It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll 1 in 5 Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing Voter Fraud 2020 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Do you believe that a poll of 1,085 people is going to be an accurate representation of the 160 million eligible voters in America?

33% were Republicans, 36% were Democrats, and 31% were “other”;
32% were 18-39 years old, 46% were 40-64 years old, and 22% were 65 or older.
Seems to be a good representation.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Do you believe that a poll of 1,085 people is going to be an accurate representation of the 160 million eligible voters in America?

Seems to be a good representation.

It's absolutely not a good representation.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Why not? Seems pretty evenly spread to me.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Why not? Seems pretty evenly spread to me.

There is no way of knowing if the telephone and online survey answers are correct.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Again, this poll was random telephone and online surveys, so there is no way to know who was answering.

That is typically how you do samples, and why you need XXXX number of samples to increase the confidence levels that you are close to the truth.
edit on x31Fri, 15 Dec 2023 07:46:32 -06002023348America/ChicagoFri, 15 Dec 2023 07:46:32 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Again, this poll was random telephone and online surveys, so there is no way to know who was answering.

That is typically how you do samples, and why you need XXXX number of samples to increase the confidence levels that you are close to the truth.

The point is that it is random and not controlled, therefore the results cannot be relied upon.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

And an in person survey is going to be any different?

People lie, you should be used to it by now.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

The point is that it is random and not controlled, therefore the results cannot be relied upon.

I think you are grasping at straws. EVERY survey can be lied on whether in person on online. The poll had a good representation of democrats, republicans and other. It had a good representation of age groups. Just face it ... the mail in voting was not done correctly by approximately 20% of the people who did it. Why is it so hard to accept?

The poll is more evidence that the voting system in this country is broken.
We need a better system. I don't know what it is, but there needs to be a better one.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I think you are grasping at straws. EVERY survey can be lied on whether in person on online. The poll had a good representation of democrats, republicans and other. It had a good representation of age groups. Just face it ... the mail in voting was not done correctly by approximately 20% of the people who did it. Why is it so hard to accept?

The poll is more evidence that the voting system in this country is broken.
We need a better system. I don't know what it is, but there needs to be a better one.

lol who is grasping at straws? You make me laugh.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

You are the one desperate to disparage a perfectly legitimate poll, probably because it doesn't follow whatever your narrative is. So yeah .. it's you grasping at straws ... not me. There is nothing wrong with the polling places of Heartland and Rasmussen, nor is there anything wrong the poll which had an even spread politically and by age. The poll is more evidence that the voting system in this country is broken and we need a new one. I have no idea what that system could be. But this one clearly doesn't work as it is intended.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You are the one desperate to disparage a perfectly legitimate poll, probably because it doesn't follow whatever your narrative is. So yeah .. it's you grasping at straws ... not me. There is nothing wrong with the polling places of Heartland and Rasmussen, nor is there anything wrong the poll which had an even spread politically and by age. The poll is more evidence that the voting system in this country is broken and we need a new one. I have no idea what that system could be. But this one clearly doesn't work as it is intended.

I followed the controlled hand counting done several times by the Republicans after the 2020 elections as well as other investigations which turned up nothing and that is all the proof I need.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I followed the controlled hand counting done several times by the Republicans after the 2020 elections as well as other investigations which turned up nothing and that is all the proof I need.

That's not what this thread is about. It's about the mail in votes not being done properly. And simply looking at them in the polling place wouldn't have revealed the fraud. Only by the person admitting it would anyone know.

The system is broken. A new system is needed.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
a reply to: quintessentone

Again, do your own comprehensive and open-minded research, people.

Good idea👍

Rational wiki is neither comprehensive nor open minded LoL

Sure, go with that if it feeds your bias.

LOL, said the guy going after the source rather than the data.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   

how did you do the signature verification?

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
“It does not take a majority to prevail … but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”

“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.”

“Democracy" is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
“It does not take a majority to prevail … but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men.”

“Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech.”

In a Republic, the lamb is armed.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Amen brother!
🇺🇲

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Math is racist.

Statistics is genocide.

I admire your patience though.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This is not an experiment, it is sampling. Your sample should always be a good representation of the population, so don't just sample NYC, for example. If you sampled 50 people across each state you would get a rather good sample.

The reason why the 2016 election was so bad at having Hillary at 90% was that they lied for political reasons. Some actual polls showed Trump in the lead.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This is not an experiment, it is sampling. Your sample should always be a good representation of the population, so don't just sample NYC, for example. If you sampled 50 people across each state you would get a rather good sample.

The reason why the 2016 election was so bad at having Hillary at 90% was that they lied for political reasons. Some actual polls showed Trump in the lead.

I'll go with the actual controlled investigations the Republicans undertook in 2020. Nothingburger.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join