It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO intercepted a nuclear warhead in the USA

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Recently, Channel 5 of Russian television aired a story dedicated to an extraordinary event that occurred in the USA in 1964.

“The US military has video footage of a UFO disabling a nuclear warhead during a routine test, the Daily Mail writes.

The video in question shows a saucer-shaped craft circling the dummy warhead shortly after it left the Atlas rocket booster. Then the “alien plane” fired four beams of light at the projectile, disabling it.

Retired US Air Force officers Lt. Bob Jacobs and Maj. Florence Mansmann claim to have viewed the 1964 recording before the tape went missing. The former officials were part of a team responsible for filming missile test launches in California using telescopic photography and video.

Two days after they showed the video, two plainclothes CIA agents allegedly confiscated the footage. This incredible story is part of a pattern identified by some UFO experts that aliens appear to be interfering with the proliferation of nuclear weapons.

The alleged incident occurred on September 15, 1964. But recently it became public knowledge thanks to the writer Robert Hastings.

Back in the 1960s, Jacobs ran a military telescopic photography facility in Big Sur, California, that captured video of a missile flying on a planned path over the Pacific Ocean.

At the time, Mansmann was the chief photographic imagery analyst at Vandenberg Air Force Base in Santa Barbara County. The ship, allegedly accidentally captured on film, was dome-shaped and disc-shaped.

It was "a classic disk, the center of which was a raised bubble." The bottom of the plate glowed and appeared to be spinning slowly, Mansmann said in a 1983 letter.

When investigators went to look for the DVD recording of the video, it was not where it was supposed to be. Despite this, Hastings said he has additional evidence to support the incident.

It appears the video may have been lost when the Pentagon destroyed the files and emails of former director of the department's Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification program, Luis Elizondo, in 2017. He then resigned from his post in protest of the Pentagon's "cover-up of UFO issues."

In addition to the video, as stated in the material, there is some evidence to support this story. A declassified but unpublished set of radar data from the September 15, 1964 event allegedly confirms that an unidentified aerial object was observed near a mock warhead during a missile test."

What do you think, dear ATS members?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll
We also have learned over the decades that UFOs have also disabled our "Minute Man" missiles in their silos. If those tactics are used against the US as demonstrations to us of the alien capabilities, we can figure that the same is done in Russia and China and anybody else. Since that war criminal in Moscow has threatened to use nuclear weapons, we can surmise that Russia is very closely watched by the ETs. -Does anybody remember a few years ago the huge black pentagon object that hung low over Moscow for several hours one night?

As has long been conjectured here on ATS, the ETs are here in force because we split the atom. I seriously believe that any nation that launches on another will find its missiles deactivated and destroyed...if not worse consequences.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I have read Robert Hastings book UFOs and Nukes and remember this story in the book.

He covers a lot of similar stories in it, it’s a pretty good read.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Maybe this information is new to the administration and is what the big White House briefing of Congress is about today.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

There are no such stories in relation to Russia. maybe because Russia never intended to be the first to use nuclear weapons, unlike many plans in the United States?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

It might also be this?

www.nbcnews.com...

"Russia’s apparent pursuit of a nuclear space-based weapon has stirred a frenzy in Washington — and raised a flurry of questions among a world of scientists and experts."
edit on 15-2-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: WeMustCare

It might also be this?

www.nbcnews.com...

"Russia’s apparent pursuit of a nuclear space-based weapon has stirred a frenzy in Washington — and raised a flurry of questions among a world of scientists and experts."

Well then what are you afraid of? aliens will block))))

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Who said I was afraid? More like "a bit peeved".

edit on 15-2-2024 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Who said I was afraid? More like "a bit peeved".

Of course you are afraid))) After all, England is now a big soap bubble. In the Great War, its existence time is 20 minutes)))

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:01 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:07 AM
link   
* Long Sigh * I guess I'm willing to believe that 'aliens' have been here and are still here and are watching us, and sometimes interfering with us.

However, more and more these days I'm leaning towards the 'aliens' being our caretakers and creators and developers. This is why there is no 'invasion', yet they have always been with us in the background.

Maybe there is a purpose for us all to be here, trapped in this realm. Perhaps not 'us' on an individual level, but maybe more on an overall Humanity level? Though, it all starts with the individual and that person's actions move to change the world and humanity in general.

'Aliens' 'God' 'Angels', etc. Whatever they really are - gives me hope that there really could be a 'miracle' or 'divine intervention' on the horizon.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Wouldn't you like to know?

www.statista.com...

We have 12 frigates.

How is your only carrier?

I will be kind and won't mention the third of your Black Sea fleet that has been sunk or damaged including your former flagship.

Oops? I did. Apologies.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Did you make this thred about a possible UFO or just to have another pop at other nations

Along with your other thread of Alien spceship discovered in India it appears you are quite gullible to what you read online

I would not want A war with any nation, the vast majority of civilians (of all nations) have no beef with each other, we go to work, raise our families and enjoy finding love and then get old

Its maniac politicians who want war, for there own persoanl wealth, I tend to not listen to them, Im sure you are the same......

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Wouldn't you like to know?

www.statista.com...

We have 12 frigates.

How is your only carrier?

I will be kind and won't mention the third of your Black Sea fleet that has been sunk or damaged including your former flagship.

Oops? I did. Apologies.

Oh, I laughed so hard(((
Both of your aircraft carriers are deeply damaged in the shipyards for repairs, for eternal repairs. Most frigates are also not combat-ready. And the submarines have very ancient American missiles. And in general, your nuclear weapons are not yours, but American ones. And only the American president, if he decides that he is tired of England, will decide to launch his ancient missiles from your boats. And then you will have those 20 minutes that I wrote about above.
The Russians will not stand on ceremony with you, you are not residents of Ukraine, where the Russians feel sorry for the same Russians, only fooled by your propaganda))))

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   

We have already had a Great War. No sane person wants another. Do you?

In this age, there would be no winners.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Sorry, not taking your bait.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   

We have already had a Great War. No sane person wants another. Do you?

In this age, there would be no winners.

If you want it, and you want it, then so be it. It’s a pity that later I won’t see you on our forum))))

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join