It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the Next Bible Prophecy Event?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: redbackd
There has never been a bible prophecy that has been true

The Bible prophesied of Israel's return as a nation.
which happened after 2000 years of exile.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I'd like you to back that up with some source material that proves that statement. From what I've found, the truth is exactly the opposite, but I'm not the one making a pronouncement about all Biblical prophecy, so back in your court, hopefully with some evidence to back it up.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Respectfully speaking? What was the last proven Bible prophecy come true?

Thnx

🫡✝️✌️

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Interesting phrases used by Iran in terms of "earthquakes"

www.timesofisrael.com... &utm_campaign=liveblog_entry

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The Gospel being preached to the entire world is a unique part of end times prophecy that is being fulfilled as we speak. Once the third temple is built in Jerusalem it is time to buckle up because the time could be at any moment.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 10/15/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

What is the last prophecy event that came true?

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What is the last prophecy event that came true?

Jesus the Christ was prophesied by the lives of the various people in the Bible:

Abraham

Mostly everyone knows the story of Abram and Isaac. Abram, whose name means 'father', was willing to sacrifice his son because it was part of Divine Will. This must have seemed crazy at the time, but Abram obliged because of his faith. What Abraham may or may not have realized is that he was prophesying exactly what God the Father would do with his firstborn son to act as a sacrificial buffer for the sins of all humankind.

Jesus claimed that he knew Abraham, and Abraham knew Him, in John 8:51-58.

Jacob

Son of who inherits the blessing despite his older brother being born first. Jesus, who is also born in posterity, is given the blessing over the old cursed world that lives according to Esau. Jacob is also the parent of who would become the 12 tribes of Israel, just as Jesus had 12 disciples.

Melchizedek

King of Salem (likely Jerusalem), His name means "The King of Righteousness", and he blessed Abraham with a meal of bread and wine. Years later Jesus would bless the entirety of Jerusalem in a ritual that is still practiced to this day which involves bread and wine being transmuted into Divine Substance. In the same way that Melchizedek fed Abraham, Jesus feeds the Children of Abraham.

Moses

The Messiah was most definitely coming through Moses to varying degrees throughout his life. Moses was born during the decree to kill all Jewish newborns, yet he was saved and was raised in Egypt. Same with Jesus's life, He was born during an infanticide and took refuge in Egypt. Moses would eventually grow up to liberate the people from the slavery of Egypt, just like Jesus's overarching liberation from the Egyptian way. Egypt means "Shut-in". Moses name means "to be drawn out of water", which is exactly what John the Baptist would be doing to precede the Christ.

Moses also spent 40 days and nights on a mountain fasting for God before receiving the Holy Law. Similarly, Jesus spent 40 days and nights in the wilderness fasting for God before receiving the Holy Law that would initiate his ministry.

Moses’ Passover ritual exactly resembled Christ’s sacrifice on the cross. Moses splattered the blood of the lamb on the wooden cross beams in Egypt so that the children of God would avoid the due repercussion for sin, and therefore be liberated from slavery.

Joshua

Moses never entered the promised land, but instead preceded Joshua (Yeshua) who would be the one to lead them into the promised land. Similarly, John the Baptist who was drawing people out of water was preparing for Jesus (Yeshua) to lead them to the promised land. Joshua would go on to defeat unbelievably powerful foes, just as Jesus conquered Satan in this world. Both Jesus and Joshua are translated to Hebrew as “Yeshua”. As you can see these overarching themes regarding historical events are actually pre-conceiving the life of the Messiah.

Jonah

Jonah spent 3 days and nights in a whale's belly, just like Jesus spent 3 days and night in the belly of the earth. Both would lead to people changing their mind towards a better truth.

Enoch

Ascended to heaven because he followed God diligently, so too did Jesus ascend to heaven because he did God’s will.

David

David was anointed ("Christened") by the King for defeating Goliath. Jesus was anointed as Christ at Golgotha, which means "The place of the skull"... this was a reference to the fact that Goliath the Gath's skull was in the location where he was crucified. So both David and Jesus were anointed in events that are tethered through time. David was persecuted and sentenced to death by the leaders of Israel at the time (Saul), just as Jesus was persecuted and sentenced to death by the leaders of Israel during His time. David wrote Psalms about his meditations of God, and Jesus quotes Psalm 22 while on the cross which goes as follows:

"My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
Why are you so far from saving me,
so far from my cries of anguish?
My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer,
by night, but I find no rest.

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One;
you are the one Israel praises.
In you our ancestors put their trust;
they trusted and you delivered them.
To you they cried out and were saved;
in you they trusted and were not put to shame.

But I am a worm and not a man,
scorned by everyone, despised by the people.
All who see me mock me;
they hurl insults, shaking their heads.
“He trusts in the Lord,” they say,
“let the Lord rescue him.
Let him deliver him,
since he delights in him.”

