It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas' Invasion of Mexican Cartel island with Gang Members in USA

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
America's border war has begun: TODD BENSMAN's dramatic eyewitness report on Texas' invasion of a Mexican cartel island crawling with gang members and ringed with sniper nests... and it's all happening INSIDE the U.S.

Title shortened to fit

... and it's all happening INSIDE the U.S.

So where's the FBI, CIA, DHS, Joe Biden and AOC. Are they all part of the international drug cartels? One has to wonder. So all those who went to war for this country and died along with all those people who toiled in factories for decades just getting by yet we have those protected special groups get to attend university's on gifts and grants and get a degree to radicalize and destroy a nation. F them all. Go Texas Rangers.

Joe needs to go sooner rather than later. Was the Speaker was voted out to impeach Biden and remove him from office as this man is a threat to the National Security of the USA. This story proves it

Americas Border War has Begun

In the early dawn's orange glow, a Texas Rangers commander briefs a heavily armed invasion force.

They're preparing to seize a remote, 170-acre Mexican cartel-controlled island in the middle of the Rio Grande River overlooked by sniper nests and potentially booby-trapped.

Some of the dozens of assembled men shift from one foot to another or reposition their M-4 rifles as they listen to their commanders' instructions.

'Keep a close eye on those structures up there that have height advantage on us,' he warns.

'In case we do get engaged and someone is shot' medical evacuation plans are in place and there are blood bags if the wounded need a transfusion, he assures them.

Any questions?

This may seem like a scene from a far-flung warzone.

But it's just a glimpse of the hot war on America's southern border – a direct consequence of an out-of-control crisis that has resulted in nearly five million illegal migrants entering the United States since President Joe Biden was inaugurated in 2021.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

This is why the military needs to be deployed to the border.

They could have it completely secured within 30 days and we could start tossing people back over the wall.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

So we all ask gentle reader as why he simply doesn't do it. How about some upper atmosphere bombs to not hurt or kill but scare the crap of of them from the noise.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Nah,
Nail cartel members to 12 ft posts and line them the entire length of the border.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Nah,
Nail cartel members to 12 ft posts and line them the entire length of the border.

I like the way you think. Watchitburn for border Czar!

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:22 AM
link   

seeing how neither mexico nor the U.S. claim it. The U.S. should do both countries a favor and station USAF spotters to watch and wait for a substantial number of cartel members to inhabit the island. when enough are there to make it worth wild, call in a squadron of B 2's with a belly full of smart bombs and drop enough to sink the island below river level and kill every living on it. that way you get rid of cartel members, render the island useless (gone) for them, make the crossing harder for those thet may try to cross there, and increase water flow. but more importantly send a message to the cartels that we're done with the bullsh@@, and that we're going to start coming after them, and if mexico don't like it, they need to handle their business or we will.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

I used to think Abbot was kinda of whiney, always complaining and never taking action. I'm glad that he has changed his approach, challenged the federal government and has taken action like operation lone star to secure the border!

Glad this mission was a success and I cant find any reports of injuries!

Wondering if the cartels knew what was coming and vacated before the operation began.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: datguy

He's not doing bad, but he could definitely be doing more.

The situation though, is that the office of governor in Texas doesn't really have much power compared to most other States.
Our main problem is the RINOs in our State Legislature that bend over for the democrats.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Mornin' my friend...I was wondering.

Here in Michigan and across the river-Canada..cannabis is in stores....even mushrooms can be delivered here in Michigan.

The other day...2 teens were killed in a pot deal over a few bags. 1 block over, people were coming out w pockets, purses full of all types cannabis legal from the store.

Why would ( I mean, I know why but...) people choose to deal illegally...and overpriced...when at the store next door bags are $14 and up...gummies, $5.

But these gang lowlifers...and their customers...are willing to DIE....when the stores....are open to 10pm? AND you LIVE!?

Saw a weed delivery of a couple hundred lbs at a store....local news mentions the above deaths...and across the page...yep? Weed store full of...$5 grams.....

Digression complete! To your thread? Lets call drugs "beer" for the moment.

2 guys, 1 block from the "beer" store...arrange to illegally sell a "beer" a block from the legal establishment...and are willing to get killed...over that! Nutz....

The cartels know their markets....but damn!

Thank you Wg.....God Bless
edit on 10230131America/ChicagoFri, 06 Oct 2023 08:58:01 -050058202300000001 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I was just reading an article linked to another thread on Bidens new border wall and how some of the states Dem's are all butt hurt over the decision to build it.

Its the same exact stretch of border.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It’s going to take very violent men, like the old time Texas Rangers to control the boarder.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

not neccesarily "violent men" just men who are willing to make the sacrifices needed to protect the country
we need more men like that

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
How much is the big guy getting from the drug cartels to turn a blind eye to what's going on at the border?

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wraiths
How much is the big guy getting from the drug cartels to turn a blind eye to what's going on at the border?

They bring him sniffables.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I lived in Texas and had a few close Mexican friends who were DEA, Border Control, or people who had relatives who were cartel members. Cartel members with dual citizenship and traveled back and forth from the states to Mexico regularly.. Some of the Cartel upper management were trained at Fort Brag and then decided drugs and thuggery was better than a few pesos a month as a Major in the Mexican Army. What the USA has done and is doing is like a fly bothering a horses butt as the cartels grow stronger and richer year after year.

This used to be a good website for checking on what is actually happening... I have not checked for several years but I assume it is still trying to get the word out..www.borderlandbeat.com...
www.borderlandbeat.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's not all happening inside the USA, in fact the island does not belong to the USA. Not claiming it is not concerneable but let's stick to facts and not omit the truth, shall we?

For decades, neither the U.S. nor Mexico claimed Fronton Island as their own and that ambiguity provided the cartels – specifically the Gulf Cartel and Cartel del Noreste (CDN) – with an opportunity.

When the cartel members are not killing each other, they use the island as a safe haven when fleeing the Mexican military or American law enforcement.

edit on 6.10.2023 by TDDAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TDDAgain

scroll down further in the story

Texas Governor Gregg Abbott's answer is they don't have to live like that. But before the island could be seized the issue of ownership had to be settled.

So, the state conducted surveys that determined Fronton Island was, in fact, Texas territory.

Now, Abbott's men could move in.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
So it is official US land now? The graphic I posted is from the article itself.

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You don't want to be governed by those guys under any circumstance

posted on Oct, 6 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Now I know why the local police began to obtain military style protection decades ago.

<<   2  3 >>

join