It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use 'egg-producing' not 'female', say scientists in call to phase out binary language

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   
In the case of "Diversity and inclusivity"

Woke scientists are now suggesting for female and male terms to be phase out binary language in the name of "inclusivity"
According to the telegraph article.

In order to phase out the million old binary language which had being used by humans for decades.

We must ban both female and male because in the modern era it is to much problematic..
In the article the woke scientists are suggesting and calling for the word father and mother to be banned as well.

Use 'egg-producing' not 'female', say scientists in call to phase out binary language

Other words and terms deemed problematic include man, woman, mother, father, primitive, advanced, alien, invasive, exotic, non-native and race.

problematic include father, man, woman, mother, father, primitive, advanced, alien, race

Imagine to be triggered by these problematic terms which had being used by humans for generations.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
The destruction of the family unit. Typical Marxist tactics.

The WEF want genderless, faceless, mindless, obedient slaves.

There will be no genders, no 'normal reproduction', no marriage, no Gods/religions, no families, no individuality.
Just dead clones.
Remember : you will own nothing and be happy. Notice the 'happy' part. They mean to erase your mind, your thoughts, with something else entirely .

This is the path towards that goal

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

not just wef or Marxism its the core part of the ideology behind the liberal progressive, as a way of thinking it was adopted by Marxists and taken to its ultimate conclusion by communists and nazis.. the gates of those camps is where sterilising the youth who are different and euthanising the poor will end up taking many countries to..

the abandonment of enlightenment is why the west is heading towards reformation and collapse..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

the thing with English that irks the academic is that there are 2 main streams of English the one used by the poor and the one used by the wealthy..

the wealthy has been trying to eradicate the language of the poor for near the last 1,000 years.. for most of it they've used other languages to denote their superiority French and Latin.. its why they where so intent on burning so many for reading the bible in English as it took away their control of language...

its why this all smells of religion... its not science its a religion..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 12:51 AM
link   
As I have noted before, the globalists don't want humans, they want robots.

Eliminate male and female for the sake of inclusivity? Who exactly is excluded?

To further the OPs point... "binary" language has actually been used since the dawn of language - across all cultures and all languages - for millennia...

Only now these people think they've "improved upon it" by eliminating refences to principles supported by immutable reality... two sexes... one and two... that's it... there's no magic "other" within our species...

... and they rail and cry and throw hissy fits... as if reality were "mommy" and if I hold my breath, I'll get my way...

I don't know..., it's like we should be laughing... but this just isn't funny anymore.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   
So in the case of a man transitioned to a woman they will still be known as non egg producing and a woman trans to a man will still be known as egg producing (so no actual change there apart from the packaging) and a woman who has had her egg producing parts removed, possibly due to cancer risk, or post menopausal women, or women that don't produce eggs will have to be or be changed to non egg producing, thus rubbing it in that they are not considered 'female' or can have kids, which may also be psychologically detrimental. This is INSANITY, all because some woke idiots can't accept their gender regardless of their outer packaging.

A glass of orange juice doesn't miraculously become beer just coz you poured it into a beer can, no matter how much the orange juice wants to be a beer.

eta:
This insane idea would however, fix the issue of males being in female toilets/changing rooms/prisons as they would still be designated as 'non egg producing' but would create the new issue of the above mentioned women, who do not produce eggs, being forced to use 'mens' loos or changing rooms or indeed prison.

Why don't we just have a single third designation of NBT (non-binary/trans) and as most places now have disabled toilet facilities (for any gender) these toilets can be designated disabled & NBT (or DNBT if you like) so establishments don't have the cost of creating a new loo, just change the sign on the door.
edit on 17-2-2023 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If they keep this up, I am not going to be drinking milk again. No ice cream, no cheese, no yogurt, etc...

That is just ick.

Have they never watched Hatari?

