It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ha....boycott CNN is trending....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, thats a start. Now we just need to boycott Fox News, MSNBC, OAN, NewsMax and whatever other agenda news networks are out there.
edit on 11-5-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Darko

" We're business owners so we're all about capitalism and we try to stay away from government as much as possible "

Hmm... I do not Know you but I Like you and your Wife Already . Thank Gawd , A Voice of Reason..........
edit on 11-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So the left has eaten itself.

Boycott CNN is a hit because of the Trump Town Hall.

What, all 3 people left that watch it?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I find it somewhat interesting that in the CNN focus panel they asked participants if they wished he'd talked more about 2024. They said yes, but also pointed out that maybe it would have helped if he had been asked about 2024 instead being asked about 2020 first thing.

CNN had to admit it was a fair point.

They frame the questions in order to trap either direction. If you don't answer the question about 2020 and talk about 2024 they would have accused him of deflection.

It was funny they were forced to admit that he answered the question as it was asked, like there is something wrong with that.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So the left has eaten itself.

Boycott CNN is a hit because of the Trump Town Hall.

What, all 3 people left that watch it?

I don't watch any "Talking Heads". I only read.

"Talking Heads" are performers that are hired because they have an ability to connect with an audience.

There's a reason they call it "Commercial TV". It's about money.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The CNN Town Hall with Donald Trump just keeps on giving and impressing!

EPIC! – Congressman Byron Donalds Drops the Atomic Sledgehammer of Truth on CNN Panel.

Congressman Byron Donalds represents Southwest Florida CD-19; he comes from good stock.

After the CNN attack townhall in New Hampshire last night, Donalds appeared on a CNN panel to discuss.

Prior to Donalds joining the panel, the six other panelists were echo-chambering their narrative talking points without rebuttal.

Donalds put that nonsense to rest. However, beyond the epic pushback, notice how the panel reacts to having their narrative challenged; this should be very familiar to people.
Continued at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-246598
How About Byron Donalds for Donald Trump's Vice President?

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Tell Him Your Name !

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
So do you all know that Trump was killing so good that CNN quickly cut it 20 mins short? I think CNN thought they could derail Trump not remembering talking to the crowd is like his superpower.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Well, thats a start. Now we just need to boycott Fox News, MSNBC, OAN, NewsMax and whatever other agenda news networks are out there.

We need to read now from witnesses because all of the media outlets seem to spin the truth to a lie even if it is a lie of omission. They are holding back truth and pushing a narrative that kicks the can down the road to the NWO leading the Earth with an iron fist like Stalin or Hitler. Two of the biggest leftist dictators in modern history.

Do we trust and Alex Jones over MSNBC? Maybe not, yet even he is smarter than they are about all this.

edit on 12-5-2023 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
Trump often frustrates me in his lack of 'preparation', since we are being kind.

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Watched once in my entire life for town hall that was basically a debate with Trump against leftest journalist..
I will say Trump seemed not prepared The abortion issue he should have punted to states rights and continued on

Lack of preparation because most of us have the reasons for doing things his way on the very top of our minds. Lack of preparation that consistently mops the floor with these fools looking even more foolish. They look like clowns against him. It is a circus and he is the reason you and I paid to get in to the show if this was a real circus. I prefer the real ones as this one is sickening like a story about perverts hurting our children against all logic tend to be.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I don’t know anyone in my age group who casually watch’s CNN… Right or left. We’ve all been boycotting cable news and cable all together for some time now.

I sure do. You know how fried their minds are when you hear their theories/ Mostly about all things Orange are bad, but guns are the issue not crazy people who are hurting others is how they see it, or how CO2 is going to destroy the Earth and flood all the coastal cities of the world to be inhabitable BS. They are brainwashed to believe total BS just like the CIA Director said they were after from the public.

"We know we have done our jobs when everything the people believe is a lie"....

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Trump is and always will be, his own worst enemy. I cant understand why his lawyers didn't enter her tweet from 2012 about being a BIG fan of Apprentice. Not if he traumatized her like she claims she wasnt. This case should have been a cake walk.

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels
Trump often frustrates me in his lack of 'preparation', since we are being kind.

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Watched once in my entire life for town hall that was basically a debate with Trump against leftest journalist..
I will say Trump seemed not prepared The abortion issue he should have punted to states rights and continued on

Lack of preparation because most of us have the reasons for doing things his way on the very top of our minds. Lack of preparation that consistently mops the floor with these fools looking even more foolish. They look like clowns against him. It is a circus and he is the reason you and I paid to get in to the show if this was a real circus. I prefer the real ones as this one is sickening like a story about perverts hurting our children against all logic tend to be.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Holy Sh!t, I read through a couple dozen posts from the NPC crowd.
The liberals 'boycotting' are beyond brainwashed. How can people who proclaim to be so woke be so ill informed?

I found myself reading through some as well and was thinking about how sooper speshul the left is. Man are they dumb. And angry, very very angry.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salamandy
best part:

the CNN HAND-PICKED audience loved Trump and his facts

and for CNN, at least someone watched for a while

Here's another reason libs are so angry. LOLZ

Cable News Ratings Wednesday May 10: Trump Town Hall Surges CNN Into First Place in Total Day Demo, Still Third in Total Viewers

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I turned Fox off a while back. I tuned into Tucker if I wasn't watching anything else and that was it.

posted on May, 12 2023 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yea thats an issue too is that alt-media has people that lie and have agendas as well. But at least we know to do our own research and verify claims by alt-news. Whereas, places like CNN and Fox have audiences that assume they tell the truth and are honest because many still believe they are held to high journalistic standards.

<< 1  2   >>

join