Yet you brought me out of the womb;
you made me trust in you, even at my mother’s breast.
From birth I was cast on you;
from my mother’s womb you have been my God.

Do not be far from me,
for trouble is near
and there is no one to help.

Many bulls surround me;
strong bulls of Bashan encircle me.
Roaring lions that tear their prey
open their mouths wide against me.
I am poured out like water,
and all my bones are out of joint.
My heart has turned to wax;
it has melted within me.
My mouth is dried up like a potsherd,
and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
you lay me in the dust of death.

Dogs surround me,
a pack of villains encircles me;
they pierce my hands and my feet.
All my bones are on display;
people stare and gloat over me.
They divide my clothes among them
and cast lots for my garment."

(Psalm 22)

David’s precise prediction of Jesus's crucifixion is mind-boggling. It is because he was integrated with the Messianic power before It came into the world in uninhibited human form. Jesus's lineage was also shown to be traced back to the line of David, which was supposed to be the Messiah’s lineage.
edit on 15-10-2023 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

All this stuff is so confusing. The debate exists between pre, mid, and post tribulation rapture. If I were a betting man, then I'd go with mid. Then again, if I were a betting man, then I'd be poor because I suck at it.

The sequence of events to unfold is so great that it is difficult for a simpleton like me to remember what comes next.

I'm guessing the Persia / Magog assault comes next, but... I'm probably wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Never? hmmm. Here are two right off the top of my head.

(1) Read the news, any day...

2 Timothy 3:1-4 -
1.This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3. Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4. Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

(2) One article from 2020 states that human knowledge is doubling every 12 hours. If you study AI, that number is projected to increase (the knowledge that they gain - which would supposedly help us)

Daniel 12:4 (KJV) - But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatchful

Destruction of Damascus.

Such a sad, scary but yet fascinating time. Prayers over ALL!

Pretty sure an attack would have to come from Syria first.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: willzilla

originally posted by: Whatchful

Destruction of Damascus.

Such a sad, scary but yet fascinating time. Prayers over ALL!

Pretty sure an attack would have to come from Syria first.

Shells were launched from Syria into Israel sometime over the last 5 - 7 days. Israel is being attacked from all borders.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is a thought and it occurred to me years ago. We have a planet of 8 billion people. 144,000 are supposed to be raptured as they are good people.

The odds of you knowing someone raptured is almost astronomical, as 144k out of 8 billion is a tiny amount.

That being said, rapture or not, if it happened, you may not even realize it.

a reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141
144,000 are supposed to be raptured as they are good people.

That's one interpretation of many.
The vast majority of Christians do not believe in a pre-trib rapture.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Here is a thought and it occurred to me years ago. We have a planet of 8 billion people. 144,000 are supposed to be raptured as they are good people.

The odds of you knowing someone raptured is almost astronomical, as 144k out of 8 billion is a tiny amount.

I like a logical thought

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The 144,000 are Jews and do not represent the raptured Gentiles. They are 12,000 each from the 12 tribes of Israel who are the "remnant" of Jews grafted back into the Olive Tree as described in Romans 11.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I have never heard this.
the entire church will be raptured. they will be in Heaven.
the 144,000 will be a special group of Jewish evangelists. on earth.

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: EternalShadow

The Bible tells us that the signs of the end will be like a pregnant woman having labor pains. It will start off slowly and signs will be further apart before it starts picking up speed and the signs start happening closer together. The entire tribulation takes place over a short period of 7 years and the worst time in all of history will take place during the last half of those 7 years.

I believe we are definitely witnessing the signs picking up speed when I look back over just the last 10 years. I can't believe how far we have fallen over that period of time.

It's a continued sign from God that the time wasn't right, but that the Israelites should always be on guard because there will never be peace between them and their enemies. The rest of the world needs to wake up to that harsh reality. Most people around the world are slow in figuring that out.

You might slip that by some people, but not me. You're obviously "making it right" for "gods plan" so that you can nestle back into the comfortabilities and assurances of your chosen belief systems.

Our complex and forgotten history is older than God.

Read that again and consider the meat of what I'm saying. The age of dinosaurs is older than God. The Bible is a footnote in the library of human existence when compared to all things that have been and will be.

It's quite ridiculous actually, sorry.🤷🏻
edit on 10/15/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 15 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
The Gospel being preached to the entire world is a unique part of end times prophecy that is being fulfilled as we speak. Once the third temple is built in Jerusalem it is time to buckle up because the time could be at any moment.

Believe me, I'll be the in the front row with a bucket of popcorn and 3D glasses. I can't wait. I just want a result so we can see what's what and be done with this ambiguous life caused by a cosmic wager between good and evil.

I'm over it.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join