It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Chair Warns Biden of Mysterious ‘Serious National Security Threat’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"To do with Russia and Space'".

Russia is about to reveal that the US NEVER went to the moon and will show the proof?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Capability to destroy satellites I'm sure China and Russia have been working on it any smart country would want to shut down strategic positioning, guidance or communication satellites it's enemy uses .
edit on 14-2-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Here's the thing...

If it is "capabilities", be it Russia, China, whomever..
Aren't the odds pretty high, that we ALSO have the same "capabilities?"

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Here's the thing...

If it is "capabilities", be it Russia, China, whomever..
Aren't the odds pretty high, that we ALSO have the same "capabilities?"

You would think, Without guidance no nukes could be launched that are guided .

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

X enables them to do Y.

Yawn, we get it.

Do people still fall for this level of bull#?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: chiefsmom
OMG!
Really?

Nobody has said ALIENS yet?????

That is what I am rooting for!

Representative Mike Turner is one of group who made sure to remove all the language from the most recent Defense Authorization Act that would facilitate UFO disclosure. He's probably the last person in the government who would want to release information on aliens.

Fox News just pointed out that Mike Turner is a huge proponent of sending money to Ukraine.. they feel there is some connection with the 60 billion Ukraine bill being killed, and Turner's announcement today.

It's a possible RINO-Ruse to scare people into demanding Ukraine Funding !!!!!!! 😃

That is part of the speculation, but Joe Biden would declassify things in a heartbeat, if he thought it would get that 60 billion to the laundromat fast.

Since it's Valentine's Day, it could be a secret weapon called Cupid's arrow, which might be launched.

link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
Capability to destroy satellites I'm sure China and Russia have been working on it any smart country would want to shut down strategic positioning, guidance or communication satellites it's enemy uses .

It doesn't take a nuke to eliminate a satellite does it?

I cry BS and it's about something else.

link   
Lookner at Agenda Free TV on YouTube just mentioned a report that this has to do with Russia wanting to put a nuclear weapon/bomb in space.

Not to drop on anyone but to use against other satellites.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
LOL

What would floor me with regard to capability is demonstrated advancement on gravity nullification propulsion by the Russians. This would explain away some of the observed UAP that are of US MI complex and ET. The US could claim a capability and technology gap, which would be a lie, but it would justify an expansion of black budgets and kick off another arms race and further allow disclosure of some of the radical tech (which was incidentally, reversed engineered ET). ""

Then again, it might just be the use of hypersonic missiles and no defensive capability for Ukraine. That really makes to sense for all the clamor. Anything tech wise regarding aerospace or space less than disclosure of anti-gravity would not justify this.

I'm not always right, though. Just a thought...

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Lookner at Agenda Free TV on YouTube just mentioned a report that this has to do with Russia wanting to put a nuclear weapon/bomb in space.

Not to drop on anyone but to use against other satellites.

How would that work nukes don't discriminate it would take out theirs also .

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
ABC news are saying its about Russia wanting to put nukes in space to use as an EMP sat killer..

Two sources familiar with deliberations on Capitol Hill said the intelligence has to do with the Russians wanting to put a nuclear weapon into space.
This is not to drop a nuclear weapon onto Earth but rather to possibly use against satellites.

abcnews.go.com...

Putin is trying to take away the satllite advantage of the Ukrainians by the look of it.
A nuke in space wont just knock out the military used satts though..
It could cause huge problems to GPS and any other satellite systems.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   
and if its about a nuclear weapon in space, the aliens are not going to be pleased with Putin. But again, despite the prognostications to the contrary, Putin is a POS thug. He only cares about himself.

a reply to: anthelion

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
It could be Russia trying to stop Ukrainians using Elon Musk starlink internet . Those 2 satellites which were military , if they have jamming equipment and Russia move the satellites near the used starlinks.. ?

Russia really wants to stop Ukraine using Elon Musk's Starlink satellites

Kremlin uses secret weapon against Starlink in Ukraine

Russia's Attempts to Disrupt Ukraine's Access to Starlink Satellites

Soyuz-2-1v launches classified payload

But i am really just guessing here ....

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom
I would, but i don't like the anal probing.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

So the exact opposite behavior they normally embody in situations where they are up # Creek without a paddle.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: onestonemonkey

If they do put nukes in space it will be in direct violation of the 1967 Outer Space Treaty. If they then used them, it would pretty much be considered an act of war.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Somebody I know has been whispering Chinese involvement, but I'm seeing a False Flag operation in the making here.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: onestonemonkey

If they do put nukes in space it will be in direct violation of the 1967 Outer Space Treaty. If they then used them, it would pretty much be considered an act of war.

Winners of wars don't follow rules because when you win there no one to hold you accountable .

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Is this a "National Security Threat" like Trump colluding with Russia to steal the 2016 election?

Or is it a "National Security Threat" like the Russians pushing the Hunter Biden laptop hoax?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join