It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas' Invasion of Mexican Cartel island with Gang Members in USA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Well then we use bait and shootz dem as I assume they don't read the newspapers

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

So you support drug dealers, human traffickers and murders. Seems to me you ride with the wrong crowd.

The Texan

According to the GLO, research showed that Fronton Island in Starr County is owned by the State of Texas.

The GLO noted that the island had been a hotbed for drug and human trafficking for the past several months. Commissioner Dawn Buckingham issued the letter to the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) authorizing law enforcement access.

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

USA owns it but allowed it to be taken over by drug dealers going back three decades. They also perform human trafficking

Texas Link

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

USA owns the island

Texas Law Enforcement Reclaims Rio Grande Island Used by Human Traffickers, Cartels
The state-owned 170-acre island in the Rio Grande River had been under the control of transnational criminal organizations for decades.

The Texan
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

(post by Waterglass removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
So Texas Gov. Greb Abbott decided this and now it's international law and the border of the USA expanded by this island.

Yeah, that's not how it works. You're the one sowing disinformation.

I was just commenting on the title of the article, not even what you wrote. The title is misleading and the article is all over the place.

Also, let's pretend this island was claimed all official and Mexico agrees. Don't you think it's a bit of histrionic to claim an island and then turn around gasping "it is all happening in the USA". Well in that case technically it does, but just because the land was claimed as USA shortly before.

I don't fault you for not understanding this, looking back at your post history and what you love to claim and throw at others and then just stay silent about it.

In your mind a pretty man can rape girls, no questions asked, so I am really done with you. No spine, no soul, no conversation.
edit on 7.10.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I got that! It's not getting better or easier.

Thru channels....weve heard the cartels have been losing $$$$$ with all the weed, shrooms legalization here in the US, and weed in Canada.

Frighteningly, they've moved into Fentanyl and Tranq as they're $$$...and still coke n heroin.

Be good WG!🫡✌️

posted on Oct, 7 2023 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nah,
Nail cartel members to 12 ft posts and line them the entire length of the border.

like vlad the impaler did.

he impaled like 20,000 for his enemies to see when they tried to invade.

but i'm a fan of low air bursts and napalm.

posted on Oct, 8 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

but i'm a fan of low air bursts and napalm.

I wonder if AOC vacations there.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
a reply to: Quintilian

aw ain't that precious, can't argue with facts so revert to insults and sarcasm.

It's not just the US I suppose. A western state sanctioned history education has more to do with mythos and mental programming, than to history itself.

The entire story of the US is one of opportunism and coercion, war and threats of war, racism, displacement of peoples and dispossession of their lands, along with systematic genocide (not to mention slavery), among other things. Not bad going for a place where it is "self evident" that "all men are created equal" and have "inalienable rights". Enough to make you wonder whether they were just spouting crap for the masses, although as the porcine types noted in Orwell's novel, some are more equal than others. Ever wonder where the Nazis got their ideas?

In reality the US has no more legitimacy in Texas (or the rest of the southwest actually) than Putin has in the Crimea.

The below is very gentle, no doubt he doesn't want to freak his own countrymen (or women) out too much. There's plenty of other examples, he has a small series on places the US stole.

Here's a slightly different perspective on the much romanticised western expansion.

www.houstonculture.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quintilian

just more whiny revisionist history rhetoric. you do realize that the rulers of mexico weren't natives right,they were spanish born citizens hell even the so called native americians weren't natives and were continually fighting and killing one another to "steel" the others land. at least the U.S. bought, or paid the difference in cash and peace deals.
in fact some 90% of of the U.S. was bought from european countries.

so seeing how you keep saying west or or U.S. education system what blanked up thieving country are you from?

U.S. Territorial Acquisitions

edit on 10-10-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join