It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump indicted in classified documents case in Florida

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: JinMI

That would be the valet that lied to investigators until he found out they had him on camera moving boxes he said he never touched?

Those darn pertinent details.

Oh..the govt made a claim?

Shocking.

Again, justify it as you will.

Youre as transparent under any screen name.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:07 PM
link   

If anything the government has said is false, why hasn't Nauta's lawyer that was present at all meetings said anything?

Nauta broke the law and now he's facing the consequences of his actions. Just like his boss.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Not at all. Those rummers, and innuendo may have entertainment value, but the info provided in the indictment
Doesn't look very good for Trump or Nault.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

If anything the government has said is false, why hasn't Nauta's lawyer that was present at all meetings said anything?

Nauta broke the law and now he's facing the consequences of his actions. Just like his boss.

If only those standards were equally applied.

Think hell get a " no reasonable prosecutor" defense?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I never paid attention to this Jack Smith clown before and then I see this story.

He has a history of over prosecuting cases, and has been rebuked by the Supreme Court for doing so.

Here are the pertinent parts…..

He pointed to the DOJ under Smith's tenure convicting then-Virginia Republican Gov. Bob McDonnell of honest services fraud and illegally accepting gifts, before a higher bench stepped in.
The U.S. Supreme Court however, later essentially rebuked the prosecution, ruling unanimously to vacate McDonnell's conviction, citing the use of an overbroad definition of "official act."

The New York Times at the time called it a high-profile example of several "visible efforts" by Smith's DOJ section, listing other investigations where charges were unsuccessful or not brought including against then-Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev., former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas, the late Rep. Don Young, R-Alaska, and ex-Rep. Allan Mollohan, D-W.V.

"This guy Smith has a record," Levin said. "Going after the former governor of Virginia – and then he's rebuked by the Supreme Court 8-0. One of the few cases where they all got together – [he] ruined [McDonnell's] career."

Other legal experts like Bush Deputy Assistant Attorney General John Yoo pointed out the indictment ignores "serious Constitutional" concerns like separation-of-powers and presidential powers.

Reacting to Smith's brief public statement moments prior, Yoo said one might think the Justice Department arrested a Pentagon staffer who stole documents and brought them home, not a former president with much greater legally-prescribed powers.

“This is the first time that we have ever indicted for a federal crime, not just a former president, but the leading candidate of one of the major political parties in the upcoming campaign. It doesn't mention who's responsible for this decision," Yoo said.

"Under the Constitution, you can't just say, ‘oh, the special counsel made the decision’," he said, adding President Biden is Constitutionally-speaking the individual responsible for making such decisions. Biden, he noted, is the now-defendant's chief political opponent, which is a "serious issue."

Take note, he’s a loser that can’t finish cases or gets them all overturned by higher courts.
Which is exactly what will happen here, if by some miracle, he gets a conviction.

Anti-Trumpers…..get ready to cry harder, if Smith’s track record is any indication.

www.foxnews.com...

Edit - Oh did you catch the part where Yoo says it’s Biden’s responsibility for bringing the case against Trump?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
edit on 9-6-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Familiar with the phrase:
Right tool for the job?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I only have one question:

Will there be a perp walk this time?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

For Biden and his dope son there will be.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

I

Want

The

Mugshot!

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I wonder why trumps lawyers quit after his indictment. They must know something....

www.businessinsider.com...

www.politico.com...

perhaps trump can get Rudy back on his team.

edit on 9-6-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

To put it in plainest of terms, JACK SMITH is a...

"DERANGED LUNATIC"

As revealed by Donald Trump: www.foxnews.com...

Since Deranged Lunatics Joe Biden and Merrick Garland oversaw Smith, it's obvious why he was chosen for this hatchet-job of former President Trump.

Those three stooges will be destroyed after Donald Trump is President again.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Go back and listen to why Parlatore quit. Short answer: Epshteyn

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
a reply to: 1947boomer

Are any of the Trumps documents marked RD?

One of the documents listed in the indictment is marked "Formerly Restricted Data". That category was created by an act of Congress and removes certain classes of RD out from under the Atomic Energy Act and redefines it as "National Security Information". That's the stuff that is classified in the usual Confidential/Secret/Top Secret categories. It would still refer to nuclear weapons and how they would/could be employed.

