It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toroidal Magnetohydrodynamic Flat Earth System..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Hi ATS,

Some of you will be aware that I give credence to the basic principle that we do not live on a spinning globular Earth, a planet, and that I believe that our education systems, since the time of Rockerfeller, have instilled multiple points of societal programming to suggest to us that we do live on a globe, when some rather basic observations dispel that notion as a fanciful theory with no objective, down-to-Earth proofs, unlike the proveable facts of being able to see standing objects in nature or in built environments which can be seen, sometimes, at up to 500 miles away, a true impossibility if one is to believe in a globe, because the supposed curvature of the Earth would prevent our (widely accessible) high optical zoom cameras from taking photos of such objects. Infrared long distance photography from airplanes has revealed the Rocky Mountains at 300-500 miles distant, as featured in the documentary 'The Next Level' which you can find on Rumble.

Many other contributors to the citizen research ongoing since around 2015 have been able to obtain excellent proofs of the fact of our living on a flat planar Earth realm, though for many years the actual structure of the system we dwell within has been debated, with not much in the way of concrete solutions to the many mysteries which are entangled in this field of resaerch. The nature of the Earth System is by no means straightforward to understand, but in recent weeks I've managed to learn a few tentative facts which could well describe in much more accurate terms the nature of this beautiful, strange, hard place we live in. There is a massive push to censor & muddy the waters of the Flat Earth debate, but I believe we are now heading closer to a much more thorough & acceptable understanding, once people get over the initial hurdles to acquiring knowledge of the true nature of our home.

So, to begin with the nature of this realm, we have the principle centrepoint of the system, the arctic polar region. Azimuthal Equidistant map projections (Gleason's map of the world, 'as it is', is a good start point for the layout) offer the obvious fact that the Northern fixed pole is at the centre of our world. It is claimed by one of my principle sources that there is in fact a 'zone of inaccessibility' in that place, a sub-realm that humans or mechanical probes cannot enter (though possibly we can scan for some basic data by now). Within that zone there is a vortex of complex energy patterns & chemical actions above the surface (below the surface is what I will deal wiith next), which serve to spread out above the Earth realm like an unfolding umbrella, the magnetohydrodynamics of the field interactions basically driving the tropical gyre to move energy around, from the magnetic North to magnetic South, which is like the southern pole of a ring magnet, in that the Southern pole is actually a boundary wall surrounding the entire Earth realm in which we live, an 'ice wall' marking the boundary of the seas. Beyond the wall (think Game of Thrones) is a realm of ice & perhaps resources which our governments have secretly plundered for whatever purposes, without telling us - but beyond that, there is a dome firmament which comes down to the level of the icefields, then submerges beneath them, all the way up or down being thoroughly impassable. The firmament above, and the apparent boundary extending beneath the Earth also, seems to wrap the entire Earth realm in a donut-toroidal shape in which the megnetic & electrical energy systems continuously move in a looping manner between the centre North pole, the tropics, and the Southern 'pseudo-pole', creating our climate & weather patterns, with the analemma motions of the local sun in the sky causing our seasonal variations as the small, local sun projection traverses our arc of horizon, heating or cooling the world according to its cycling positions at the equinoxes & solstices.

It is said that the Sun & Moon in this system are not only 'small & local', but indeed they, and even the stars above our heads, are projections from within the vortex at the central Northern polar zone of inaccessibility. There is, it is said, beneath the central Northern polar opening, a 'Black Sun' (which is said to be the zero point of a black hole, on the event horizon of which the Earth is said to rest, locked to that black hole, with an 'umbilicus' full of captured stars which pierces the heights of the system & overfolds itself across the sky. It is said that the stars that we see generally spread about the sky (not the Milky Way umbilicus), are in fact projected, they are not really 'here', rather we are witnessing the universe beyond our realm. It is as though we live in a pocket dimension which has been created to contain something, whether that be time itself as we know it (True Detective mystery series quote: "Time is a flat circle.") or a dangerous Enemy which corrupted this place aeons ago, we cannot say, it may be both, it may be more. I suspect that the 'tail of the Dragon' in the Book of Revelation might be the umbilicus containing the Milky Way 'hammered bracelet', which sweeps a third of the stars to the Earth. Perhaps Lucifer is the Black Sun, the fallen 'star of the morning', sunk into a pit, above which is a captured realm, in which Humanity must seek to ascend by connecting with spiritual truth, in order that we are not brought back here again & again due to the 'gravity well' (attractive magnetism) leading multiple lives - ultimately we must find salvation, in order to escape this place, rejecting affinity for the world, instead seeking after the mysteries of Heaven.

