It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO intercepted a nuclear warhead in the USA

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Now, now...don't go pickin' on our cousins. To misquote Tony Stark "If we can't protect the UK, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it".

Oh and if you're gonna start tossing nukes, can you wait till we get all the politicians in one place ?

We'll send co ordinates.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Apparently, he thinks the American President might somehow launch nukes at us from our own boats.

A "novel" opinion....

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:01 PM
link   

First this:

......maybe because Russia never intended to be the first to use nuclear weapons.......

Then this:

In the Great War, its existence time is 20 minutes...

Seem to be contradicting yourself there old bean.

Besides which, any search through your post history will show how many times you've stated that Russia will obliterate the UK - I'd even go as far to say that you seem to have some sort of fascination with it.

The fact is that Russia is the only country since WWII to openly state it would carry out first strike nuclear attacks against another country.

As for the alleged topic of the thread; I'd like to think 'aliens' would somehow neutralise any nuclear exchange.....lets just hope that we never actually put it to the test and see if they will.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Didn't you forget something? Let's start by setting the mood:

And here we go:

Official explanation:
Royal Navy warships crashed into each other ‘due to faulty rewiring’

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Keep playing that theme when you open this:

euromaidanpress.com...

All those Russian ships sunk or damaged, by a country with no Navy.

edit on 15-2-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:09 PM
link   

There are several ufologist talking about it.

I didn’t make a thread as there are older threads covering this.

The only new info is the video is circulating among insiders and they are trying to get it released via government channels. One ufologist actually told congressman exactly where to find the video. I’m sure it would be removed before they can ever get to it.

It shows there are those in the government fed up with the secrecy and trying to get things released.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

As for the thread title, there was no actual nuke....it was a test firing, as is clear from the source.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The interesting thing is that, contrary to Western propaganda, the Russians and I do not want to destroy anyone. Just leave us alone. You develop on your own, we will be on our own. A fair deal. But if the deal is broken, then sorry...))))

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Ukraine wants to have a word.....as for broken deals, Minsk?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

👽

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

Didn't you forget something? Let's start by setting the mood:

And here we go:

Official explanation:
Royal Navy warships crashed into each other ‘due to faulty rewiring’

Faulty rewiring? Is that code for drunk or incompetent?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The story about this incident was brought to light during the first Press Club UFO briefing done by Dr. Steven Greer.
The original military photographers that were contracted to film the launch were supposedly sworn to secrecy about the event. We really do not know much else.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Who said I was afraid? More like "a bit peeved".

Of course you are afraid))) After all, England is now a big soap bubble. In the Great War, its existence time is 20 minutes)))

OMG Troll, you’re a good but misguided fellow sometimes. You think, should any of them still work, any one of your rusty nukes will land on the UK? Oh dear. And whilst your apologies for ICBM’s fall out of the skies like autumn leaves, Russia will turn to glass - most of it. Is that what you want? Your rhetoric suggests so. Russia could not beat Poland in conventional war, it isn’t beating Ukraine yet. Much better if you withdrew your forces and we all settled down to a nice bit of peace, a cup of tea and a biscuit.

We should all just get along friend and middle finger our leaders. Your boys don’t want to die in Ukraine. War is atrocious and I can only assume you have never seen it first hand. So let’s ease down on the hyperbole: as evidenced above, it’s easy to do. Have a shmoke and a pancake.
edit on 15-2-2024 by ARM19688 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I recall video of an ICBM test where the lauch vehicle exploded in-flight and later analysis showed a ball of "something" zipping around it shortly before detonation

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I saw this video at least 10 years ago.

Might even of been Larry King.

Guys story is the same.

I believe it was here in California.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Guys story is the same.

Yep was on Larry King a long time back, and Lt. Jacobs was interviewed and told exactly what he observed and the aftermath of military brass response.

And they allowed Bill Nye to try and debunk it, then Jacobs made fun of Bill and asked him to show everyone a water and vinegar experiment, telling him that was the limit of the science guys scientific knowledge. Haha
Jacobs ripped him a new one.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: whyamIhere

Guys story is the same.

Yep was on Larry King a long time back, and Lt. Jacobs was interviewed and told exactly what he observed and the aftermath of military brass response.

And they allowed Bill Nye to try and debunk it, then Jacobs made fun of Bill and asked him to show everyone a water and vinegar experiment, telling him that was the limit of the science guys scientific knowledge. Haha
Jacobs ripped him a new one.

Here’s the Gem…..from 2008…Bob Jacobs is also a guest…

👽
edit on 15-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This particular clip comes from the James Fox Documentary “Out Of The Blue” 2002

If you ask me….it’s a damn good “Animated Simulation” ….it’s almost to good….hmmm

Watch it in the documentary itself……it looks a bit real…..it avoids the chaff with an avoidance maneuver before it’s last blast…before exiting.

What if it was actual footage of the event inserted…but labeled “Animated Simulation” for the purposes of the documentary presentation.

Makes one wonder….

UFO vs Missile segment starts at…..33:22

🍕🍺
👽
edit on 15-2-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

When I read this in the news yesterday, I knew I had seen video of it from years ago. Cheers for confirming I havn't lost my marbles yet.

They also mention that Elizondo guy has seen the real video, I hate hearing his name in every news story abot UAP

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ok, I do not wish to imply you are wrong. I do wish to imply that we have been warned by Werner Von Braun that the US gov was going to use a UFO "fake invasion" as their last trick to shut the door on all our freedoms world wide in a new world order totalitarian society similar to the counties behind the Iron Curtain experienced but maybe worse.

edit on 15000000352920242America/Chicago02pm2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join