It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people land on Mars, what should the first spoken words be?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"We are just here to collect all the garbage we left lying around. Sorry about that."

or

"Well, we've looked everywhere else, keep your eyes open for the Epstein list, it's gotta be here."

or

"Mankind has extended its reach to our neighboring planet, we have moved our minds to go beyond our homeplace, and in this endeavor we humbly proceed with hope and encouragement that we may continue to grow and thrive in peace, harmony, and beauty. We come to seek wisdom, and more fully partake in the glory of our universe."

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch

Take me to you leader ........

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Is that an iron dioxide surface, or are you just happy to see me?

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Potlatch --- how about "We're baaaack!" That's a reference to the US-published book "The Key" by Whitley Strieber (published by Walker&Collier, NY:NY), which claims that sentient beings from Earth ended the Mars civilization 300 million years ago. Earth scientists just recently verified that traces of two nuclear explosions have been found on Mars from about that time period; it's rather straightforward to be able to place an accurate date on ancient nuclear explosions.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   
"We're back."

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is mine!

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Take me to your dealer.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
"Holy s%^t we are on f$#@%^g Mars! F$#&^%g MARS... !!! "

That's what I would say.

Less symbolism, but Sharon Stone did pretty well.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Hmmmmm...

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   

"One small step for a man, one giant step for Mankind.....and, oh, the women aboard came to make us sandwiches...."

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Wait, you forgot about the inevitable transgender LGBTQplus

Astronauts?

Surely?

Hope sarnies are Vegan.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   
"Gee, it's just a cold, dead rock. Can we go home now?"

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Does no one on ATS speak Martian? Any body?a reply to: Potlatch

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:01 PM
link   
and from the inevitable horn dog member of the crew,

where's the martian slut puppies!
edit on 27-1-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   

"Were BACK".

Darn got beaten to the joke by Daalder haha still a good one.

You know a day and night cycle just like earth's and it may once have hosted warmer temperatures, a thicker atmosphere and actual oceans as well as a full weather cycle and seasons, something bad happened there though even if we did not come from there it may still have hosted life and just maybe an intelligent race who got nuked from space or nuked themselves into oblivion.

And I for one anyway am completely convinced that someone destroyed the face on mars in order to cover up after the feature raised so much public interest, who could possibly want to cover up and why?, power, control and of course lost science and technology's that they may have wanted to monopolize and to keep out of others and OUR hands.

The claim in that video above that nature has shown that it can create it's own nuclear reactors is simply NOT true, it is a THEORY based on the deposits of depleted uranium from Oklo, a nuclear reaction that not only worked very well indeed but seems to have sustained far longer than is plausible for a natural reactor to ever have been able to, for HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS in fact, rivers change course over such a time period, climates change over such a time period but this was still in operation, now while any buildings and equipment have long since decayed into nothing as it is about two billion years old this ancient reactor in Africa is far from proven to be a natural feature it is only THEORIZED as such since to suggest there was intelligent design at work is very unpalatable indeed to the scientific community.

So take that claim it is a natural reactor with a large pinch of salt, see there reason for WANTING to claim that it is for what it is an example of Occam's razor using the faulty reasoning of taking THEORY as FACT that there were no intelligent beings doing it and therefore it had to be natural.

And look at the dates it was in operation, the snow ball earth period which lasted from about 2.2 billion years ago to about as recently as 550 million years ago during which there were SUPER ICE AGES on earth when even the equator froze over several times, this was in operation during that period in fact it was in operation during the early phase of that period for HUNDREDS of thousands of years, a period when oftentimes the water would have been frozen, the surface glaciated and so how could it carry natural deposits of Uranium ore into a nice neat pile were it could then reach critical mass and naturally undergo a fission reaction, it is less likely that this was a natural reactor than that it was probably an artificial construction and all we are seeing is the left over remains of the facility, i.e. it's spent fuel.

edit on 27-1-2023 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
(My vote)

WTF is that!!???

Because it will be the moon x100!

And we will be watched, again. But they won’t be able to hide 13 minutes or block comm signals like the moon landing!

Maybe the moratorium on returning to the moon ran out! And that is why we are going back!

Which means THEY live longer than we do since nearly everyone from Roswell has passed.

Just a thought…

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Soooo much easier to fake it though with modern special effects and state of the art lighting and computer model's.

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Freedom

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:42 PM
link   
goodbye clown world

posted on Jan, 27 2023 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"Thank God I don't have to breath in recycled farts anymore, 7 months was enough!"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join