It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO intercepted a nuclear warhead in the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Thank you sir. That was the video I was referring to in my earlier post

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thanks for posting that

I managed to find the one where Bill Nye goes debunk mania on Jacobs. No one ever mentioned aliens, except Bill Nye tried to use it to attack Jacobs..Same tactics that Klass always used.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn
Please answer one simple question: What kind of country used nuclear weapons against peaceful cities twice?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So Putin has long warned that all these people with black suitcases will not be saved in the event of a nuclear war

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Keep playing that theme when you open this:

euromaidanpress.com...

All those Russian ships sunk or damaged, by a country with no Navy.

Is it really the Houthis again? They will soon sink the rest of the British fleet))))

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

You're wrong. It’s all NATO countries that haven’t been able to defeat Russia alone for 2 years)))

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

NATO haven’t been in war against russia in past few years , no matter how paranoid Russians " feel/see " , oh man....look at yourself....you are hallusinating .

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

NATO haven’t been in war against russia in past few years , no matter how paranoid Russians " feel/see " , oh man....look at yourself....you are hallusinating .

Sir, are you a racist and a Nazi?
Although... nothing new.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Again paranoid ?

You must see nazis under you bed....

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   

What kind of country used nuclear weapons against peaceful cities twice?

No-one has, the USA was at war with Japan at the time - not a 'peaceful city'.
And it was a very, very painful lesson mankind had to learn, no sane person wants to see it happen again.

Which was why I quite clearly stated "that Russia is the only country since WWII to openly state it would carry out first strike nuclear attacks against another country."

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It’s all NATO countries that haven’t been able to defeat Russia alone for 2 years

Come on RT, you used to be so much better than this, have you become such a slave to the Putin propaganda machine that you actually believe this bollocks?

All NATO has been doing is sending mostly nearly obsolete arms to help Ukraine defend itself. If Russia was ever so stupid to invade a NATO country you would sharp find out just what NATO forces can do - lets hope you never do find out.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Some Perspective, imo, from the so called “Animated Simulation” UFO vs Missile vid clip in James Fox’s Out of the Blue 2002 documentary…..

UFO target practice perhaps….

☕️🍩👽

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:02 PM
link   

If we entertain the notion that a lot of these UFO craft are of our own design, what better way to test a capability than shooting down an in-flight object? SDI - remember that? What if that never ended?
I'm also open to the possibility that the TicTac/Nimitz/UAP events were another possible test to see response, tracking and intercept ability by conventional aircraft.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: Freeborn
Please answer one simple question: What kind of country used nuclear weapons against peaceful cities twice?

Peaceful you say? See if the Asian continent that was under their boot would agree with you. The "raping of Nanking" was a very real event that the Nazi ambassador to China was arrested for complaining according to the historical record. How many more people would die if the US took Japan like Soviet Russia tries to do to all of Europe at the end of WW2. Less people died because those two bombs said we had superior and devastating advantage and we don't want to use it more than this but we will if you don't surrender and stop murdering the Asian half of Earth.

The real problem is when Ike was POTUS the CIA took over and killed the next POTUS Kennedy. They are a rogue element of our Gov that is criminal and needs their perp walk in an Orange suit.
edit on 16000000052920242America/Chicago02pm2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raptured

If we entertain the notion that a lot of these UFO craft are of our own design, what better way to test a capability than shooting down an in-flight object? SDI - remember that? What if that never ended?
I'm also open to the possibility that the TicTac/Nimitz/UAP events were another possible test to see response, tracking and intercept ability by conventional aircraft.

I too am open to your point of view. It may be we were given this by some alien planet, but it seems more likely this is ancient tech discovered by honest Scientist and found by our intelligence agencies to be useful in controlling mankind.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

All very plausible…😎

👽

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
A nuclear war between nations will never happen. This story of the ET disarming a nuke I believe could be true for a simple fact. “The destructive ripple effect from a nuclear blast will carry across the galaxy affecting many civilizations.” More proof would be that after the nuke bombing of Japan and that’s when the ET sightings started happening. I don’t think they care so much about us human per per-se’, through their eyes we seem to be destined to implode. But they, (ET) will defend their way of life and that should be more worrisome than a nuclear war. a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
President Donald Trump In 2019, established a SECRET program called ‘The U.S. Space Force.’ Sorry Yanks, but you probably already have nukes floating around in space. And by us talking about (Russia having them) works in their favor for starting silly roomers. 5 years down the road, the secret program of US Trump's brainchild will admit, ‘they’ve had nukes in space all along and … why before the Russians.’ a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:41 PM
link   

SDI - remember that? What if that never ended?

Strategic Defense Initiative

Yes…I do…and it probably hasn’t ended….it probably just went Black.

👽
edit on 16-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thanks for these snapshots and simulation video. I have seen them quite some time ago..that has brought back sense of nostalgia and advanture both. Very cool!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join