It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Barkley Wants People To Drink Bud Light ‘If You Have A Problem With That, F You’

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So Charles do you miss the Bud Light Queen who left the country or did they give you a reach around wad of off the books million dollars in cash to say what you said. I have been around male locker rooms for years as an athlete among the elite whites and black male athletes. I have seen many sexual abuses by them on others as in they like backdoor stuff pokey yoke. I was never touched, just spit on by a son of a lawyer. So, since high school Mark R was "pretty", all the cheerleaders loved him. Possibly he has since transgendered. I'll have to look him up as I owe him one. Back then one of those "cheerleaders" asked me to go with her to the Junior prom. Peggy was beautiful and I was in love with her. I declined as I know I would have the sheet beaten out of me by a gang as the daughter of an elite doctor had no business dating me in their universe. Back then my dad was successful as an executive. He belonged to a private country club for business. It was the Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, WV, but he wanted nothing to do with those types of people, I got even with pretty boy Mark R. as I took out his knee in football one on ones one day. Possibly Charles himself was part of a train or gang rape so in his eyes he has no issues with this and welcomes some fresh perspective into the girls rooms. Possibly Charles is just like those at the Greenbrier.

Oh yes I have hate along with 100's of others who survived that lily white high school in the democratic suburbs of New York State.

Charles Barkley Wants

No Charles F you. The TGIRL stuff went off the rails for me when they or others went after the children on a global scale. Plus just because you may like it doesn't mean the rest of us do. Many TGIRLS are beautiful and I am sure they could use a men's bathroom and never be recognized as a man.

For the record I am not against TGIRLS, shemale's or whatever's. Just keep the kids out of it along with you global attack and crusade on women.

But to allow Joe Biden's Rachel Levine to be his assistant secretary of health, to use either a woman's bathroom, shower, locker room or restroom of that persons choice is over the top Satanic.

Its beyond immoral. It goes against mother nature

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wonder how many millions he made for that posture???

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It’s true and it’s why the LGB want so badly out of the alphabet soup. There’s not one species of animal without a small homosexual population be it dog, penguin, or even fruit fly. That tells me it’s absolutely natural. But it’s the trans people doing all this disgusting and selfish demanding and funny thing is I have never once seen a transgender animal. And why are they all men? Never female to male. And why men who like women? Shouldn’t they like men if they’re actually women? Oh they’re all lesbian too? Ok…or maybe it is like Lea Thomas’s personal Facebook page that was leaked says…it also answers why they’re all hideously ugly. Because Lea says if you can’t get laid the next best thing is to force yourself into womens spaces and undress in front of them and watch them forced to undress around you…her Facebook claims it is not a gender identity but simply a sexual fetish that the government is bending backwards to condone. Is THAT why we don’t see any young handsome guys but instead just a bunch of ugly middle aged fat men who won’t ever get any?!

And they’re ruining all that progress gays and lesbians made by pretending they’re anything at all related…

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That's what I am reading into this. Fook seller outer as even his own race is against this.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Anyone who drinks Bud Light must have a screw loose somewhere. How they get away with classifying that swill as beer is beyond me. I guess it makes a certain amount of sense. Have a fake woman sell fake beer.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Charles Barkley??

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
He’s probably got stock in Budweiser … and losing a lot of money. Screw him .

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

You don't acknowledge the reverse bullying by Charles Barkley do you as even our President is on board with it. This USA is morphing into the 4th Reich. Galvanize all the minority persons of whatever and unleash them on the majority. A n Adolf Hitler tactic. Same as the elitists. So your on board with that?

edit on Sat Jul 15 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What Bud Light drinker does Barkley fancy himself influencing for the LGBTQ cause?

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BelleEpoque

He seems to prefer white blondes who were heavenly endowed by their creator aka Maureen Blumhardt aka his wife

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Another trans thread.

In disguise.

Surprise, surprise!!!

It’s appropriate
As trans are your “surprise”

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I'm willing to bet Charles Barkley doesn't drink Bud Light; so why would he care if the little people no longer want to drink it eather.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Anyone who drinks Bud Light must have a screw loose somewhere. How they get away with classifying that swill as beer is beyond me. I guess it makes a certain amount of sense. Have a fake woman sell fake beer.

I wouldn't drink that sh!t if you paid me and That goes for the Budweiser beer in all it's permutations.
It has nothing to do with LGQTB..whatever.

But if you like it, drink it....don't pay any attention to the rightwings attempt at using homosexuality and beer as some kind of attempt at political gamesmanship. We have more important problems to deal with!

edit on 15-7-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I drinking a Bud Light right now & I have for many years...F the homophobes.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

*shrugs*

I drink Beak Breaker. If you live in the PNW, then you know what it is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join