It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toroidal Magnetohydrodynamic Flat Earth System..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

He does come across as rather arrogant and opinionated, but he's simply stating facts and using logic to form his conclusions without resorting to the use of much science.

Just because he's a prat doesn't mean he's not correct igloo.

Plus if you go and look at some of the groups and people replying to his videos, they are not exactly being nice or making much sense.
edit on 13-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

He does come across as rather arrogant and opinionated, but he's simply stating facts and using logic to form his conclusions without resorting to the use of much science.

Just because he's a prat doesn't mean he's not correct igloo.

Plus if you go and look at some of the groups and people replying to his videos, they are not exactly being nice or making much sense.

On top of being a prat he's not stated any facts outside of commonly believed ideas.
The people arguing with him are probably annoyed by this. He's got nothing. You can't disprove beliefs by adding more beliefs. The video was supposed to show the roots of the flat earth movement and he showed nothing, do documents, no historical papers. He's simply proof of how tightly controlled people's minds are. He's even slagging off people's intelligence which simply cannot be known by him so he sounds like a school yard bully.

Expect more of people you trust. I don't trust any one viewpoint but I can say that flat earthers are doing a lot more digging than this guy.

edit on 13-3-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The thing is igloo hes not the only one claiming that the Earth is an oblate spheroid.

As to commonly believed ideas, well his seems be backed by logic and simple observation as opposed to pseudoscience and denying gravity.

Plenty of other evidence that our Earth is not flat including the photographic sorts.

As to him having nothing, seems like a lot to me.

Keeping in mind he's attempting to leave the science to a bare minimum.

How do you expect him to provide documents or historical papers pertaining to flat earth when nobody else believes the earth to be flat, aside from people who are poorly educated that choose to place their belief in such nonsense?

You realise that humanity has known the world is not flat for a few millennia?

Even the ancient greeks knew the shape of the world to be a globe/sphere.

physicsworld.com...
crosstalk.cell.com...
www.earth.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Appreciate your efforts on this subject. I'm always curious when concepts get so emotionally scorned. The emotional part is telling.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

Not sure what Christianity has to do with it though?

They will mention things like the firmament i suppose with reference to biblical cosmology.

Do you realize what the firmament is ?

fir·ma·ment /ˈfərməmənt/ nounliterary
noun: firmament; plural noun: firmaments
the heavens or the sky, especially when regarded as a tangible thing.

And nowhere does the Bible say the firmament is flat , nor solid .
And no Christian will say that .
The unlearned use the term firmament out of context .

Yep , flat earthers do more "digging" as they have nothing to back up the theory , science wise .
Nothing .
A flat object cannot be created in space.
The time/space fabric does not allow for it .

edit on 3/13/23 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Read my first post.
Then read my reply to you above this .

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 02:43 PM
link   

The thing is igloo hes not the only one claiming that the Earth is an oblate spheroid.

As to commonly believed ideas, well his seems be backed by logic and simple observation as opposed to pseudoscience and denying gravity.

Plenty of other evidence that our Earth is not flat including the photographic sorts.

As to him having nothing, seems like a lot to me.

Keeping in mind he's attempting to leave the science to a bare minimum.

How do you expect him to provide documents or historical papers pertaining to flat earth when nobody else believes the earth to be flat, aside from people who are poorly educated that choose to place their belief in such nonsense?

You realise that humanity has known the world is not flat for a few millennia?

Even the ancient greeks knew the shape of the world to be a globe/sphere.

physicsworld.com...
crosstalk.cell.com...
www.earth.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

I realise all this and was a space/physics fanatic since childhood so not saying it's all false just that there is still much unknown and science can develop it's own bottlenecks and echo chambers.

I do expect him to prove with documents when he announces that he's exposing the roots of the conspiracy. Just as we expect on ATS. I know he's trying to do it without science but he's still making claims and not supporting them. He will have no effect on those who think the earth flat with that tactic just draw a crowd who like to mock others. The whole without science thing is also a pointed mockery as he clearly disses opposing views (flat earth, medical, etc.) by saying these are unintelligent, highschool dropouts and whatnot. Not scientific, just petty.

Will check out your links after work. Personally, don't care what shape the earth is. Much more interested in the psychology behind the ridicule.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo
a reply to: andy06shake
I usually won't listen to this guy because of his mocking tone.
He's simply stating his commonly held beliefs over and over and over.

No, he is stating simple facts. In the simplest of terms, that really cannot be denied by any sane, rational mind.

The only person that I can fathom that would find his tone mocking or cringey is someone who believed the earth was flat... and in point of fact, anyone who believes that is deserving of at least a little bit of cringe and mockery, don'tcha think?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I have seen a vision where i was shown the form that holds our reality, it looked like a sarcophagus, the meaning of it was not given to me.

At the end of the day, we are all turkeys, with our turkey instruments used by our turkey scientists. Just because the farmer appears everyday at the same time to feed us does not make it a universal law, set in stone, and real science can not be built upon it.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do you realize what the firmament is ?

Not got a clue, Bible says its some kind of "vast solid dome created by God during the Genesis creation narrative" or thereabouts, stab in the dark I'm going to go with ice.

In biblical cosmology, the firmament is the vast solid dome created by God during the Genesis creation narrative to divide the primal sea into upper and lower portions so that the dry land could appear.

