It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One year in, no end it sight.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

And if not zelensky, the next guy.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Where did I accuse you of being pro Russia? My argument isn't your view on Russia vs Ukraine it's that you are right to have an issue with people who scream you are a what ever phobe against people they disagree with while at the same time you agree with MykeNukem who's guilty of that very same behavior in your own thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

Ah, so the russiaphobe comment is what did it?

Did I use the term?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:39 PM
link   

No you didn't use the term you just pretty much agreed with the person who made the comment and then in your next post you started bashing for ScepticScot for doing it.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: nancyliedersdeaddog

Where did I accuse you of being pro Russia? My argument isn't your view on Russia vs Ukraine it's that you are right to have an issue with people who scream you are a what ever phobe against people they disagree with while at the same time you agree with MykeNukem who's guilty of that very same behavior in your own thread.

Hey, hey, hey...

I'll accept the blame for my own words, thanks.

That was me, no one else.

The point of my comment is that we've beaten the Ukraine/Russia horse into a pulp, and I have no interest in arguing about the issue, anymore.

My comment had nothing to do with propaganda, but with viewpoints.

Sorry for getting my Troglodyte juice on your thread, Jin...

edit on 2/24/2023 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

No you didn't use the term

Thanks

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:53 PM
link   

We beat ̶B̶i̶g̶ ̶P̶h̶a̶r̶m̶a̶!̶ ̶ R̶u̶s̶s̶i̶a̶... you know, the thing!!!

Anyway...

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: greendust

You sir, are a good man and a great father.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Hey, hey, hey...

The point of my comment is that we've beaten the Ukraine/Russia horse into a pulp, and I have no interest in arguing about the issue, anymore.

How dare you stand behind your own content!

ETA.

Context.

I read it as the equal opposite applied to the inane false dichotomy levied against people dont support either side.

If we are putin puppets then they are russiaphobes, etc etc.
edit on 24-2-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Hey, hey, hey...

How dare you stand behind your own content!

ETA.

Context.

I read it as the equal opposite applied to the inane false dichotomy levied against people dont support either side.

If we are putin puppets then they are russiaphobes, etc etc.

Yes, I use it as a counter-jab to Russia lover, which I get called, just because I look at both sides with equal scrutiny.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Scrutiny, scorn.
Tomato, tohmato.
About, aboot

Its tiring and shows that the NPC crown isnt capable of thinking about the positions theyve swallowed.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I believe that plan has been finalized already and the money will flow back to US elites via Blackrock and others to the amount of $1trillion.

The US is there because their economy is based on warfare, everything else is lame rhetoric.

If the US doesn't care about its own citizens with the border crisis and how they are handling the situation in East Palestine, Ohio not to mention all the negative social engineering, then you can bet your bottom donated tax dollar the 1000+ Ukrainian soldiers dying on average each day means nothing to them.

All the billions being laundered to Ukraine is dependant on there being a conflict, the potential escalation to nuclear is being used in congress as justification to urgently throw more money at the 'problem' because the implied profits through rebuilding Ukraine is simply too tasty to resist.

1000+ Ukrainians dying a day and that comedian in his green shirt goes to the grammys.

These people care about numbers in a ledger, human lives are used as a profit force multiplier.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I uh, didn't watch the Grammies but I did hear about that.

Holy cow. Smh.

But hey, he got free airtime to the people who will pay generously to the cause.
*cough* tax payers.
edit on 25-2-2023 by Bigburgh because: 😌

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yet I foresee a terrible outcome from the war in Ukraine: Increasing international military assistance to Ukraine to destroy Russian forces and quickening the end of Putin's military adventure. But Putin staked the future of his regime on recreating the Russian Empire. So Russia's defeat in Ukraine might trigger a second Russian Civil War.

China remains the international wildcard: If Putin's regime is on the rocks, China might invade Siberia under the guise of liberation.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

Ukraine to destroy Russian forces and quickening the end of Putin's military adventure.

Wishful thinking the US/West had already lost in the Ukrankian conflict. Which the US had started 8, 9 years ago

China might invade Siberia under the guise of liberation.

You are wrong on that front..

Should Russia lose and break up which your American/Anglo politicians fantasies since the cold war mentally era. You do know what will happen next?

China will be next after Russia.

The US are already using Taiwan agaisnt China and US wont stop at Taiwan.
edit on 25-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   

China already said they have no interest in Siberia.

None of this fantasy will even happen.

quickening the end of Putin's military adventure

America had being military adventuring in its 20 years so far length of its 200+ existence.

China, Russia has not being doing what the US had done to countries.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Why do you believe the US govt when the US govt when it comes conflicts like what is happening Ukraine, after all the US faked intelligence and used the UN to start the war in Iraq.

Based on false pretexts.

With the Ukrankian war you have the US blackmailing countries and the officials of those countries that haven't being on the American side when it comes to the Ukrankian conflict.

The US has shown its childish tantrum on display.
They want the whole world to agree with them even if they apply blackmail/pressure to get what they want.

edit on 25-2-2023 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Why do you believe the US govt when the US govt when it comes conflicts like what is happening Ukraine, after all the US faked intelligence and used the UN to start the war in Iraq.

Based on false pretexts.

The wars in Iraq and Ukraine are unrelated, so that argument is a desperate straw man. But I am happy to discuss the pretexts for the Iraq War in another discussion.

With the Ukrankian war you have the US blackmailing countries and the officials of those countries that haven't being on the American side when it comes to the Ukrankian conflict.

That ridiculous notion isn't happening during the fallout from Putin's actions in Ukraine.

The US has shown its childish tantrum on display.
They want the whole world to agree with them even if they apply blackmail/pressure to get what they want.

Swap the U.S. for Putin's delusional energy gambit; you are spot on. "Europe" isn't freezing to death and dying from reduced dependency on imported Russian energy.

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:57 AM
link   

edit on 2/25/23 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   

So Russia's defeat in Ukraine might trigger a second Russian Civil War.

Agreed , although I think the internal struggles in the Kremlin between the Ultra-nationalists who support Yevgeny Prigozhin and Putin's old guard are also a possible source for a Civil War , Prigozhin has been more vocal in his criticism of the Russian military and its leaders in recent months and the Russian Defence ministry's attempt to sideline Wagner troops when it comes to resupply and tactical support heightens those tensions.

Prigozhin visits his troops on the Bakhmut front line while Putin sits in his office , the symbolism speaks for itself.

I think the West should concentrate on a negotiated settlement to this conflict that keeps Putin in place because what could follow his defeat could prove to be far worse , whether we like it or not I think China holds the key here.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join