It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mac addreses from humans

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The one with the 42 looks like the one that they are identifying as coming from vaxed individuals. In one video from jboss who is down in rural Panama. He was getting clusters of the same first two numbers, If it is the vax they might be the batch numbers of the product.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Hypothetical Questions:

Would you rather emit a Bluetooth Low Energy signal with MAC address, or not?

Personally, I rather not, but ultimately feel like I need more information in order to make an educated and informed decision.

If people are generating BLE signals, and are also routing data, shouldn't they be compensated? Maybe they could be rewarded by some digital currency, or something?

If people are generating BLE signals, and are also being monitored, shouldn't they have a right to access to that data, or to at least know their social credit score, or something?

edit on 2-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reformated

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Your phone does so technically..................

As to social credit score well ClearScore Equifax shows that.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Check out how this guy gets his cheap Chinese phone to show MAC addresses. www.bitchute.com... No need to download an APP just go into developer mode.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your phone does so technically..................

Does which?

Generate a BT signal? As far as I know, this should only be the case when I have it turned on.

Monitor me? Maybe, but I limit it by doing things like not agreeing to share unneeded data, covering my cameras, keeping BT and GPS off, having a 4G only phone, and by keeping it in airplane mode most of the time.

Route data? It shouldn't be, being that it's only 4G, but if it does, airplane mode should limit that.

As to social credit score well ClearScore Equifax shows that.

Those companies keep track of credit scores, which are different from social credit scores. I suggest you learn the difference sooner rather than later.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

Most phones are made in China, cheap and costly, same as quite a few other products, so there is that.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Were you unwittingly injected with Bluetooth emitting nanosenors?

You may be entitled to compensation.

Call the law offices of Good F'ing Luck, today.

edit on 2-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Check out how this guy gets his cheap Chinese phone to show MAC addresses. www.bitchute.com... No need to download an APP just go into developer mode.

That's pretty much what I had to do. Multi tap Build Model until it made me a developer, then under System there was a new menu with developer options.

I then had to select Show Bluetooth Devices without Name, in order to see the extra MAC addresses.

A note about putting my phone in developer mode last night, even though I sleep with it in airplane mode, it was completely off in the morning, and upon start-up, it said that it had overheated.

It seems okay today, and my battery power is fine considering how much I have been using my phone today.

Btw, only one app really worked for me, as far as the hidden MAC addresses go, and that was only after getting into developer mode.

On one hand, the app showed some additional information, but also seemed to detect less address than my phone's scanner.

edit on 2-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I suggest you learn the difference sooner rather than later.

I suggest you understand that true anonymity in this day of age is pretty much an impossibility.

Or not.

In any case its way to late.

And there is nothing ""hypothetically"" about the answer.

edit on 2-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Think of privacy rights as a sliding scale.

True anonymity is one extreme, total privacy infringement is the other.

I would prefer to be closer to the one extreme than the other, and would be concerned seeing that scale slide the other way.

Credit scores are okay, social credit scores go too far.

Everyday financial and fraud monitoring is okay, total monitoring via CBDCs go too far.

Fortunately, there are things like the Bill of Rights, privacy laws, and courts where victims can seek compensation.

edit on 2-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added thoughts

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:17 PM
link   

My point being privacy rights laws a side.

Anybody with the will means and know how can find out a hell of a lot about whom even the choose.

It's late now and past my bed time.

All the best and good night on my end.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Goodnight, we are getting off topic anyway.

posted on Mar, 2 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Their range is about a few millimeters to a couple of feet IndieA.

Your dog probably has one in his neck aka pet MicroChip.

So I'm thinking that the old technology that you mentioned is micro technolgy, that although, can be powered by a radio frequency alone, still requires much more power than nano technology would.

Nano technology may be able to be powered by a number of low power ways, over great distances, or even locally by the host, the host's environment, or movement.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 12:41 AM
link   

It tends to look like the nanotech charges up on RF and the letters in the addresses go from A to F. This guy tries to replicate what the field test did and does his analysis. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 05:03 AM
link   

You're saying what Nanotechnology ""may be able"" to do IndieA.

Do you have any sort of evidence to back the claim through?

Because as far as I'm aware we don't have Nano robots yet capable of anything much never mind drawing power from the body.
edit on 3-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: annonentity

Yes, some of the older phones can do that without needing an app.

Mine can. It's perhaps 5 or 6 years old and not a super posh brand.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You're saying what Nanotechnology ""may be able"" to do IndieA.

Do you have any sort of evidence to back the claim through?

Because as far as I'm aware we don't have Nano robots yet capable of anything much never mind drawing power from the body.

Do some research (examples of Nanobots) and you'll be surprised.

What are Nanobots? Understanding Nanobot Structure, Operation, and Uses

The miraculous anatomy of the digital immunity ecosystem

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I have nerbot, and it is interesting research.

But while there have been significant advancements in nanotechnology.

Including the development of nanobots in laboratory settings.

Fully functional nanobots capable of carrying out complex tasks within our bodies.

On a widespread scale is not yet a reality.

And if that were the case various diseases and medical conditions, such as cancer, would be somewhat curable for a start.
edit on 3-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I have wristwatches capable of drawing power from the body, so the theory doesn't seem very far fetched to me.

Also, our bloodstreams are in constant circulation, which is just one constant source of energy our bodies produce.

edit on 3-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added thought

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Do you mean self winding?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join