It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac addreses from humans

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Take the little old Isle of Wight in the UK, the main hospital has been ticking over for years with no problems, then suddenly it issues a critical alert. I would bet that the cumulative effect of vaccinations has just broken a part of their system. Wake up this is not business as normal. www.countypress.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

"We are working as an Island healthcare system to do everything we can to ensure we can help better support these people to be discharged home with a package of care, or to care and nursing homes.

“At this time, we are asking people to help by collecting their relatives or friends as soon as they are ready to leave, and help with any additional care and support at home.”

Yes. Because care at home is a problem.

I was recently in hospital and I can tell you that a lot of patients were hospitalized and couldn't go home without suitable care being in place.

Nothing to do with vaccinations. Our NHS is broken.

You lose your bet.

Wake up, yourself.

You don't even live here?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 05:59 PM
link   

From your source:

"Victoria Lauchlan, interim chief operating officer at the trust, said: “We currently have a high number of people in hospital beds who are waiting for onward care arrangements in the community."

This is the problem.

Not your BS vaccine agenda.

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Why is it happening now? has something gone wrong with the human Gnome all of a sudden?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

The willfully blind refuse to see the Federal reserve globalists destroying the
economy. Bidens administration not just refusing, but actually breaking
immigration law. To recruit soldiers for the military who will fire on armed
american citizens. The release of a bioweapon on the world diliberately
placed in nursing homes. Mandatory masks that do absolutely nothing.
Sanctuary cities, housing, food voyuchers, money, cell phones for illegals.
All while veterans are evicted on to the cold winter streets etc. etc. But
everythings fine, the vaccine is perfect I'm only imagining we are being
attacked from within because I'm absurd delusional, trip'n and a paranoid
abnormal freak.

How could I not see this is the same old country I knew growing up? Of course
I just missed it hiding under all those conspiracy theories I've grown far to
fond of that's for sure. Oh crap I'm off my meds again gotta go, where's my
hover board?

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Here's the nanotech resource that's mentioned in the Popular Science article, for anyone who wants to go down the nano technology rabbit hole.

ACS Nano Letters

Breaking from the possibility of self-assembling, vibration powered, wireless data transmitting, nano technology, let's explore the capabilities of a known device.

One thing I discovered, looking around work, was a battery for a cordless drill with the Bluetooth logo on it. I wasn't able to detect it with my scanner, probably because it was old and giving off an error code on the charger.

I started thinking that this technology could be used to help locate a lost battery, hell, even the BLE scanner app I have on my phone gives me proximity readings. Then I began to wonder if this technology could potentially be used to monitor employees, so I just looked it up.

Ridgid Hyper Octane Bluetooth Battery Review

The Bluetooth technology allows for a simple sync to your phone to provide more than 15 different notifications about your battery. The Ridgid battery app also allows for security features such as locate, lock and disable should you ever need to remotely control your battery or tools it is connected to. As well, battery status and diagnostic information such as temperature is available in the app. Battery Status features include estimated charge time and total hours used.

The BLE chips seem to be inexpensive, so it's no wonder they are being used all over, and for all types of things. Smart light bulbs, is another example of a product that uses BLE technology.

Another interesting detail about Bluetooth Low Energy technology, is that unlike Classic Bluetooth, which can only enable point to point data transfer, BLE offers point to point, point to multipoint, and mesh networking (multipoint to multipoint) data transfer.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

This looks like it is more advanced than previously thought, you have a digital twin in the cloud. The only reason people have not cottoned on is that it's too complicated, for the average Joe to take onboard. Massive amounts have been invested .153news.net...

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 08:01 PM
link   

People really can't put it together, why would they? as they think they have just taken a vaccine, astounding con job, I don't think the penny will ever drop on this one. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

This looks like it is more advanced than previously thought, you have a digital twin in the cloud. The only reason people have not cottoned on is that it's too complicated, for the average Joe to take onboard. Massive amounts have been invested .153news.net...

That's Sabrina. I first saw one of her videos a couple of months ago, after it was shared in another thread.

She's a little unique.

From the start of the video, "Welcome to ed-ja-ma-ca-tion, ASMR style"

But I still like her, and have definitely learned some things from her. I don't believe everything she claims, but she seems to be right about some things regarding emerging technologies.

I found more of her videos here:

nonvaxer420

edit on 15-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   
You may have heard about the internet of things, but how about the internet of nano things?

An Introduction to the Internet Of Nano Things

IoT is well past its adolescence and is now raring to take the world by storm. The Internet of Nano Things is a nascent technology that has started making waves - IoNT is essentially the IoT but on a nano scale. IoNT basically refers to the interconnection of nano-sized devices within existing networks. In the sections below, we’ll take an in-depth look at IoNT and its applications.

So, how small are we talking? We’re talking 0.1 to 100 nanometers And just so you can wrap your head around that, the thickness of a sheet of paper is about 100,000 nm. It takes a billion nanometers to make a meter! That should give you a rough idea of the kinds of minuscule sizes we are talking about when we say “nano”.

Nanosensors are being used extensively in diagnostic medicine. Imagine a particle-sized doctor that can get into the tiniest crevices of your inner-body and use that to arrive at an exact diagnosis.

ONiO also sells batteryless, energy harvesting, wireless transmitting microchips.