You can read more about it here:

www.energy.gov...

However: note that the total number of documents referred to in the indictment does not add up to the total number of all documents recovered. That's because the government will not include any documents in a case that they are not willing to present, discuss, and defend in public. That would include really sensitive codeword protected compartments (some of which were redacted in the documents that were mentioned) and high level RD. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I wonder why trumps lawyers quit after his indictment. They must know something....

www.businessinsider.com...

www.politico.com...

perhaps trump can get Rudy back on his team.

They are mentioned in the indictment as witnesses in the case. I think it would be a conflict of interest for them to be BOTH a witness and a lawyer for the defendant. I think they had to withdraw.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

The lawyers in the indictment are Corcoran (Lawyer 1) and Bobb (Lawyer 3). I'm not quite sure who Lawyer 2 is but it's definitely not Trusty as he wasn't hired until after the search warrant. I'm not entirely sure when Rowley was brought on board.
edit on 9-6-2023 by Threadbare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
FYI: Judge Aileen Cannon is presiding over the Trial.

Cannon Will Be Fair: news.yahoo.com...

If she is "strong", Judge Cannon WILL ALLOW the classified documents contents to be revealed, since Smith's team of clowns have decided to make "Espionage" one of the charges against Trump.

We won't have a Liberal Lunatic Judge like the one who told John Durham he couldn't show the evidence, or even mention to the Grand Jury that Hillary Clinton funded part of the "Get Trump" witch-hunt.

If corrupt higher-up judges want to have Cannon removed, so the documents exposing Obama, Biden, Lynch, Hillary, Comey, and more, can't be revealed, keep in mind that Justice Clarence Thomas (the man liberals love to torment), presides over the Florida (11th Circuit) court system, with "final say".

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It hilarious to watch the Liberals get their hopes up, only to be dashed ONE. MORE. TIME.
It gets better every time it happens.

Hopefully they will all leave the country for real this time when Trump gets elected in 2024.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Reading the indictment is just... staggering, literally. He had documents on nuclear matters that were THAT highly classified. Wow. What a needy little 'Look at me! I can haz secrets!' moron the man is.

As long as he can get America back on track like he did before, his "personality" is not important. "Personality" is not what brings quality-of-life to American individuals and families. BTW...

Pencil pushing pinheads are all over the media describing how Presidents have declassified in the past, as if that is the way it must be done.

Your post is spot-on accurate. There is no LAW prescribing a process the President of the United States MUST FOLLOW to declassify any damn thing he wants to that is Federal Government related.

And surprisingly, not one of the so-called "experts" at any media outlet has mentioned the official declassification order Donald Trump signed on 1/19/2021.

Source: www.federalregister.gov... ation

Are we here on ATS the only people who know about this large trove of documents President Trump declassified 1 day before leaving office?

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Who has their hopes up? You think anyone is happy to read that dude for some reason was trying to coerce his lawyers into destroying government documents? Was moving them back and forth between states? Was hiding our and other countries military and nuclear info? Was showing this kind of stuff to random people and moving them all over MAL?

I think it's more hilarious to watch the people who first insisted he did no wrong, to then insisting there was not enough evidence to indict him, to now saying they will only believe it if there's video, to ignoring a video that lines up with info on the indictment, to insisting the man will still be President in 24. Well, maybe not hilarious, but sad actually. To be so far gone into the alternate reality of a man who is up to 50 incoherent ramblings today on Truth Social. But hey, keep your hope alive right? The alternative of realizing being duped by a guy who only cares about himself and money would be too much for many to handle. Gotta double down now, no choice.

posted on Jun, 9 2023 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: carewemust

It hilarious to watch the Liberals get their hopes up, only to be dashed ONE. MORE. TIME.
It gets better every time it happens.

Hopefully they will all leave the country for real this time when Trump gets elected in 2024.

-Q- says one of these liberal "let-downs" will yield what will be known as "suicide weekend". I'm watching the "988" suicide hotline that Biden had upgraded in anticipation of a big surge. But so far, mostly minor upticks in liberals calling in for help.

No big surges yet...But it's coming eventually!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join