It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ha....boycott CNN is trending....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
What a great time for some Twitter personality to come into the frame......

If we're lucky, we are seeing the beginning of the downfall of corporate mainstream media. FOX shot themselves in the foot and lost a lot of their audience. Now CNN is offending their core. CNBC, well, it's not much to begin with so not much to lose. Let's hope people just switch off the TV. There are so many better options for news these days and some not ad or investor driven.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Fox capitulating over nothing to the tune of mega bucks says they are in the Cabal too. I was never able to trust CNN after Clinton and when forced to watch Fox as an alternative, I am concerned that they are controlled opposition. They are putting down their own spin even if they let some things be said, they hold back huge amounts of important info that helps the D's and RINO's every single day.

One show I will watch has a horrid host, but the questions of the guests are priceless. Gutfeld is a perv in his own right, but Kat and Tyrus with some great comedians make me laugh. They also give me some things to ponder about a few things not allowed on other networks. They own late night comedy. Even they hold back some, I am sure. Tyrus doesn't, but I am sure there are taboo facts on Fox like on the other networks. Taboos that we all should be seeing instead of them keeping it in the background.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

They live in their own little world and nothing penetrates......nothing.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My wife watched CNN so much that the logo was burned into the tv screen. I was able to help her see that watching it so much was what was causing her anxiety and she stopped tuning in.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Itsn't that a typical thing, when administrations jump ship because they know something will be brewing in the future? no surprises to see how many in the present administration will be doing the same thing, moving to greener pastures before everything is lost.

BTW I had no idea CNN was sold to a more friendly conservative side.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Darko

If you study history, you know where this is all heading. Most people are too stupid to see it or believe it, and the rest are counting on it because they're dumb enough to think they can control it or otherwise benefit from it.

At this point, I am afraid that it's only a matter of when, where, and how the shooting starts. I don't see a way back.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Trump often frustrates me in his lack of 'preparation', since we are being kind.

originally posted by: EmeraldCoastFreedm
Watched once in my entire life for town hall that was basically a debate with Trump against leftest journalist..
I will say Trump seemed not prepared The abortion issue he should have punted to states rights and continued on

edit on 11-5-2023 by CoyoteAngels because: half blind old lady that cant spell either

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Darko

I know how you feel about broken hearted. I wish to my very bones that we had 2 better choices for 2024. We have serious problems and it seems the only things people care about is nonsense!

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Those were the days before people were travelling with their own little palm sized, portable entertainment and news device.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
It was all down hill after CNN dropped their Airport contracts.

That was their bread and butter...claiming every traveller through every airport that played their channel on every TV in a walkway.....

Funny people don't follow stuff like that anymore.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CoyoteAngels

I am waiting. We are still a long way from anything.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't pay for cable TV, turned it off decades ago. I subscribe to prime, Hulu and ad free youtube. Occasionally I will sign up for HBO or Showtime if there is something I want to binge. Then I shut it off when finished.

Every evening I sit down at youtube and watch clips from both FAUX and MSL.S.D. That way, I get what was important for the day for both sides. Its not so much that either side lies, but definitely both sides leave news out.

I listen to other podcasts if they catch my attention. Rogan, Lex, Kelly, Noory, Linda, Peterson, Vaknin on and an.

CNN is rare for me. They just don't draw my interest.
edit on 11-5-2023 by CoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I don’t know anyone in my age group who casually watch’s CNN… Right or left. We’ve all been boycotting cable news and cable all together for some time now.

It’s all unapologetically BS. History channel? More like glorified reality TV that might have something that can pass as history in the form of a quick blurb before commercial break. And there isn’t cable news anymore, it’s entertainment punditry.

It’s incredibly rare to see investigative or even objective journalism. They’re not finding the stories any longer, they’re simply commenting on it. They’ll find a guest that supports their narrative, or some assclown to act like they’re being objective while just making opposition to their point look silly.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

EVeryone should be aware of what Trump is talking about. In his announcement for President he said he wants to bring in "Quick Trials" and "Execution's" like they have in China. Then he was talking about Reeducation Camps and rounding up the homeless. These two ideas made me back off supporting him.

That's beyond not true.

He's referring to two classes: Pedophiles - see is actual tweet here where this originated from and folks who are actively committing treason.

I'll stand corrected if you can find me one single piece of evidence to suggest otherwise, but there is none. Where is the evidence he did anything of this nature while President, if he even made such a move the enemedia would have destroyed him on public.

He was referring to pedophiles, in particular, he has made references to Epstein. And no, he was not friends with JE simply because they were photographed at an event.

I will often point to this which people have not read. It is something he himself did, it was not required, no other president did this, and to date his has taken billions from thousands, even Joe didn't try and rescind this one.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems.

This simply does not even remotely comport with rounding up homeless people and executing them, as he had no need to do this at all, none. And few, if any actually, even bothered to read it, and zero people covered it so it wasn't "pandering to his base." This one is so clear, even those afflicted with TDS can find a polarity point to attack him on this so they work to hide it.
edit on 11-5-2023 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   
CNN thought it would destroy Trump with the Ukrainian question.

it turned out the opposite.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I've never seen so much hatred for a human being since Hitler.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So the left has eaten itself.

Boycott CNN is a hit because of the Trump Town Hall.

twitter

Seems to have died down. Here's what's trending on Twitter now: twitter.com...

(yuji and supreme court at the moment)

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I find it somewhat interesting that in the CNN focus panel they asked participants if they wished he'd talked more about 2024. They said yes, but also pointed out that maybe it would have helped if he had been asked about 2024 instead being asked about 2020 first thing.

CNN had to admit it was a fair point.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I will often point to this which people have not read. It is something he himself did, it was not required, no other president did this, and to date his has taken billions from thousands, even Joe didn't try and rescind this one.

Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption

I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, find that the prevalence and severity of human rights abuse and corruption that have their source, in whole or in substantial part, outside the United States, such as those committed or directed by persons listed in the Annex to this order, have reached such scope and gravity that they threaten the stability of international political and economic systems.

Thank-you for the REMINDER. What a wonderful unselfish President. If the liberal media heads didn't have so much criminal activity to keep hidden, they would LOVE Donald Trump.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   

CNN Employees really miss Trump-hating CEO Jeffrey "The Pervert" Zucker. The new CEO is more "normal", mentally.

CNN employees publicly disagreed with network head Chris Licht on whether or not “America was served” by hosting former President Donald Trump at Wednesday night’s town hall event.

The event, which was cut short due to Trump’s performance, was largely seen as a success by Trump supporters, and reportedly by Trump’s team as well.
More at: www.breitbart.com...

JAKE TAPPER could see his CNN career going down the drain, as Trump and CNN's handpicked audience destroyed Everything LIBERALs Love...

CNN Employees should be worrying about what they'll be doing after AT&T sells the network to the highest bidder. It could be MEXICO.

posted on May, 11 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or china, but I am sure Soros maybe working behind the scenes to get a nice network beside judges.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join