There is so much more to this, and I'm only just getting to grips with the philosophy which underpins it. I believe that much of the information can be found in Kabbalistic texts, in occult texts, in Gnostic texts, and indeed, in the Bible. This information was widely known in ancient times, but successive resets of the world order led to our losing the information, except that it could be found at certain levels of secret societies. Unfortunately the information came to be the possession of the 'Dark Side', and it is only in the last few years that Christians & others who are not committed to the dark side are coming to apprehend this information, and it's choppy sailing, with much to be gleaned - we need more sources from which to stuy in order to perfect our understanding.

Remember, seeking wisdom & understanding is encouraged in Scripture, and understanding the nature of this world is perhaps the greatest single step we can take in learning what is necessary to ultimately escape it & ascend to Heaven upon our death.

We will know the truth, and the truth will set us free.

I'm not including my main source at this stage, because he's not the best teacher (he has a few hundred videos up on YouTube). He uses a whiteboard, his diagrams are terrible, and he tends to be forgetful & leaves aspects of what he's speaking about unfinished at times. He's like a bumbling professor, it's actually quite hard to discern the true depths of what he's sharing, so it is my hope that other sources can be suggested, particularly regarding the black sun theory, the zone of inaccessibility, kabbalist & occult texts demonstrating the nature of this realm, etc.

I'm a fully committed Christian, but we lag behind these others in our understanding of the physical realm.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:09 AM
link   
My friend I have flown around and all over this world several times. When you are at 45,000 feet you can see the curvature of this planet in a big way. If the Earth was flat all the great circular routes international flights use would never reach their destination. Whatever you want to believe is "up to you" however if I agreed with the flat Earther scenario then I too would be wrong as all my real life experiences says Earth is a round planet just like all the other planets in the solar system..

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is the 21st Century . not the Dark Ages .
A flat object cannot be created in the vacuum of space .

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Very loudly seconded. I flew back from California last week and the view from the window was magnificent.
I'm pretty sure we all live on a globe.
And I'm also sure that not one flat earth theory can explain volcanoes and the mechanism by which they are created.
So: nope.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Find a new teacher. You have been deceived

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Yeh, the Earth is not flat but shaped like an oblate spheroid.

Not that you wish to listen or accept the facts.

This fellow managed the task without even resorting to the use of much science.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Yeh, the Earth is not flat but shaped like an oblate spheroid.

Does it look like a flying saucer?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   

There are some things we as individuals would have a very hard time proving or disproving for ourselves, because we don't have the time, money, or resources to do the experiments, but this is not one of those times. You can prove to yourself what the truth is. Do as many of your own experiments as your resources will allow.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DevotedResearcher

No, it looks like a planet, aka just like the rest of the planets in our star system that are all round and spherical because of gravity.

The Blue Marble is an image of Earth taken on December 7, 1972, from a distance of around 29,000 kilometers (18,000 miles) from the planet's surface. Taken by the crew of the Apollo 17 spacecraft on its way to the Moon, it is one of the most reproduced images in history.

edit on 13-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Is the circumference much larger than the official story allows?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Our Earth's circumference is 40,075 km.

Earth's circumference (the distance all the way around the equator) is 24,901 miles (40,075 kilometers). Its diameter (the distance from one side to the other through Earth's center) is 7,926 miles (about 12,756 kilometers). Earth is slightly smaller when measured between the North and South Poles which gives a diameter of 7,907 miles (12,725 kilometers). Earth bulges out a bit more around the equator than around the poles because of its rotation (spin).

And what official story?

Go watch those 4 short videos i posted.

