It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Barkley Wants People To Drink Bud Light ‘If You Have A Problem With That, F You’

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
I drinking a Bud Light right now & I have for many years...F the homophobes.

Congratulations, there’s no accounting for taste.

I have several gay acquaintances and a friend of my wife has a trans child.
They say the same thing……stop ramming the alternate lifestyles down everyone’s throats all the time and just live your goddamn lives.

Where is the Straight Pride month?
What flag do Heterosexuals fly?

Why do all the Liberals claim to be sensitive to all these people when in reality, they don’t give a sh!t about any of them?

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark98SS
I drinking a Bud Light right now & I have for many years...F the homophobes.

Maybe "normal" people don't want deviant behavior shoved down our throat.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't know what it is but Bud and Bud light give me the runs in the morning; had to stop drinking it around the same time I became an adult.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
I don't know what it is but Bud and Bud light give me the runs in the morning; had to stop drinking it around the same time I became an adult.

Bud uses beet sugar instead of cane sugar to drive down production costs. Beets have a high level of sorbitol which gives some people the runs.

Fun beer fact for the day....

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Isn't Barkley one of the components of beer?

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1
He Probably drinks Butt wiper,with a fake tuna sub from subway.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Charles Barkley??

Exactly. lol, ha, ha, ha and all of that relevancy. I could care less what he has to say. He loves his clone.

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

I checked out in a grocery store today in Athens Ohio where the person behind the register was a female with a few whiskers on her lip and colored in the rest of a mustache. He was wearing an off the shoulder midriff shirt.🤷🏼‍♂️ sighting verified

edit on 15-7-2023 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
He’s probably got stock in Budweiser … and losing a lot of money. Screw him .

Probably but I'm not gonna chit on Barkley, a man's got a right to his opinion. Besides Im tired of the whole argument, it seems like a distraction from the important chit.

FWIW YTD InBev is down 2.3% last 12 months its actually up, so it aint hurting Charlie financially if he owns stock cause it was plunging before this mess over the last five years

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Gnarles Barkley?

posted on Jul, 15 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
If I knew how to link I would, but it’s not difficult to search and find Barkley wearing a dress …and a smile. He’s a clown in clown world.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat
Wtf? No virtually all examples of homosexuality in animals are anomalous and typically involve animals pulled out of their natural habitats such as zoos, circuses, house pets, and animal sanctuaries/refuges/shelters. The natural world is about survival and reproduction. Aint no time for counter biology when your lunch is about to get away because your about to be someone else's lunch.

But thats ok, anomalous behavior is how we came to be with our art and culture and stuff. There is not usually an issue with being an anomaly.

Unless of course, people try to push the anomaly to be accepted as a stated fact, then a disagreement will occur.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 03:28 AM
link   

why in the world would I drink that disgusting piss water masquerading as beer?

Didn't before this idiocy, and certainly won't start now. I want beer that actually tastes like beer.

Sir Charles? Buzz off.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I hadn't quite looked at that way...

It does make a certain twisted sort of sense, doesn't it??

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I do, indeed...even though I live in Alabama.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This advertising ploy that Anheuser-Bush used, I thought it was virtue signaling gone bad or an attempt to rebrand Bud Light to target the LGBTQ+ community and ride the coattails of that movement, but Barkley made it clear what they were trying to do with this campaign. It was about shaming the public into drinking Bud Light and hopefully revitalizing the brand sales.

You don't drink Bud Light? Then shame on you, you're a homophobic Nazi white supremacist that refuses to show support for the LGBTQ+ community. What? You don't drink beer? You're lying, all you straight white rednecks drink beer, now show some support and drink Bud Light or you're just an ignorant homophobic hillbilly. Oh, you're gay and you like Miller Lite, that's OK, sorry for thinking you were a hater!

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

We drink a wheat beer. Its not like what they dink in Germany buts its decent. Summer Shandy by Leinenkugel's® Summer Shandy®

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it it along with oats and hops and the "secret" sauce

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Ever try Iron City out of Pittsburgh?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Because ve must follow der orders from Fuhrer! Und ya?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join