I know that a load of peeps that subscribe to the flat earth mumbo-jumbo choose to place their beliefs in the likes of some kind of "firmament" whatever it may be.

Take for instance "Mad" Mike Hughes that chose to learn the hard way and ended up going into the ground like a dart when his parachute deployed on the way up as opposed to the way down.

Or the people who choose to believe the likes of "Operation Fishbowl" was some kind of US attempt to breach said firmament.

It's great science fiction, you have to give them that.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

So…

How does high tide work again….

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

When ole Nothin wins the Lottery™ : am gonna open-up a dance-club/discotheque, called 'The-Sphere'.

There will be a solid pole in the middle-of the dance-floor, and a special light, on a special rail, that moves slowly from one side to other of the club, from 10PM until 3AM, causing the shadow of the pole to wander thusly.

According to Wikipedia™ : that proves that the dance-floor is a sphere, and not flat.

LoL ! That's probably a horribly stupid joke, and have not understood the experiment at all, but just having some fun.

Personally don't believe in pancake or ball theory.

But any ideas that vibe with the 'as-above, so-below', or 'as-within, so-without' : always resonate more here.

So the ideas of the toroidal energy-flow, and the sun within and sun-without ideas, are interesting.
Understood that a toroidal electromagnetic field also fits in the globe-viewpoint.

Ideas that just vibe with : my second-grade teacher had a globe in the classroom, and taught us all the world is a spheroid, or NASA™ says so, or National-Geographic™ says so ; not so intriguing.

edit on 13-3-2023 by Nothin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Will check out your links after work. Personally, don't care what shape the earth is. Much more interested in the psychology behind the ridicule.

Well, the ethos of the site is after all to "deny ignorance" which may have something to do with the psychology behind any interpretation of ridicule.

Keeping in mind that people choose to place their belief in the likes of "Flat Earth" tend not to like to be proved wrong for the most part.

Because it challenges their belief system with actual facts and based on logical deduction, that cannot be refuted, down to the fact that the Earth is simply not flat.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

A flat object cannot be created in space.
The time/space fabric does not allow for it .

I don't think gravity does nether, or at least it doesn't seem to work where any sort of flat-earth-type scenario is concerned.

Where proponents of such will claim things like buoyancy and magnetism are responsible in place of gravity, but it just all falls on its arse.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I am not a flat earther ... Nor am I a globalist😋
I don't know where we are ...what does space really look like ...does it exist .. I leave that open as I don't have any real Proof of any of it... Can we trust NASA' noooo .. seems the world is a inversion what we are given as truths is all lies to distort out perception
I respect your op for seeking other alternate possibilities ... Keep searching for truth
Stay away from belief systems though
Beliefs get in the way of knowledge

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

'When a picture paints a thousand words'...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Really? I watched this and other videos by him. He made far more sense than the nonsense that flat earthers babble.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
you are free to believe anything you like, but when you stand on a shore, and watch a passenger ship disappear over the horizon, do you call 911, if not, why?

Of course you don't call since 911 was an Inside the Hollow Earth Job.

a hollow Earth inside a flat Earth......I have questions.......

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
My belief is that this reality is (or in ) a Dream (even the Bible tells you this).

To argue for or against Earth as flat or globe is meaningless.

To genuine flat earther: i would suggest to NOT argue with the globers ...
See the reasoning: They are living in a 3 dimensional reality, which their Belief is creating.
If they Go in outer Space, they will see a Globe, and if they do, not even God will try to convince them otherwise.

(Sidenote:
God knows his power and when a child of God creates something he can not tell him that it is not real. If he did, he would say that his own power is powerless and would render it powerless ...
Therefore he says, yes it is real, but it will not last forever if it is not Perfect.)

Just tell them that they are Right ... that does not mean that your beliefs are wrong. It means that you aknowledge their power of creation so that your views may be (maybe one day) set right.
(To help you understand : imagine two people standing at the opposite side looking at the number 6. The one will see the 6, the other 9. both are right be it from their own perspective).

For the Globe-knowers ... Do you really expect to go in outer Space and see a Flat earth ?

And do you really beliebe that "a platter" means Flat earth ?

The Bible tells you, as well, that the man was created in God's image.
You are able to sleep, just like adam and dreams you do know.

Nowadays there is enough information available on how to achieve a state which is called "Lucid Dreaming".

If you are able to do it, ask your self, while you are in it, who is sleeping and who is awake in a dream.

This may, at least, give you the understanding that we are in a dream as well (see the top of this post).

Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 14 2023 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre

To argue for or against Earth as flat or globe is meaningless.

And. Yet…

If I want to admire life in tide pools, spherical earth offers the best modeling and predictions when I should go down to the beach

If I want to travel by kayak down river to the sea, spherical has the best predictions on when and how the tide will be going out to make the trip easier.

If I want to see comets. Spherical earth modeling offers the best explication how to find, and track comets. When the best time to see comets, and why.

When traveling, especially south of the equator, spherical earth offers the most accurate routes.

So. For navies traveling the world, shipping, wanting to know when the next solar eclipse will be, knowing when the next comet will be visible to the naked eye will be, the best time to row down river to the ocean bay, or just wanting to take the kid down to the beach to explore tide pools to marvel at creation. Spherical earth is far from meaningless.

edit on 14-3-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join