It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One year in, no end it sight.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Same can be said about Tibet. British can fight China to free Tibet. If not, then shuush.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Timber13

But sadly by doing this, we've only sealed our status as the world's bully.

By "we" I guess you mean America when in reality it isn't America who started the war nor is it America who are the only country standing up to the aggressor , the UK has been at the forefront of the European response.

I don't think we're talking the same lingo. By WE I mean US.

If you want to take some of the blame, that's fine too. Who's been riding who's coattails when it comes to the war machine?

And yes, we did start this. We started this a long time ago. It's the tit for tat we've had with Russia since which world war now? We push them into a corner, an undefendable area of their own country, we break them apart, we meddle in their affairs and muck it all up even more because like any country with power, we're scared of other countries who have power that aren't drinking our cool-aid or playing jacks and tiddly winks with us. So we push and push and push until we break them and they retaliate in the nicest ways they can at first. Then we push more by putting weapons near their borders and threaten them with everything possible. They do the same - it escalates as it should. It's the natural order of things.

How many times can I harass you, your country, your people before you get upset? When I start putting weapons that were made just to point at you near your own border, inciting dissent and chaos in your own lands - telling lies on you just to get the upper hand.

At what point do you have enough and do harm to me?

That's what WE (and yes you can take part blame, as you should) have been doing for quite some time.

Granted, Russia isn't better at all. This is what world powers do. This is what anyone with power does. I see a solution here but it has nothing to do with taking sides.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KunLunZuiQuan

British can fight China to free Tibet

Britain has no historical claim to Tibet, so why would Britain want to fight China.

You're talking nonsense. Again

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I agree more with Putin than I do Biden or any of the criminals pushing this 'war'.

Maybe it's time to stop watching Russian state-controlled media - because Biden didn't start the war in Ukraine. I am honestly stunned how many people parrot russian propaganda on this website and blame everything on the west.

No biggie if the Putin regime jails, kills, and supresses journalists. It's all of the U.S. media that's evil!
edit on 24-2-2023 by Turquosie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Poor Biden. First pandemic. Then war. No way he can win 2024 election against Trump.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Turquosie
a reply to: stosh64

I agree more with Putin than I do Biden or any of the criminals pushing this 'war'.

Maybe it's time to stop watching Russian state-controlled media - because Biden didn't start the war in Ukraine. I am honestly stunned how many people parrot russian propaganda on this website and blame everything on the west.

No biggie if the Putin regime jails, kills, and supresses journalists. It's all of the U.S. media that's evil!

Maybe its time to stop assuming uncomfortable information is propaganda.

Im stunned by the people of this site believing theres no history on this conflict before Feb 24, 2022.

Deny ignorance

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: JinMI
It's Starting to Come Out...

It's pretty sad when our 'enemy' gives a speech and it is the speech I wish our side gave. I agree more with Putin than I do Biden or any of the criminals pushing this 'war'.
We ARE the baddies.

But i was told the lower classification bio labs were benign.........
edit on 24-2-2023 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

British fought Chinese Hong Kong. British can fight China for Tibet.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Side note to myself.

What happens after the United States gives it's last Billions to Ukraine, then Ukraine...

*a big reach*

Pulls a fast one and decides to join in peace with Russia, keeps all the money and huge catch of U.S. weapons?

Ukraine is milking the U.S. till we have nothing left to defend ourselves against a real attack from Russia and China?

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Get outa my head BB!

There is precedent for exactly what you describe twice at least in Ukraines history.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Westerners will never accept any peace plan in Ukraine. War is profitable for weapons makers just as pandemic is profitable for vaccine makers. Weapons makers and vaccine makers control Western governments. So the Western countries are in permanent war and pandemic.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KunLunZuiQuan

This westerner would and it is preferred.

The anti war contingent seems to have shrunk.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Interesting quote from Zelensky very recently:

"If they do not change their opinion, if they do not understand us, if they do not support Ukraine, they will lose NATO, they will lose the clout of the United States."

This aimed at folks around the globe who dont support all the money to Ukraine.

Perhaps Im reading too much into it

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Lazarus Short

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Timber13

But sadly by doing this, we've only sealed our status as the world's bully.

By "we" I guess you mean America when in reality it isn't America who started the war nor is it America who are the only country standing up to the aggressor , the UK has been at the forefront of the European response.

Ukraine is the aggressor. Do you even recall that Ukraine has been making war on its eastern citizens since 2014? Russia's patience ran out.

That is what Russian propaganda says.

"Everything I disagree with is ________!!!"

-every -ism, ism, phobe
-misinfo
-disinfo
-propaganda

*yawn*

If you have an issue with people doing that why did you agree with MykeNukem who is doing just that in this thread? It's crazy to me that so many people on this site who are pro Putin or claim to be neutral start talking like leftist when other members are critical of Russia.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI.

A veiled threat, certainly has the feeling.

My head is spinning with the amount of money that was charitably given away, and the cost of equipment and man power being used per hour just to transport weapons over seas.

Not gonna lie, I'm nervous.

Something gonna give soon. I'm up before dawn sipping coffee, reading news and watching ads-b along with a couple other platforms. The traffic has gotten quite busy, Sunday January 15 (a Sunday on a holiday weekend) was very busy. So far 8 flights from Dyess Air Force Base to Pittsburgh where an Antonov AN-12 was waiting for whatever was brought from Dyess (Texas).

The other flights were from Fort Huachuca to Pittsburgh, then on to Ukraine with quick stops in Nova Scotia.

This has been going on for a while now, but it's getting interesting.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

You mistake the argument.

Im not pro russia, im anti spending tax payer money in ukraine.

All the ignorant fools who cant understand that need not bother.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Its ramping up as were losing all manner of resources.

Talk about a boon to china and russia....

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: nancyliedersdeaddog

I don't trust Putin, but I know my government and their partners.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.
G.O.

posted on Feb, 24 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Its ramping up as were losing all manner of resources.

Talk about a boon to china and russia....

This is why I'm worried. China is sitting back conserving their energy and resources, while the United States sends everything to defend Ukraine against Russia.

We will eventually go broke. And then Zelenskyy will probably pitch a fit.

I'm still thinking this is a ploy by Zelenskyy, Putin to get the U.S. spread it's resources thin. Bankrupt the United States.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join