It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET Implants into Humans, yes, again.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Often disparaged and parodied on ATS by the pseudo skeptics, LMH is a heroine of journalism and history will reward her accordingly.

I worked on the SAP and the phenomena is absolutely part of an ET human tracking program. I was wondering how they were collecting the samples four decades ago. Now the collection program is coming to light, finally.

www.youtube.com...

The nanotech is really impressive, btw. It is a fusion of biological, ie carbon , metalullgry, and quasi-chrystaline .

Here is another take of the phenomena from a Biblical/Creationist perspective. His logic is incorrect and easy to refute because it is subjective and not technical. However, it states the problem of skepticism on this topic and why it will be difficult for the population to be logical and calm about. What LMH states at 27:00 is why this topic is so important.

creation.com...

Finally, I a really now concerned about the objectiveness of Dr Steven Greer. He maintains the USG mil labs are conducting these operations of implantation. While possible, the military is using dental implants to track the abductees/experiencers, it is absolutely fact the ETs have started this tracking program. The question is why and for how long....
edit on 14-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2023 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

Hi, Linda. How's it going?

Cute kitty.

:
edit on 2023 9 14 by incoserv because: what's it to ya?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: play4keeps
Often disparaged and parodied on ATS by the pseudo skeptics, LMH is a heroine of journalism and history will reward her accordingly.

She's as gullible as a three year old and will believe anything she's told. If you've ever been near her in person you know she wants to be the center of attention. It's difficult for anyone to get a word in edgewise because she dominates every conversation.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The question is why and for how long....

Why do we track things? Either it is something we own as we try to manage it or it is some threat that we try to counter it. So do these aliens doing the implants own us or are scared of us?

With reports of a long term hybridization program going on, in part they do own some of us.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I worked on the SAP and the phenomena is absolutely part of an ET human tracking program.

Do you have evidence to support those claims Play4keeps. I have asked this before.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Hi, Linda. How's it going?

Cute kitty.

:

She's come up with some....'unusual' ideas throughout the years.

BTW, her cat pales in comparison to my Smoosh.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   
On the topic of aliens and implants, what kind of alien and what type of implant is also important for the why and how long.

With the greys and their bio microchips, come across lots of reports since the 1970's. As for how far back it actually goes and what kind of technical evolution has gone on, I don't know.

With the demonic / psychological entities, documentation goes back thousands of years. With where this implant gets attached is somewhere deep in our being.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
And why would aliens of sufficient advancement need or want to do any of what the OP suggests? Implants? That would suggest aliens nowhere near as advanced as we think. Far closer to home, but again, why? Tracking humans? I doubt it.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
It was 2008 when I woke up to 9/11, left me rattled. One powerful dream I had at that time was getting taken to some MASH unit high up in the mountains somewhere. A implant was taken out of me there, kinda like one of those bugs in the Matrix movie. i did start to feel better after that.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   
So what is really going on with all these new mRNA implants? Once the DoD turns up in the paper trail things get quite. Who or what is really pulling the strings in the background? What is the National Security reasoning to make the Deagel population forecast look appealing?

With some of the nano tech imagery turning up as a different kind of implants, it is getting to that time from Moore's Law. I don't know how extensive and what capability. Bluetooth and 5G are on the suspect list.

Could a covert alien invasion already be well on the way as things like Agenda 2030 at the UN is the game plan? Is this just the result of human nature at work or are all kinds of implants like clones, trackers and more deeper psychological exploits being used to direct events on a more greater cosmic level?
edit on 14-9-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer

edit on 14-9-2023 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

She looks like she has been on the Adrenochrome.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What LMH states at 27:00 is why this topic is so important.

There is at least a technological race going on. in trying to make sense of the government relationship, the 1954 Greada Treaty makes a reasonable starting point with how things are playing out. Maybe it is all myth, maybe it is close or maybe it is what it is. With Eisenhower's review of the MIC at the end of his term, ground has been lost.

With Greer, I would not want to be in his shoes. He has a very fine line to tread in starting to crack this information dam. I would not expect the full ET story from him, but in trying to get out some of the more publicly acceptable parts and avoid too much blow back he is doing a good job. Like being caught is a hostage negotiation, he is trying to make some small steps to start and get things moving in a better direction. Long term this issue is bigger than him.

Linda has done a good job with her public speaking and raising awareness with these issues. I don't fully agree with everything she has said, but for the most part is trying like the rest of us to make some sense of reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Its BS that's what they want you to believe in non-sense like ET is implanting you, while the truth is the government is doing it covertly and the government has the tech to do it.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NavyNut
Its BS that's what they want you to believe in non-sense like ET is implanting you, while the truth is the government is doing it covertly and the government has the tech to do it.

Now this is the kind of stuff I like, proclamations. Especially when the proof is quickly followed up on. BS sucks for sure đź‘Ť

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

not getting enough screen time on ancient alien, and now self promoting on ATS
ancient alien theorists scientific skeptics, and pseudo skeptics say yes.

oh just so you know self promting is frowned upon on ATS

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

With the grays at least, the simple answer is to track people with potential from an early age.

A hypothetical example is to infiltrate a secret American agency concerned with UFOs. Target the people who are likely to end up in the government service through family or marriage when they are still children.

The hypothetical agency would probably screen people for that very reason and retire compromissed "contactees" to the field. The NRO comes to mind . . .

Probably other reasons too.
edit on 4America/Chicago442023b20231423th by NewNobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
It was 2008 when I woke up to 9/11, left me rattled.

You were a bit late to the party weren’t you?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Ah, LMH. The queen of pay as you go ufology

top topics

join