It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump indicted in classified documents case in Florida

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Policy is not law. None of those concerns affect the legality of the search warrant.

However, allow me to play Devil's Advocate. Let's say the search warrant was thrown out. It doesn't make the case go away. It just means investigators can't use the evidence they received through the search warrant.

That still leaves 10 counts of violating 18 USC 793 and the other seven charges. All that really does is brings his maximum sentence down from 400 years to 200 years.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: MrInquisitive

No, however I am satisfied with your level of gullibility.

Oh, BTW, Smith seems to have been altering evidence....again.

Seems he didnt learn from past transgressions.

But you keep cheering on the corruption. That always ends well....

Oh, so you were being sarcastic and wanted me to waste time, huh? And here I thought you were actually engaging in the discussion when in fact you were just being juvenile and churlish.

But do provide a source for your claim that the Smith investigation altered evidence. No ball busting on my part.

How exactly am I cheering on corruption? By pointing out the crimes of a corrupt ex-president who dug a hole for himself in this matter?

You got nothing, so you make baseless accusations against anyone who disagrees with you or gives your favorite would-be dictator a bunch of legal owies. Very grown up of you.

No, simply highlighting your double standards and hypocrisy.

Which you seem to have in spades in this thread.

Even now it's being learned that Smith may not even have the document being talked about in the altered recording.

Surprise surprise.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Obviously there's no way to be positive, but I'm fairly sure it's count 14 in the indictment.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrInquisitive

a reply to: MrInquisitive

No, however I am satisfied with your level of gullibility.

Oh, BTW, Smith seems to have been altering evidence....again.

Seems he didnt learn from past transgressions.

But you keep cheering on the corruption. That always ends well....

Oh, so you were being sarcastic and wanted me to waste time, huh? And here I thought you were actually engaging in the discussion when in fact you were just being juvenile and churlish.

But do provide a source for your claim that the Smith investigation altered evidence. No ball busting on my part.

How exactly am I cheering on corruption? By pointing out the crimes of a corrupt ex-president who dug a hole for himself in this matter?

You got nothing, so you make baseless accusations against anyone who disagrees with you or gives your favorite would-be dictator a bunch of legal owies. Very grown up of you.

No, simply highlighting your double standards and hypocrisy.

Which you seem to have in spades in this thread.

Even now it's being learned that Smith may not even have the document being talked about in the altered recording.

Surprise surprise.

Altered recording on the audiotape now is it? How about a source suggesting that being the case as I already have asked you for once? And weren't there multiple eyewitnesses to his having said what is on the tape? Or are you the one who says the witnesses can all be bought off? LOL. As for the war plan document that may or may not have been found yet, can you conceive of that notion that Donny Darko could've hid that one in a particularly safe place, possibly a body orifice, away from all other documents during the search, and hence avoided having it found? That one seems to be an up-in-the-air matter right now, although as I understand it, there are eyewitnesses who were purportedly shown it by Trump.

But hey, for no good reason whatsoever I'll be charitable to you and your Dear Leader and assume you're right in what you allege. That alleged document and the audiotape have to do with two charges, so that means there are still 35 other felony counts you and he have to explain away. Good luck with that.

I'm using double standards here and being hypocritical? How so? Give me an example or two, or move on and troll elsewhere. Just making unsubstantiated claims and insults is mighty weak sauce.

And no response to my post on Trump's multiple campaign remarks concerning classified information security? How come? Cat got your tongue?
edit on 10-6-2023 by MrInquisitive because: Added a final paragraph

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Well that makes it worse for your guy. Ignoring your unsubstantiated claim about the recording. The feds asked his lawyers to search for this document he referenced that those there said he was showing to them as apparently you could hear him rifling though papers he had and then said "this" something about that one that he couldn't declasify proved Milleys comments were wrong and if he could declassify it, it would prove it. That they can't find it now, what happened to the Iranian military plans? Is that how Jared got over a billion a month later? Is that how Ivanka got over a 100 million for her "woman's fund" or whatever she called it from SA? Those there also testified to what occurred that day.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
If you guys really believe that Trump is going to spend time in jail, you are in for a rude awakening.
I almost feel bad for you guys.

🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't honestly think he would spend time in a jail. No idea how you can safely jail a President who has SS. And a jury has to find him guilty first before he receives any type of sentence.