That should clear up any misconceptions you may have regarding our Earth being flat.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Tell me you are joking and you don't actually believe the poop you have typed?

If you do, then what a waste of time and energy?
Why not invest your time more productively and rewarding and write a sci-fi based around this imagined flat earth, projected universe of yours.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

And what official story?

What Wikipedia says, which is a goldmine only if the subject is not controversial.

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we the people are swimming in lies told by the government and mainstream just about everything.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

What Wikipedia says, which is a goldmine only if the subject is not controversial.

Again if you could simply watch any one of those short videos which are 5 to 10 minutes long it would clear up any misconceptions you may have.

And they have nothing to do with "Wikipedia".

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we the people are swimming in lies told by the government and mainstream just about everything.

I've noticed that we don't live on a flat Earth, so there is that.

As to being lied to, you are only doing that to yourself, if you choose to entertain nonsensical notions like the flat Earth theory.

You have been provided with a picture of such from space that tells you everything you need to know.

But let me guess, you don't believe we have been to the moon, and you refuse to accept gravitational theory.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I'll play. I can dive into just about any realm of possibility. I've never given a second thought to this theory until I read this.

"Black hole sun"
So that's what Soundgarden was singing about. No wonder that song (and especially that video) always creeped me out.

I don't dig on the flat earth theory, however you've presented in a way that got me thinking. I began reading your OP in total disbelief, and I'm not saying I believe we are on a flat earth, however when you got to this point, I stopped and had a hmmmmmm moment.

Humanity must seek to ascend by connecting with spiritual truth, in order that we are not brought back here again & again due to the 'gravity well' (attractive magnetism) leading multiple lives - ultimately we must find salvation, in order to escape this place, rejecting affinity for the world, instead seeking after the mysteries of Heaven.

When I got to that point some bells went off for me. Having been baptized Spiritually and having some sense of this, as well as long ago "mind trips" that revealed this very notion. That I had to go through several lives before I had it in a way that lead me to a spiritual journey life that detached me from the rest of the world. Now as I've matured in both of these thoughts and in my Spiritual journey (with Christ) I see a very similar breaking away from the rest of the world (in a manner of speaking) and only thru that "break" (or "rebirth") I'll advance to whatever the next stage is.
Or that's as best as I can explain that, anyways.
I don't think for an instant the earth is flat, but I do think in some metaphorical sense there might be something to this black sun/black hole attachment thing with lucifer, the dragon and the woman who was "hidden" after she bore a son. As I think about it right now, and can see a possibility of some metaphorical connect, I don't think any evidence leads to a flat earth. We'd have a seriously distorted sense of space time and reality if the OP were the case.

edit on 13-3-2023 by AOx6179 because: (no reason given)

Ps. On one positive note, you've inspired me to paint a freaky black sun painting.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Thanks for posting these. I haven't seen them. I like the examples he uses. I'm not fond of the smug and condescending attitude, but I understand he has been treated that way as well, so I understand it. Saved for future reference.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

No problem Klassified.

They are indeed rather informative pertaining to the subject being discussed.

As to the level of smugness and condescending attitude.

The responses the fellow received dictate his manner just like you suggest.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Again if you could simply watch any one of those short videos which are 5 to 10 minutes long it would clear up any misconceptions you may have.

You've demonstrated no sane reason to watch your videos.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:30 AM
link   

They are not my videos.

And you are point blank refusing to watch a few short videos that demonstrate and prove beyond all reasonable doubt that our Earth is indeed an oblate spheroid.

You can prove the shape of the planet yourself by putting a stick into the ground at around midday and watching the length and angle of the shadow cast by the sun change as the day progresses.

Maybe that simple experiment would be more your speed.

I canny teach pork that doesn't wish to learn all the same, and neither can anyone else.

Choose to believe as you wish, it won't change the fact of the matter or the shape of the planet.

www.livescience.com...
www.britannica.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AOx6179

If you like the black sun stuff AOx6179, there is a good series of fictional books which are conspiracy-related called "Order Of The Black Sun" by Preston W Child.

I've read the first 10 and highly enjoyed them.

www.fantasticfiction.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join