It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use 'egg-producing' not 'female', say scientists in call to phase out binary language

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Centuries of women being considered nothing but baby producing chattel and at the end…egg producers?

What a giant stride for equality.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

LOL I dare someone to refer to me as "non egg producing"

You'll get one warning.

What a bunch of crap!

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Egg producing, non-egg producing. This is still binary language, just different terms. There is no way to distinguish between two things without using binary language.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Use 'egg-producing' not 'female', say scientists in call to phase out binary language

So now women have been reduced to chickens.

Another case we live in an idiocracy.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

There will be no genders, no 'normal reproduction', no marriage, no Gods/religions, no families, no individuality.

A dystopian cross of Orwell's 1984, and Huxleys Brave New World with an Arthur Clarkian Hal9000 running the entire show.

There is no future for humanity.

edit on 17-2-2023 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: LevelHeaded
Egg producing, non-egg producing. This is still binary language, just different terms. There is no way to distinguish between two things without using binary language.

Guess these "scientists" are not as smart as they think they are.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I'm a bit conflicted by all this, not in the way many may first assume - absolute bollocks is still absolute bollocks no matter which way the woke try to spin and sugar coat it - but rather the exposure we give them by discussing and highlighting it.
It tends to give these ridiculous and nonsensical proposals a certain amount credence and validation simply by deeming it worthy of our attention.
And it gives the impression that it has more support and backing than it does.

But we also have a duty to call out this insanity at every opportunity and show it up for the absurdity that it is.

Wokery is an Academia dreamt up agenda pushed by people with a severely over-inflated opinion of their own importance and intelligence and serves a purpose that is completely and utterly irrelevant to the vast majority of ordinary, everyday people and quite frequently at odds with their wishes and well being.

I really wish we could simply ignore things like this in the hope that they will fade away and disappear in time and common sense will prevail, but I fear that isn't the case.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

its all pretty damming, I first saw it posted on *cough* many terf accounts I keep an eye on, (posie parker, etc)... when you follow the logic of who science discounts (+38s/menopausal/cancer risks etc) for such ops, and consider the proffered solution as a direct swap between trans individuals you realise that isn't going to be a thing as the puberty blockers sterilise at worst and cause atrophy at best..

that only leaves the live donors as either the poorest of women or the animal kingdom..

it seems we risk living in the worst parts of Frankenstein, the island of dr Moreau, 1984 and brave new world..

I honestly think science/academia/institutions/the establishment are are lost to reason and as such are creating the very change/loss of power/control they fear the most and a new reformation..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

the sad part freeborn is we have been here before the things the nazis did where not far removed from the things the worlds liberal progressive establishments where desperate to engage in.. in this reading Churchill is a liberal progressive.. important as he is Johnson's hero..

we see the same uniformity today.. my concern is who might take it all to its natural conclusion as the Nazis did..

our advantage is we have a fair amount of those on the leftright who'll oppose it going to the next level.. I see leftright brexiteersremainers all working together to oppose this stuff, elsewhere in the west (*cough* north America) it's not a clear bridge that crosses the divides as it is here..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

You are right about that, the uterus transplants has been on going but just a handful of them are successful, but so far doctors has been using uterus from dead corpses.

Can you imagine if is a new market of fresh young uterus for transplantation? again money making shows its ugly head and humanity should be renamed very soon as "cattle".

Yep that will end the gender crap problem.

Now as of today is not way or form for a born male to get an uterus after mutilating their body to look like female, they as of today do not have the right equipment internally to support an uterus.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Why give them a warning? Just smack the bejeezus out of them right off the bat.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

exactly but lets not forget the first live donor was in Saudi in 2000 while it failed after 2 cycles its mostly been hushed up for some supposed ethical reason.. in some reports on the too/fro in the lancet over it, they where waiting on proof the donor had given consent. which appears to be the big concern with live transplants..