You don't have to feel bad for me. I certainly don't have to throw logic out the window to defend a politician who certainly has no care for you at all. He never gave his own money or even pardoned his most loyal Patriots, he insults and belittled all the people he claimed were the best hires he could make when he was done with them. He would let you rot in a jail cell for proving your loyalty to him. And even his wives couldn't trust him to keep his vows.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

I don't honestly think he would spend time in a jail. No idea how you can safely jail a President who has SS. And a jury has to find him guilty first before he receives any type of sentence.

You don't have to feel bad for me. I certainly don't have to throw logic out the window to defend a politician who certainly has no care for you at all. He never gave his own money or even pardoned his most loyal Patriots, he insults and belittled all the people he claimed were the best hires he could make when he was done with them. He would let you rot in a jail cell for proving your loyalty to him. And even his wives couldn't trust him to keep his vows.

All conjecture and speculation.

Where does the current president rank on the scale of caring for you?
I know he doesn’t care about me, as a Trump voter.
He has made that clear in his many bizarre speeches, he basically labeled us domestic terrorists for not voting for him.

So you hate the man, I get it…that’s all you guys have is hate.

And by the way, as he is not president now, he cannot pardon anyone.
I am sure when he wins in 2024, he will give out some pardons.
edit on 10-6-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

He'll probably be given the Napoleon treatment with MAL as his Elba.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

He'll probably be given the Napoleon treatment with MAL as his Elba.

You assume he will be convicted.
I submit that he will be re-elected.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Those statements aren't mutually exclusive.

That said, let's say he is able to mount a defense against the espionage charges. What possible defense could he come up with that absolves him of the obstruction and conspiracy charges?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: 1947boomer

Are any of the Trumps documents marked RD?

One of the documents listed in the indictment is marked "Formerly Restricted Data". That category was created by an act of Congress and removes certain classes of RD out from under the Atomic Energy Act and redefines it as "National Security Information". That's the stuff that is classified in the usual Confidential/Secret/Top Secret categories. It would still refer to nuclear weapons and how they would/could be employed.

You can read more about it here:

www.energy.gov...

However: note that the total number of documents referred to in the indictment does not add up to the total number of all documents recovered. That's because the government will not include any documents in a case that they are not willing to present, discuss, and defend in public. That would include really sensitive codeword protected compartments (some of which were redacted in the documents that were mentioned) and high level RD. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

So you are saying that if ALL he had was RD, they wouldnt be able to charge him because the classification is too high?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Those statements aren't mutually exclusive.

That said, let's say he is able to mount a defense against the espionage charges. What possible defense could he come up with that absolves him of the obstruction and conspiracy charges?

Guilty until proven innocent?
You guys always falsely believe that the defense has to prove innocence.
That’s not the way it works in our country.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:15 AM
link   

In the pre-fundamental change to America days, no he would not go to jail. But these days, I believe he will die in jail. His best bet now is to leave the US.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Ha! I don't think any politician really cares about or understands how the middle or lower class lives.

I've no loyalty to any of them.

But again this thread is about an indictment of a man who was hiding, asking his lawyers to destroy and showing off documents about military plans and nuclear info to random people that all belonged to the government. If he returned them when asked, we wouldn't be discussing this, and potentially any money he made by giving these to others(speculation) he would have kept and we would be none the wiser. But nope, the stable genius thought his lawyers would cover for him and he could just do whatever he wanted as he must feel he's above the law.
edit on 10-6-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Ha! I don't think any politician really cares about or understands how the middle or lower class lives.

I've no loyalty to any of them.

So you admit it’s just hate for Trump at this point.

Again….guilty until proven innocent is not the way it works
edit on 10-6-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Huh? Because I have no loyalty to any politician I hate Trump? Geez, reach much? What I had to attend a rally, boat parade or try to stop the electoral process to prove I love him? Weird.

It just means if evidence is presented in a court of law about any of them, I'll not spin, flip, and reach quite far to defend any of them.

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:27 AM
link   

That used to be the way it worked, and still works for (D)

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Huh? Because I have no loyalty to any politician I hate Trump? Geez, reach much? What I had to attend a rally, boat parade or try to stop the electoral process to prove I love him? Weird.

What the hell is it then?
You and all the other anti-Trumpers already have him convicted, why is that?

posted on Jun, 10 2023 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They got you ALL, again

Left this, right that, fighting amongst yourselves while the people that divide you sit back laughing, playing golf and mocking you .

Well played, gg

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join