It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll 1 in 5 Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing Voter Fraud 2020 Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

** That's not my title. That's the title of the article.

I have never heard of Heartland before. But I have heard of Rasmussen. Interesting poll.

Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

17% of mail-in voters admit that in 2020 they voted in a state where they are “no longer a permanent resident”

21% of mail-in voters admitted that they filled out a ballot for a friend or family member

17% of mail-in voters said they signed a ballot for a friend or family member “with or without his or her permission”

8% of likely voters say they were offered “pay” or a “reward” for voting in 2020

Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots. According to election data, more than 43 percent of 2020 voters cast ballots by mail, the highest percentage in U.S. history.

The poll of 1,085 likely voters was conducted from November 30 to December 6, 2023. Among those surveyed in the poll, 33% were Republicans, 36% were Democrats, and 31% were “other”; 32% were 18-39 years old, 46% were 40-64 years old, and 22% were 65 or older.

edit on 12/13/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

BAMN was the saying. As some point, don't you have to believe them?

eta:
And that 17% that signed a ballot for their friend would have been caught if the signature matching was a thing. But when you have to beat the orange guy no matter what, you tend to bypass those pesky rules.
edit on 13-12-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
My take on the evidence from 2020 is that it suggest covert and overt systematic fraud along with massive narrative control and evidence suppression.

I'm fairly certain that the minor illegalities mentioned in this poll, ocure every election, and honestly, it's hard to trust the accuracy of polls these days. However, I would assume the individual cases of fraud have increased with the increase of NGO registration and ballot collection operations.

Also, no one can convince me that Georgia has the second best election integrity in the country. Last I heard, Georgia didn't even want to update their election software to meet current security requirements, they used the lowest dpi setting for their ballot images in the 2020 election, and also in 2020, they failed to properly maintain chain of custody, and electronic election records.

There's more about the 2020 Georgia election here:
VoterGA

edit on 13-12-2023 by IndieA because: Added information

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I'm certainly not surprised.

Just a little reminder here: "we have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics.” - joe biden

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Do you believe that a poll of 1,085 people is going to be an accurate representation of the 160 million eligible voters in America?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Heartland seems suspect to me just because of the sheer number of critics and where's there's smoke there's fire.

heartland.org...

Present President:

James M. Taylor is president of the Heartland Institute, a libertarian and conservative[1] nonprofit think tank founded in Illinois in 1984
(wikipedia)

This guy use to run Heartland Inst.: Get the picture?

Joseph Lee Bast is an American right-wing political activist. He is the former president and CEO of The Heartland Institute, an American nonprofit conservative and libertarian public policy think tank based in Arlington Heights, Illinois.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on q000000561231America/Chicago0404America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q000000561231America/Chicago2828America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

edit on q000000581231America/Chicago4848America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   
On a random poll I might just admit to all of them just for the heck of it. Then watch everyone get riled up.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
I'm fairly certain that the minor illegalities mentioned in this poll, ocure every election,

Agreed, they certainly do.

The difference here is that out of planned fear over Covid-19; the states turned out mail in battles as if the election was a publishers clearing house contest.

Democrats took advantage of the chaos and won. Republicans tired to stand on a moral high ground regarding voting in person and lost.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:04 AM
link   
More about Heartland Institute:

The Heartland Institute is a militant, libertarian, conservative "think tank" based in Chicago and founded by Joseph L. Bast, a former janitor and drop out of the University of Chicago. The infamous group's regular global warming conference "feels like a low-level, alt-right rally,' a journalist at The London-based paper The Independent recently noted.[1]

A report in the Paris-based newspaper LeMonde Diplomatique indicates that research in Europe shows Heartland is working with 'far right, racist groups' to advance its policy agenda globally. [2]

Leading media consider the comments, studies, and social media postings of Heartland personnel to be informational "pollution," or outright propaganda, not meriting serious consideration in the national policy debate, according to The New York Times. [3]

Popular Science reports that Heartland's disinformation campaigns have been designed to transition the discussion over global warming from the realm of science policy to the embattled and embittering 'culture war.' [4]

rationalwiki.org...

Again, do your own comprehensive and open-minded research, people.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   

All the more reason to have old style ballot.

Purge voter rolls, use Identification, and no media announcement prior to final counts.

It worked before it's going to work again.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
On a random poll I might just admit to all of them just for the heck of it. Then watch everyone get riled up.

Absolutely random telephone and online survey poll so there is no way to know who is really responding or if the responses are a joke.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Good idea👍

Rational wiki is neither comprehensive nor open minded LoL

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

Good idea👍

Rational wiki is neither comprehensive nor open minded LoL

Sure, go with that if it feeds your bias.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   
More on who donates to Heartland Inst.:

Seid has funded climate denialism as well as a national network of state-level think tanks that promote business deregulation and fight Medicaid expansion. He’s also supported efforts to remake the higher education system in a conservative mold, including to turn one of the nation’s most politically influential law schools into a training ground for future generations of right-wing judges and justices.

Last month, The Lever and ProPublica as well as The New York Times detailed how Seid secretly handed a $1.6 billion fortune to a key architect of the Supreme Court’s conservative supermajority that recently eliminated federal protections for abortion rights.

Steven Baer, a longtime friend and former adviser to Seid, said the businessman has long been “the major patron” for the Heartland Institute, a small Chicago-area think tank which for decades has attacked mainstream climate science. A top executive at Seid’s former company, Tripp Lite, served as the chairman of the group. Among the recent claims on the institute’s website: “US Temperature Readings Are Junk, Negating Climate Science” and “96% of U.S. Climate Data Is Corrupted.”

www.propublica.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So the question to answer is how does Biden get 81 million votes, about 20 million more than even Obama. One of the big things that mass mailings did was provide a ballot to people who would not vote. So what happens is the mom is liberal and hates Trump and has 3 kids of legal age, well she voted 5 times. I'm sure this was a common event in the election. 8% sounds about right for "grassroots" events where liberals go door to door collecting ballots, and in some cases buy people's ballots from them. I'll give you 20 bucks for your ballot to a poor person who doesn't care. Hell, they go collect more and get 20 bucks per and walk away with an easy 100 or more. 5 million dollars, which is nothing in a campaign, can buy 250,000 votes. 8% of 81 million is 6.5 million votes.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Oh boy!

Commie leftist propaganda groups don't like opposing views!

Who would thought?...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Oh boy!

Commie leftist propaganda groups don't like opposing views!

Who would thought?...

Follow the donations (money) and it is all revealed.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I'm sure everyone thinks just like you.

Sampling is a science, so you do a good number of samples to make sure people like you don't matter in the end. for 95% confidence you only need 385 samples in our population, for 99% you need a little over 16,000.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Heartland seems suspect to me

Like I said ... I've never heard of Heartland.
But it was a joint poll with Rasmussen and those guys I have heard of.

You pulled up info that says Heartland has Libertarian leadership.
That's fine. I run Libertarian and that's one foot in each side.
But the poll is what it is. Doesn't look like they skewed it.
33% were Republicans, 36% were Democrats, and 31% were “other”;
32% were 18-39 years old, 46% were 40-64 years old, and 22% were 65 or older.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'm sure everyone thinks just like you.

Sampling is a science, so you do a good number of samples to make sure people like you don't matter in the end. for 95% confidence you only need 385 samples in our population, for 99% you need a little over 16,000.

Again, this poll was random telephone and online surveys, so there is no way to know who was answering.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join