It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use 'egg-producing' not 'female', say scientists in call to phase out binary language

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with science.

It's just WEF propaganda ESG nonsense designed to destroy society, so they can later rebuild it for the great reset. After 90% of humans are dead.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

These people obviously aren't real scientists.

They are science tits.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:45 PM
link   
There are some pretty dumb strange woke scientists out there. I suppose from now on we can't say roosters or hens when ordering chickens at tractor supply anymore. That will increase the decline in eggs even more.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 10:59 PM
link   
lol call me that and you got a bloody nose.
Aside from it being even more discriminating because what when around 50ish I stop producing eggs?

What's the #ing point also, in order to not discriminate against 0,5% of the population you insult 50% and that's better?

How about we use chromosomes to identify people xx, xy, x0, xxy you can test that, it's all there is, discussion over.
And 'scientists' who don't even attempt to hide their misogyny like this guy 'redundant sperm donor'.

edit on 17-2-2023 by Peeple because: MF

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well in LatAm, egg or huevo is used as a slang for testicles, so maybe they are on to something...

as long as they don't use that terrible slur Latinx

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

well back in the day, weren't roosters that laid eggs seen as evil?

posted on Feb, 18 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The other downside of this is that it dehumanises the person, if they are not a female or a male but an it a thing then it becomes even easier to think of them as not a person, take there organ's, use them for experiments, murder them as part of a population control plan and enslave them.

These false scientists are opening a decidedly evil door by this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join