It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toroidal Magnetohydrodynamic Flat Earth System..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I shall say this: PacMan lives in a world which is flat from our perspective in a higher dimension, however from his perspective it is a cylinder that can be circumnavigated.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
Stick to your guns, hombre.
This is like The Matrix: Regurgitations. A Virtual Hegelian Loop.

Too many want to ride ye olde U-2 and glorify fish.
Cue piano: Imagine there's no fishbowl...

REEEdiculous that of all the Above Top Secret things to post about, this is a no-no.
Here's my question to the O.G. OP:
How far past the Antarctic do you think this pretty Plane goes?

(I think for at least two more ice rings, but there's infinity. The caveat is that I am fighting the forces of Satan within my current 150-minute travel radius, so... yay.)

edit on 3132323 by BeNotAfraid because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   
someone posted my forum name while i was reading the last post ...

the flat earth is not found in a 3 dimensional reality...

What they call "Flat Earth" is, i guess back then they did not knew the concept of dimensionalities, or would be (in) the 2 dimensional reality.

If we are living in a "Matrix" then there must be something that is projecting the beliefs into physicality.

And someone (maybe it was planed) must have convinced the Projector to project a limited, 3 dimensional ball, which you call Earth.

edit on 13/3/2023 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Good to see that in this forum, people have still some common sense and haven't fell for the flat earth PSY-OP issued by the CIA. Remember every single person with an internet platform pushing the idea of a flat earth, they are ALL controlled opposition.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Hi ATS,
I'm a fully committed Christian, but we lag behind these others in our understanding of the physical realm.

So am I and I don’t believe in a flat Earth.
No offence, doesn’t bother me what you believe, happy you believe the earth is flat, not sure what Christianity has to do with it though?

What I find funny, that flat earthers get more heat, aggression and ridicule than people who believe men are women and women are men and children should get a sex change

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Not sure what Christianity has to do with it though?

They will mention things like the firmament i suppose with reference to biblical cosmology.
edit on 13-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: AOx6179

If you like the black sun stuff AOx6179, there is a good series of fictional books which are conspiracy-related called "Order Of The Black Sun" by Preston W Child.

I've read the first 10 and highly enjoyed them.

www.fantasticfiction.com...

I'll have to check those out now. That aspect of this theory has me intrigued. I'm seeing it more in a it's all metaphors mindset I think though. I do see a connection somewhere else but won't off topic bomb the OP with it.
Thanks for sharing that with me, andy06shake.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

you are free to believe anything you like, but when you stand on a shore, and watch a passenger ship disappear over the horizon, do you call 911, if not, why? It's obvious the ship just sailed over the edge and thousands of people just died in front of your eyes. Why would you be so cold and sinister at a time of such horror?

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ridicule is a fallacy of reason.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DevotedResearcher
a reply to: network dude

Ridicule is a fallacy of reason.

Amen. Amun-Ra? Anemone? Aum! I mean, yes. I like you.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you are free to believe anything you like, but when you stand on a shore, and watch a passenger ship disappear over the horizon, do you call 911, if not, why? It's obvious the ship just sailed over the edge and thousands of people just died in front of your eyes. Why would you be so cold and sinister at a time of such horror?

Lol naw, dude. Upgrade your zoom lens. The ships just can't get too close to the Antarctic. Globalist Law, hardy-har.
Saw it on CSPAN, so it must be true.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
This is the 21st Century . not the Dark Ages .
A flat object cannot be created in the vacuum of space .

Flat earth proposes there may be no vacuum of space. Nasa and other space agencies have fudged so much that many feel it be wise to question their output.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Raggedyman

They will mention things like the firmament i suppose with reference to biblical cosmology.

I'm not christian or religious and think that talk of the firmament from many cultures is a way of explaining the outer shell of a magnetic toroidal sphere. Thought experiments.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

You may wish to give the 4th short video i posted a view which attempts to examine the root of the flat Earth conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The question was through.

The firmament in the bible does not mention or pertain to "magnetic toroidal spheres" but to a solid dome.

In biblical cosmology, the firmament is the vast solid dome created by God during the Genesis creation narrative to divide the primal sea into upper and lower portions so that the dry land could appear.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ltrz2025
Good to see that in this forum, people have still some common sense and haven't fell for the flat earth PSY-OP issued by the CIA. Remember every single person with an internet platform pushing the idea of a flat earth, they are ALL controlled opposition.

I see comments along these lines often and would love to see some evidence of this? Evidence direct from government/CIA etc. not just another youtuber "debunking" which they rarely do in a satisfactory manner.

Not joking. If this is true it needs exposed but I've yet to see evidence, just claims. Please post your claims as issued by the CIA.

Some people say the flat earth theory is put out to discredit conspiracy theorists in general. I can understand why government would want to do this but if it is true it will be one of the largest conspiracies going so it also explains the massive attempt to debunk flat earth. Youtube has warning labels on all flat earth videos... we also see that with covid claims. They slap on labels every time they don't want people looking in certain areas.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The question was through.

The firmament in the bible does not mention or pertain to "magnetic toroidal spheres" but to a solid dome.

In biblical cosmology, the firmament is the vast solid dome created by God during the Genesis creation narrative to divide the primal sea into upper and lower portions so that the dry land could appear.

For sure. I just think early people wouldn't have scientific terms to use and would term impassable as solid. I don't know what it is but a little flexibility in thinking can help us understand what people are trying to say.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You may wish to give the 4th short video i posted a view which attempts to examine the root of the flat Earth conspiracy.

I usually won't listen to this guy because of his mocking tone. It's cringey and screams of someone insecure. I've tried to watch his videos, but his debunking is rooted in mockery and ego. If he just stated facts I would be up for it. He has many fans just for the mockery and that isn't cool with me.

But ok, will watch.

Editing to add...

I watched. Wasted eleven minutes of my life. He has nothing as usual. Nothing but insults. Where is the science? Where are the documents to prove this is a CIA operation? The roots of it? Nothing. Utter garbage especially in how rude he is. He's simply stating his commonly held beliefs over and over and over.

edit on 13-3-2023 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

For sure. I just think early people wouldn't have scientific terms to use and would term impassable as solid.

I'm sure they could still tell the difference between liquid, gas, and solid, even if they could not tell us why matter exists in different states.

Again biblical cosmology suggests the firmament to be solid by nature, not magnetic, and not even spherical, but half spherical, aka a dome of sorts.

I don't know what it is but a little flexibility in thinking can help us understand what people are trying to say.

Whatever they are trying to say igloo it doesn't change the fact that our Earth is not flat, and that gravity is a force of nature that helped shape and maintain our planet's shape.
edit on 13-3-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
you are free to believe anything you like, but when you stand on a shore, and watch a passenger ship disappear over the horizon, do you call 911, if not, why?

Of course you don't call since 911 was an Inside the Hollow Earth Job.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join