It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll 1 in 5 Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing Voter Fraud 2020 Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
I'll go with the actual controlled investigations the Republicans undertook in 2020. Nothingburger.

I don't think you understand statistical sampling....

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I'll go with the actual controlled investigations the Republicans undertook in 2020. Nothingburger.

I don't think you understand statistical sampling....

I understand it very well and random telephone and internet surveys are unreliable.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Math is racist.

Statistics is genocide.

I admire your patience though.

Math can be tough for some people...lol But it is also the old garbage-in garbage-out scenario. One can make anything look like anything, so when polls come out we need to first look at the historical accuracy of the pollster, and if they do not list their methods that is a bad signal too.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I understand it very well and random telephone and internet surveys are unreliable.

OK then... The expert has spoken...

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

** That's not my title. That's the title of the article.

I have never heard of Heartland before. But I have heard of Rasmussen. Interesting poll.

Heartland/Rasmussen Poll: One-in-Five Mail-In Voters Admit to Committing at Least One Kind of Voter Fraud During 2020 Election

17% of mail-in voters admit that in 2020 they voted in a state where they are “no longer a permanent resident”

21% of mail-in voters admitted that they filled out a ballot for a friend or family member

17% of mail-in voters said they signed a ballot for a friend or family member “with or without his or her permission”

8% of likely voters say they were offered “pay” or a “reward” for voting in 2020

Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots. According to election data, more than 43 percent of 2020 voters cast ballots by mail, the highest percentage in U.S. history.

The poll of 1,085 likely voters was conducted from November 30 to December 6, 2023. Among those surveyed in the poll, 33% were Republicans, 36% were Democrats, and 31% were “other”; 32% were 18-39 years old, 46% were 40-64 years old, and 22% were 65 or older.

Next week: 1 in 5 polls admit to fudging poll data to elevate site traffic and user engagement via alternating confirmation bias and rage bait statistics

edit on 15-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I have never heard of Heartland before. But I have heard of Rasmussen. Interesting poll.

17% of mail-in voters admit that in 2020 they voted in a state where they are “no longer a permanent resident”

21% of mail-in voters admitted that they filled out a ballot for a friend or family member

17% of mail-in voters said they signed a ballot for a friend or family member “with or without his or her permission”

8% of likely voters say they were offered “pay” or a “reward” for voting in 2020

Taken together, the results of these survey questions appear to show that voter fraud was widespread in the 2020 election, especially among those who cast mail-in ballots. According to election data, more than 43 percent of 2020 voters cast ballots by mail, the highest percentage in U.S. history.

The poll of 1,085 likely voters was conducted from November 30 to December 6, 2023. Among those surveyed in the poll, 33% were Republicans, 36% were Democrats, and 31% were “other”; 32% were 18-39 years old, 46% were 40-64 years old, and 22% were 65 or older.

Next week: 1 in 5 polls admit to fudging poll data to elevate site traffic and user engagement via alternating confirmation bias and rage bait statistics

it will be interesting if such a poll came out who would believe it. Likely the one here.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: TzarChasm

it will be interesting if such a poll came out who would believe it. Likely the one here.

17 people out of 5 agree with this.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The point is that it is random and not controlled, therefore the results cannot be relied upon.

This is not an experiment, it is sampling. Your sample should always be a good representation of the population, so don't just sample NYC, for example. If you sampled 50 people across each state you would get a rather good sample.

The reason why the 2016 election was so bad at having Hillary at 90% was that they lied for political reasons. Some actual polls showed Trump in the lead.

Were the particular issues revealed by the poll referenced in the OP investigated?

If these issues are a nothingburger, please point us to where these things, specifically, were debunked in the investigations you trust.

I'll wait.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

www.motherjones.com

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Is this the same Heartland Institute think tank that is a Conservative, Right Wing and Libertarian policy driven organization? The one that doesn't think smoking is bad for you?

The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20Heartland%20Institute%20is%20an,negative%20health%20impacts%20of%20smoking.

Wait, I know Wiki isnt a valid source for some.. how about from there own About Us

[Among] the most influential forces shaping U.S. conservative politics.”

heartland.org...

Still, just because its a confirmed biased site doesn't mean it can't report in an unbiased way. Lulz.

There are so many inaccuracies or interpretations in the source article that I seriously wonder how anyone can take it seriously.

Filling out a ballot for someone else is illegal in all states, although many states allow people to assist others with voting.)

(Both voting in a state where you are no longer a permanent resident and forging a signature on a ballot or ballot envelope are fraudulent activities that invalidate votes, when caught by election officials.)

This site has actual information if anyone is interested: ballotpedia.org...(ballot_collection)_laws_by_state

Further, 10% of all respondents — not just those who said they voted by mail — claimed that they know “a friend, family member, co-worker, or other acquaintance who has admitted … that he or she cast a mail-in ballot in 2020 in a state other than his or her state of permanent residence.”

Just knowing someone who claims something makes it true and valid when used in a survey.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

1085 polled.

So 184 people in their poll voted in a state they were not a primary resident of?

That doesn't really say anything about their primary residence state.

Honestly, until they add "while voting in your primary residence state" to the poll I can't do anything with that. It doesn't say who they voted for, or if they voted twice, it just leads you to assume it's fraud. I don't like journalism that does that because it attempts to manipulate me.

Maybe they moved from Arizona to California in August and thought, "This Biden vote would probably be better if it was in Maricopa County?"

As long as they only vote once. Maybe Snowbirds voted in Arizona, Florida, and Texas. If I was a New York resident 8 months a year and in Coral Gables for 4 months, my democrat vote would be in Florida.