ONiO.zero

And here's a much more in-depth article:

Internet of Nano-Things (IoNT): A Comprehensive Review from Architecture to Security and Privacy Challenges
edit on 15-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I found some information about hydrogels being used with implantable nanosensors:

Implantable nanosensors could be either circulating in the blood or stationary at an anatomic site. They also can, in principle, produce electrical, optical, magnetic, or acoustic signals to report analyte measurements. Circulating nanosensor designs are very intriguing, but they also raise many discussion points such as biodistribution, circulation lifetime, and clearance that are too extensive for this review and are discussed elsewhere.

While many groups have attempted to design implantable glucose sensors with boronic acids and fluorophores, (9a) few have actually monitored glucose in a live animal. One successful design used an injectable polyacrylamide hydrogel to immobilize a fluorescent boronic acid derivative and showed glucose responsiveness for up to 140 days (9e, 13) (Figure 1). Their design is both injectable and explantable, but it induced substantial inflammation and relied on UV excitation. Another design paired boronic acid derivatives with alizarin to produce glucose nanosensors that fluoresce at 570 nm and selectively respond to glucose. (14) An improved design slowed nanoparticle diffusion from the injection site by encapsulating the nanoparticles in a hydrogel matrix, prolonging their in vivo residence 3-fold.

Spherical nanoparticles diffuse away within hours, (18) but high aspect-ratio nanoparticles like microworms (7a) or nanotubes show much less diffusion away from the implantation site. Implantable hydrogel microbeads also show promise by having a rapid response time and minimal diffusion from the implantation site. (9e) Some bimodal drug delivery systems already impregnate implantable hydrogels with particles, (38) and this configuration could produce stably implanted nanosensors.

posted on Mar, 16 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Here is some more on hydrogels, they are not a fantasy, www.bitchute.com... The problem is you end up ingesting them by shedding.
How to remove the graphene, the simplest way,is eat your greens. www.bitchute.com...
edit on pm320243America/Chicago331063124 by annonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Pfizer CEO: Nanorobots To Monitor "Compliance"

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I was chatting with ChatGPT, and it suggested that a person's electromagnetic field could be manipulated to transmit a MAC address, so I asked:

How might a body's electromagnetic field be used to transmit a MAC address?

ChatGPT:

A body's electromagnetic field could theoretically be utilized to transmit a MAC address through innovative technology known as body area networks (BANs).

Here's how it might work:

Electrostatic Interactions: The electric fields generated by the body's cells could encode digital information, such as a MAC address, through variations in field intensity or frequency [6].

Near-Field Communication (NFC): NFC protocols allow for communication between devices over short distances. By incorporating NFC technology into wearable devices or implants, a person's unique MAC address could be transmitted to compatible receivers within close proximity [3].

Experimental Research: Ongoing research explores the detection and utilization of the electromagnetic field generated by the human body. While current applications are primarily focused on medical monitoring and communication, future advancements may extend to novel uses such as transmitting identification information like MAC addresses [2].

These methods represent theoretical possibilities and experimental technologies that harness the body's electromagnetic field for data transmission, including MAC addresses.

ElectAura-Net, a 10-Mbit/second Body Network

"In 'Human Body Network Gets Fast,' Technology Research News tells us that NTT Docomo researchers in Japan have created a 10-Mbit/second indoor network by using human bodies as Ethernet cables. 'The network, dubbed ElectAura-Net, is wireless, but instead of using radio waves, infrared light, or microwaves to transmit information it uses a combination of the electric field that emanates from humans and a similar field emanating from special floor tiles.' ElectAura-Net is faster than the Bluetooth radio wave system and provides a solution for indoor networks. The researchers think that this is a solution for "ubiquitous" communication, using GPS outdoor and our bodies indoor. This summary contains more details."

Human Bodies as Ethernet Cables?

Ultra-wideband and other short-range wireless "personal area networks" such as Bluetooth are receiving a lot attention but a new technology "ElectAura-Net" may provide a viable alternative. According to the SIGGRAPH Innovative Technology article and an article Human Body Gets Fast in the MIT Technology Review, ElectAura-Net uses "a combination of the electric field that emanates from humans and a similar field emanating from special floor tiles" to provide 10 Mbps connectivity.

Now to just figure out how to replace special tiles or carpet, with something else, like maybe the energy from Earth's magnetosphere.

edit on 1-4-2024 by IndieA because: Formating

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
When all the vaxed people die, will there be some kind of "I told you so" celebration? There should be....Perhaps bitchute can sponsor it!!
edit on 1-4-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Hasn't it already?

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   

One has to remember that the internet is fully controlled to look normal but guide people, the only reason we have information is that it would not look normal if there was not a contrary view to the narrative. But certain sensitive subjects do get erased and left out , the MAC address seems to be one that they don't want coming out. Vaccine damage is ok because it will eventually destabilise the society, that's what is was meant to do. Naked people without any electronic gadgets should not produce a MAC address but they do, it sounds absollutly ridiculous, but it is a fact. The only fact up for debate is how and why did this happen.?
I bet this is one of the reasons Julian Assange is locked up.i n this vid he alludes to it. 153news.net...

edit on pm420244America/Chicago430023024 by annonentity because: adding

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: lilzazz

Well according to this guy you paid 144 billion dollars to be rendered a slave ,Bill Gates got pissed off when walking down the street and some woman spat at him "You chipped me" during the interview he was asked about how he handled the tin hat theories, he said we keep an eye on them and move on them if they start getting out of hand. www.bitchute.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join