"Pockets, that's the wrong kind of goat."
edit on 2 17 2023 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:57 AM
link   
I think cockerel's will have something to cock-a-doodle-doo about that!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

I don't know..., it's like we should be laughing... but this just isn't funny anymore.

its all very circular for these religious types as we find ourselves again dealing with the clash between high and low church differences on Transubstantiation.. where you can magically say a few words and turn one thing into another..

the pronouns also feather into high church with them taking on new names and designations to showcase their religious beliefs sister x and brother y..

it all repeats the same rich/poor splits and deep resentment in the wealthy the poor think for themselves which is where the deep issues revolve around.. the reality of poverty vs the fantasy of the wealthy.

this is the key reason I keep predicting the west will pivot to a reformation point as the clash between reality and fantasy rips the west apart..

in this world all Putin and Xi have to do is let the West eat itself..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

and in that you can see the antient rift between the high and low churches over Transubstantiation.. that somehow by saying a few words it magically transforms one thing into another..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It changes nothing.

A MALE still can't produce eggs.

What's the bloody point! Other than to spread confusion and fear. If you can't speak properly then your ability to think critically slowly disaappears. This is an absurd crime against decency. Don't even entertain these authoritarian reprobates.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

be warned though they do talk of doing live uterus transplants from young adult human females its why some fear more young females are being pushed down the trans path so as to create a larger donor pool for the mft trans..

the other concern is the discussion of using animal uteri for the live transplants which takes us into a whole new world of eugenics.. and sailing close to a combination of Frankenstein's monster with the use of cadavers to make neo vaginas etc to the the island of doctor moreau..

in the same way everything else smells of a combination of 1984/brave new world..

when viewed in the cold light of day its hard to not see the coming collapse..

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 03:51 AM
link   

And what do they "suggest" we call WOMEN after menopause, "useless eaters" or let me guess, they're not contibuting any more so lets euthanize them?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

worse than that reading the medical thoughts in it they include all those are +38.... so all women +38, all menopausal women & that'd include all those on the puberty blockers as they cause menopausal symptoms that includes causing the uterus to atrophy, and since these scientists seem to love sci fi outcomes its all very logans run to eliminate all the ones they deem useless and less than human.

edit on 17-2-2023 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Wouldn't that be a slap in the face for most of the LGBQT+ ?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

its why the whole idea of transplanting full reproductive systems from live donors is so important to them.

though with the use of puberty blockers causing atrophy etc the live doors they long for won't be from those groups...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Maxmars

Most of inclusiveness is about exclusion. I am endlessly surprised people still haven't figured this out.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw

You saw the thread about brain dead women as surrogate wombs? Ask that question again now.

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos
So in the case of a man transitioned to a woman they will still be known as non egg producing and a woman trans to a man will still be known as egg producing (so no actual change there apart from the packaging) and a woman who has had her egg producing parts removed, possibly due to cancer risk, or post menopausal women, or women that don't produce eggs will have to be or be changed to non egg producing, thus rubbing it in that they are not considered 'female' or can have kids, which may also be psychologically detrimental.

I guess I would be a formerly egg producing woman; and a transgender woman with a penis would be called a sperm producing woman to be accurate. Oops wouldn't that still be binary?

One can't say non-egg producing woman because that would be sexist to only base who is a biological female on the amount of eggs they produce, since at a certain age biological females no longer produce eggs.

I think that liberals and progressives wanting to ban the words mother and father, mama, dada, mommy, daddy, as homophobic and transphobic evil words should be in every ad during the 2024 election cycle.

I think that liberals want parents to severely punish any baby who says mama or dada, because that is binary and humans need to learn as infants that the words mama, mommy, mother and dada, daddy or father are evil words never to be spoken. Yep punish those little buggers early. Mama needs to be replaced by egg and dada by sperm, since infants can only say single words, they can add my "egg provider and sperm provider" later. That's the only verbiage I can see that will make liberal Democrats happy.

edit on 2/17/23 by The2Billies because: format

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: billxam

And what do they "suggest" we call WOMEN after menopause, "useless eaters" or let me guess, they're not contributing any more so lets euthanize them?

Sounds logical if one follows the current liberal politically correct train of thought and policy decisions.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join