It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gresham MAX station attack: Source says victim's face 'half chewed off'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

GRESHAM, Ore. — Gresham Police responded to reports of a violent attack early Tuesday morning at the Cleveland Transit Station, with investigators saying the injuries were so severe they could see the 78-year-old victim's skull.

Initial reports came in at about 2:15 a.m. indicating that someone had been stabbed with a knife on a MAX platform on Northeast 8th Street.

Arriving law enforcement officers found the suspect still on top of the victim, and realized the incident was not a stabbing, but that the suspect had "chewed off the victim's ear and part of his face."

Gresham MAX station attack: Source says victim's face 'half chewed off'

ABC's account of it...

Video News

Twitter Link

Here's some news from my neck of the woods that caught my attention today!

Interestingly enough, this is a state that thought it was a good idea to decriminalize all drugs (not saying that has anything to do with this, although the article clearly states he was drunk and high)! Also, Oregon decided to implement Measure 114 which violates a persons constitutional right to protect themselves. Protecting oneself while having your face chewed off seems like a basic human right!

Anyway...interesting times we live in!

Here's a link to measure 114 seeing as I mentioned it:

Measure 114

Here's a little about Measure 110 that decriminalized drugs in Oregon:

Decriminalization

edit on 3-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jerryznv

Recipe for disaster:

- Measure 114
- Decriminalize hard drugs
- Crystal Meth
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Grocery prices (think about that one, you'll get it)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yay!!

Back to 2012 with the zombies.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Recipe for disaster:

- Measure 114
- Decriminalize hard drugs
- Crystal Meth
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Grocery prices (think about that one, you'll get it)

That was kind of my thoughts...couldn't add anything else to make a better scenario for a disaster!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Yay!!

Not just zombies...flesh eating, drunk and high zombies!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Ummm...and yet...the lamp posts remain bare...there's no shortage of feathers..or tar...torches and pitchforks remain...strangely unsold and in abundance...

Conclusion...apparently...the residents love things...just the way they are...

So tell me...why is this even news...?

YouSir

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...and yet...the lamp posts remain bare...there's no shortage of feathers..or tar...torches and pitchforks remain...strangely unsold and in abundance...

YouSir

I don't know why it's news (I don't make those decisions)! I'm just sharing it!

Personally...I think it's a particularly violent attack, and a bit unusual, so it caught my attention!

I don't know that it is conclusive that the residents "love things just the way they are"...I mean I'm a resident and I don't "love things just the way they are"... (so...that statement hold no clout)!

I do love your sarcasm though...that is conclusive!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerryznv

YouSir

I don't know that it is conclusive that the residents "love things just the way they are"...I mean I'm a resident and I don't "love things just the way they are"... (so...that statement hold no clout)!

Ummm...

yet...the lamp posts remain bare...there's no shortage of feathers..or tar...torches and pitchforks remain...strangely unsold and in abundance...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:35 PM
link   

YouSir

Ummm...

yet...the lamp posts remain bare...there's no shortage of feathers..or tar...torches and pitchforks remain...strangely unsold and in abundance...

YouSir

Oh I caught that...I purposely ignored it so I could push my agenda!

Your crappy metaphor (as poetic as it was) was not wasted!

This is ATS...you should be used to that sort of thing by now my friend!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The suspect is still on top of the victim... there's people standing around not reacting to this... unknown race male, grey hair, blue beanie, tan coat, red socks... think he might be biting him now?

this is what pisses me off, bunch namby pambies mf'ers wouldn't help a old man that was being mauled by a rabid POS junkie.

bust that mfer in the head, then crushes his nuts.

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

The suspect is still on top of the victim... there's people standing around not reacting to this... unknown race male, grey hair, blue beanie, tan coat, red socks... think he might be biting him now?

this is what pisses me off, bunch namby pambies mf'ers wouldn't help a old man that was being mauled by a rabid POS junkie.

bust that mfer in the head, then crushes his nuts.

This is twice in two months...I'll see if I can find the other story but it was also an elderly man on a bus and he was killed by a junkie...at random...over nothing! It was horrific...and yes...everyone stood around and did nothing!

Ah...yes...here it is:

EUGENE, Ore.-- A family is mourning the loss of 69-year-old Travis Sanders, also known as Rodney.

Sanders was killed Saturday after family members said he was assaulted by another man on a Lane Transit District bus on his way to church.

Link

edit on 3-1-2023 by jerryznv because: random

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yay!!

bath salts back
again?

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Good christ, the fact this kind of crap is just east of us and is headed in this direction if we dont pull the heads out of our collective asses is terrifying, seattle is already a crap show, I have family in Idaho and theyve been preparing for the incoming craziness and are moving away from the city
edit on 3-1-2023 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital

Yay!!

bath salts back
again?

Possibly...the article said fentanyl and alcohol...but who knows!

I remember when people were getting all weird on bath salts...this is Oregon though...they can do real drugs and not even mess around with the little stuff!

Hence I linked Measure 110 in the OP...it's a problem!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Sounds like somebody got some bath salts in their fentanyl-meth

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Sounds like somebody got some bath salts in their fentanyl-meth

Seems like someone said something about bath salts...

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I've done some dumb things while intoxicated and got my ass handed to me a couple of times, as well I should have, but never in my most drunken blackout stupor would I have ever assaulted anyone much less eaten half their face off. That kind of behavior isn't in me, or anyone human IMO, be they drunk, high, stupid or all three.

I've often wondered if I'd ignore a crime in public and figured I'd avoid it if I could, never ignore it though. Not sure what I'd do, getting involved would depend on a lot of factors, but this sort of thing? I'd stomp that freak, not just for the victim's sake, but for the safety of the public at large including myself. That is not human behavior so they don't get treated like a human but as a rabid wild animal that needs to be put down immediately. If I was walking down the street and saw a pit bull tearing up a little kid, I'd stomp that dog dead without a second thought, same with something like this incident.
edit on 3-1-2023 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater
Good christ, the fact this kind of crap is just east of us and is headed in this direction if we dont pull the heads out of our collective asses is terrifying, seattle is already a crap show, I have family in Idaho and theyve been preparing for the incoming craziness and are moving away from the city

But then right across the river in Vancouver everything is great.... As YouSir said, they get what they ask for, what they voted for, what they try to burn the city down for... They get it all!

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Anyone who CAN carry a concealed weapon, and does not, is just being foolish. IMHO.

A CCW permit is like an insurance policy that is only in effect while you actually have it physically in your possession at the time you need it.

There is just too much really dangerous weirdness in the world these days to wrongfully think "well that sure couldn't happen to me!"

posted on Jan, 4 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This same attack happened a few years ago in Florida.

Suspect was on p.c.p

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join