And as long as I do it once, it's not fraud.

I hate this crap because it tells me to not use critical thinking, and attempts to whip me up without actually lying.

But whatever, people will think what they want.

And that's just the first of my reservations with the Trump campaign "Sponsored Content" that is this Heartland/Rasmussen poll. They could have targeted snowbird heavy communities just to skew their results for all anybody knows. Like they chose, Ft. Myers, Corpus Christi, and Sun City West for their "sample".
edit on 15-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I used to help my elderly parents with their mail-in Michigan ballots. They'd keep them till I came to town.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Many here would consider me a ballot mule. In November when it was very cold at 5:30 am, I wore a hat, scarf, gloves, dropped off my households 5 ballots and then another day dropped off my elderly parents 2 ballots in another city.

Then a few days later, I dropped my water bill in the same location and again took my parents water bill to the same location in that city. My phone data would show multiple trips to the exact area of drop boxes.

Maybe I'll be in the next Dinesh movie.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTophat
Do you believe that a poll of 1,085 people is going to be an accurate representation of the 160 million eligible voters in America?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Many here would consider me a ballot mule. In November when it was very cold at 5:30 am, I wore a hat, scarf, gloves, dropped off my households 5 ballots and then another day dropped off my elderly parents 2 ballots in another city.

Then a few days later, I dropped my water bill in the same location and again took my parents water bill to the same location in that city. My phone data would show multiple trips to the exact area of drop boxes.

Maybe I'll be in the next Dinesh movie.

that must be the exact same story for all the people who registered the same movement. Case closed! DERP!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Is this the same Heartland Institute think tank that is a Conservative, Right Wing and Libertarian policy driven organization? The one that doesn't think smoking is bad for you?

The Heartland Institute is an American conservative and libertarian public policy think tank known for its rejection of both the scientific consensus on climate change and the negative health impacts of smoking.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...#:~:text=The%20Heartland%20Institute%20is%20an,negative%20health%20impacts%20of%20smoking.

Wait, I know Wiki isnt a valid source for some.. how about from there own About Us

[Among] the most influential forces shaping U.S. conservative politics.”

heartland.org...

Still, just because its a confirmed biased site doesn't mean it can't report in an unbiased way. Lulz.

There are so many inaccuracies or interpretations in the source article that I seriously wonder how anyone can take it seriously.

Filling out a ballot for someone else is illegal in all states, although many states allow people to assist others with voting.)

(Both voting in a state where you are no longer a permanent resident and forging a signature on a ballot or ballot envelope are fraudulent activities that invalidate votes, when caught by election officials.)

This site has actual information if anyone is interested: ballotpedia.org...(ballot_collection)_laws_by_state

Further, 10% of all respondents — not just those who said they voted by mail — claimed that they know “a friend, family member, co-worker, or other acquaintance who has admitted … that he or she cast a mail-in ballot in 2020 in a state other than his or her state of permanent residence.”

Just knowing someone who claims something makes it true and valid when used in a survey.

Bravo!

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

As long as they only vote once. Maybe Snowbirds voted in Arizona, Florida, and Texas. If I was a New York resident 8 months a year and in Coral Gables for 4 months, my democrat vote would be in Florida.

And as long as I do it once, it's not fraud.

How many "snowbirds" from Ca would it take to change a state? BTW it is fraud.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So Rasmussen is rated above average with a B score in comparing the accuracy of close to 800 prior polls with a 78% accuracy. Their bias rating is slightly R. The best it seems has been SurveyUSA with almost 900 polls and an 89% accuracy for an A+ rating, and with a bias rating of zero either way.

In this chart below each dot is a pollster and negative numbers are best, and positive is bad.

As to Heartland, they are not a pollster of any kind, so they jumped on the Rasmussen poll because it was positive right-leaning. Looking into them, I'm not sure what they do other than being a right-wing activist group.

edit on x31Sat, 16 Dec 2023 11:33:46 -06002023349America/ChicagoSat, 16 Dec 2023 11:33:46 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I'm just giving other reasons that aren't laced with more deliberately misleading BS that doesnt whip up the sheep to baaaa foul.

And you're right, most states have a 183 day requirement for split residency. So I'll throw out the Snowbirds and go with recent transplants that moved within the election cycle. That's as little as 10 days after establishing residency. Which 7.5 million movers did in 2020. Nowhere near a the number required.

But it just says "17% of voters admit they voted in a state they were no longer a permenant resident of."

But that's it. It wants me to assume that was all illegitimate Biden votes. Like the proprietors of this great theft can't accept an election outcome, and will never ever stop bitching about it. Or that's how it comes off.

And that Heartland page was nothing but Trump quotes and campaign adds. So it's sponsored content really. That's about the pinnacle of bias. And also raises questions about the integrity of the data "Heartland/Rasmussen" collected.

Did they focus on the Austin area of something? Raleigh? Phoenix? Some heavy transplant town? Same cities really.

I want to know WHERE these people were polled. Because it is actually is important.

Otherwise it just wants me to assume what states residence voted for what state.
edit on 16-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

But it just says "17% of voters admit they voted in a state they were no longer a permenant resident of."

The bigger problem is states don't clean up their voting rolls. On investigations up to 25% of voter rolls have inactive people listed. Most counties checked have more voters on their rolls than the population of the county. In the past when people physically had to go to vote this wasn't such a big issue because the people were not there to physically vote either. With mass mailings, each one gets a ballot now... See the bigger issue?

All of a sudden the close to 40% that did other people's ballots start to make more sense when you have many inactive voters getting ballots by mail because the voting rolls are not cleaned up which takes a lot of time and energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join