It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will be the Next Bible Prophecy Event?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bob1000

I'm pretty sure the prophecy stating that the entire earth will be destroyed along with all human civilization and death hasn't happened yet.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
I’m not aware of any bible prophecy where all of humanity gets wiped out.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I think you've made it pretty clear that you're not aware of most of the Bible and what's in it.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Well, the first year of existence was 3761 BCE, nevermind the contradictory evidence reality offers, according to totally legit chronology, it was then. Jewish Eschatology was a post exilic, post Persian, post Christian addition to Judaism.

Before Christ, Jews only sorta had an afterlife and messianic age. Sheol, the all-encompassing afterlife, and Isaiah for the Messianic age. Christianity prompted Judaism to flesh it out for themselves.

2-4 - They shall beat their swords into plowshares and their spears into pruning hooks; nation will not lift sword against nation and they will no longer study warfare.

It took the post-Jesus Talmud, Midrash, and Zohar (200-1200 CE). Zohar being the most recent.

By their account the Messianic age begins Exactly in 2240 CE. According to Zohar, the world wakes up in 5600 (1840), and the end times get going in 1940 (5700). Apparently right around 1939-1940, a great redemption for the chosen people would begin.

Got a lot of end times left. The end times leading to the Messianic age takes 300 years in Jewish Eschatology. The Christians actually had the more complete and compact End-times story first.

But since the focus is on Israel now, the Temple is built and the Messianic Age begins in 217 years.

And then everyone's all non-violent, as a momument/friendship park to The Galactic Federation replaces all absolute religious idols, now consigned to flames, as empathy reigns without them... okay, that's my sci-fi Inflection. But you never know exactly how the Messianic age achieves non-violence, or what the message of the Messiah will be.
edit on 16-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined
That’s funny.

edit on 16-10-2023 by bob1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
How is the focus on Israel when God said In Amos 8 he was done with Israel forever?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Well it's worth noting The Book of Amos is really really old for Abrahamic scripture. Written during The Kingdom of Judah before The Assyrian takeover. There wasn't even a Genesis written yet. Isaiah came slightly after Amos though.

Our view is that Amos reached its final form by 722 BC, and that Isaiah reached its final form after 681 BC (when Sennacherib died), and before or near the time of Isaiah's death

So to apply Muslim rules, because Isaiah was written after Amos, it's words are more important. By the time of the commentaries of The Talmud, Amos was superceded by Isaiah.

The future for the chosen was changed by more recent scripture?

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Jesus referred to Amos 8 in Matthew when he warned Israel that “summer was nigh”.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

You can't miss it. The video thumbnail above depicts the event described at Revelation 17:16:

And the ten horns that you saw and the wild beast, these will hate the prostitute [false religion / Babylon the Great] and will make her devastated and naked, and they will eat up her flesh and completely burn her with fire.

Hard to miss such utter devastation.

In case you were wondering:

What Is the Scarlet-Colored Beast of Revelation Chapter 17?

What Is Babylon the Great?

Although the last question is pretty much already answered in the video, but you may be interested in some additional details and supporting evidence.
edit on 16-10-2023 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I really need to read the new Testament again. It loses me, the writing feels rushed. Like later Stephen King novels.

Well then by Muslim rules Matthew's reference to Amos 8 really does supersede Isaiah.

But the interpretations and commentaries of Jewish scripture that appeared in The Talmud and Zohar were written even after the Quran in some cases, so it's all a mess, I'm afraid.

Luckily, I'm a hard indeterminist, so while the future has not yet been determined, there's still nothing I can do about it.

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 06:37 PM
link   
What will be the Next Bible Prophecy Event?

Everyone will bow down to me as king of the world!

posted on Oct, 16 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just stay with it, keep reading.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I would have agreed if you misspelled it for a word.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Biden is risen just like Lazarus. Fetterman is cured so he no longer peaks in Tongues.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
So-called "prophecy" is just insight, imagination, extrapolation based on current events and trends and awareness of the human condition, always highly interpretive, opinionated. Or the more detailed, specific stuff never comes true.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 02:48 PM
link   
There are a lot of signs pointing to the end times. The one question I always come back to is this.

TPTB read the same holy books we do. If they could create a scenario where it makes us think the end times are occurring and we give up everything because "it's Time" What then?

I ask because these people are evil to their core. They would mass exterminate the planet if they got to rule like they want.

Anyway that is just something I chew on daily and try to see things in a clear light and use reason and not fear.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
People need to forgive and love one another. That’s what mature intellectual grown ups do. There are physiatrists who do genetic tests on people to find out what chemicals your body is missing so you can be your best non delusional self and cope with day to day problems and problematic people or situations.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If anything in the so-called Bible prophecies is fulfilled, it is either by coincidence, a stretching of the prophecies to fit events, or because powerful narcissistic people with giant egos think they are playing a starring role in the plans of some war god. Regardless of what side they are on.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalChickAmy
There is definitely a concerted effort by the elite to make it seem like the biblical "end times" are here. Only thing is, there is no biblical end times except in the minds of the brainwashed Christians.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In the last days the Euphrates River will dry up. I'll be watching for this 200 million man army to cross the river heading West. This prophecy might be happening soon?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join