Now as of today is not way or form for a born male to get an uterus after mutilating their body to look like female, they as of today do not have the right equipment internally to support an uterus.

exactly.. but you have to wonder how far some will go.. or i should say how far the medics will go..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: ancientlight

There will be no genders, no 'normal reproduction', no marriage, no Gods/religions, no families, no individuality.

A dystopian cross of Orwell's 1984, and Huxleys Brave New World with an Arthur Clarkian Hal9000 running the entire show.

There is no future for humanity.

Hal1619

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Err they're in no way scientists.

They're ideological cultists.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Can't we just call them Hens , it's easier than 'egg-producing'.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No, that leads back to hen-pecked and hen parties as derogatory trigger words.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Ahhh , I suppose Chicks is out of order too ?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Got to say this is a sign of moral decay, of scientific decay and of social decay.

If this scientists if they really ARE scientists actually believe that crap then how in God's holy name did they ever get a degree, I assume they never studied biology for a start as there are only two genders in almost all life on earth, male and female though some species can reproduce without males if there are none present and there are even some species of snakes if I remember that the female can turn into a male if there are none present among there local population.

Some species very distant to humanity such as some amphibians rather than having there gender determined by there genes have it determined by what temperature the eggs incubate at, however despite this they only still have just two genders.

But the more developed species such as Mammals only have TWO genders.

But not the current WOKE morons that actually serve the secularists and globalist with there agenda and have been seeded through brainwashing, social programming and very well funded and highly placed lobby groups that have made sure government's even succumbed to these ideas.

It is a fact that in the former Soviet Union the KGB came up with a plan to implement just this very thing and a former KGB agent that defected to the west warned about it.

BUT this was not done by the KGB or even planted by them though it would have worked in there favour, actually this was done by people that want to destroy western society for other reasons and those being there own ambitions to control the whole world, they are even as was warned by certain prophet's attacking the innocence of the children as if they want to keep there immoral corruption going then it is essential to them to corrupt the young while they are impressionable and can be shaped, to do this they have taken over the schools in the west in order to propagate there filthy ideology and to corrupt the young.

All that I can say is that this has a great deal to do with a certain BROTHERHOOD, oh not every so called temple or it's members but certainly those at the top well above the thirty third degree (Which is really only the starting degree for the higher levels of there real cult that hides itself within the seemingly respectable social venues that their temples of if you like Lodges like to appear to be, the real cult is far darker than anyone even among there own members below the thirty third degree even know, it was prophesied by a Catholic visionary and seer, a prophetess whom had visions of Jesus and the Virgin Mary that Satan would eventually rule the world through this cult and that innocence even among children would scarcely be found in those days, the Virgin Mary also however said this to Sister Marianna in Quito Ecuador back in the 1500's when these prophesies were given, when they seem to have won know then that there downfall is close at hand and their fall shall be absolute and total, she said in the end Her Heart the temple of God would PREVAIL over them.

God does not work on nations in the way we see them but on the world and nations of people's rather than nationality's and borders, he knows each of us for who and what we are, in the end HIS Temple will prevail over the darkness.

These Idiots are not scientists however as if they do not even know what a female and a male are then how can they even be trusted to fry an egg let along make scientific decisions or proposals, they are corrupting science something NO true and genuine scientists would ever do, they are ignoring the basic scientific principle of observation and are making nefarious woke political statements claiming that it is science when in fact it is not, they should have there doctorate's and degree's rescinded at once but unfortunately the perversion and infiltration of the scientific and educational establishment is absolute these day's so they will continue to spout nonsense like this for a while longer yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
These people coming up with this stuff need real jobs.

Seriously, you just land on the planet and start trying to make all the locals conform to your culture?

Seems rather rude.

Someone in Starfleet needs to put their foot down.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Poor Dixie Chicks. They changed their name to The Chicks to avoid Civil War connections (and that whole anti-American speech about G W Bush that could have been “we really don’t like him” and been okay…but no.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join