It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing event today

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: GoldSeeker
I believe you ... I look at it like this.... The human body is a transmitter and a reciever .... Whatever they have done to the jabbed they are like an antenna for what ever this is and it is dark and sinister and very much an inversion.... They broadcast this as well and I believe the so called shedding is a frequency and not so much a physical thing .....
Me personally I am hyper sensitive to energy and I pick up on a lot .. I have done a lot of deep shamanic work and it's opened me up further ... Since the roll out of the jab ... Life has got far more challenging for me.. i spend a lot of time on my land now I have built a sanctuary for myself and grow food and medicinal plants .. preparing for what is to come..... We ain't seen nothing yet....

As a believer in Jesus, I don't do the shaman and sanctuary things, but I did just buy some books on Herbalism and Tea making for health. I had heard Rosemary Gladstar was very reputable and it seemed to be true based the reviews of her books. Have you heard of her? If so, what do you think of her material? Also. how did you learn when you began? thanks!

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   

When we are children, we are closer to the spiritual world than at any other point in our lives. While society pushes those thoughts and beliefs away, they can't remove what you instinctually know. Trust your instincts they will usually tell you the truth.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

My daughter is a nurse, she said that is been many instances when people are dying that they start taking with other people nobody sees

I had a relative who died of cancer a few years ago and they had a similar reaction when the cancer finally took them. This was before the pandemic so it wasn't related to the vaccine. It could just be hallucinations caused by chemical reactions when the brain is dying or maybe they really are seeing something the living can't see.

I had to watch my father have some sort of seizure a few days after his 3rd Covid-19 shot, at one point he couldn't even talk and I seriously thought he might die. I've also heard at least 3 or 4 other people on ATS report similar stories, and I've been around long enough to pick out statistical trends even though they might not seem obvious.

Even though there are thousands of active members on ATS, the fact we are seeing a small handful of people report serious side effects from the Covid-19 vaccine is a very strong signal to indicate the vaccines are unsafe. If I were just seeing that trend on ATS I might not believe it so easily, but I'm seeing the same trend all over the internet.

Now, a dozen people being inured out of a few thousand might sound small, but it really isn't when it comes to a vaccine. It's an unacceptable level of risk for any vaccine, and it has already done an immense amount of damage. But it's a small enough percentage that most people wont be injured, which makes them believe it's perfectly safe.

However, I think the side effects are common enough that most people have a friend or relative who was harmed in some way by the vaccine. Most people I talk to about it have some sort of horror story, yet the "experts" continue pushing the vaccine on children as young as 6 months old. If I were religious I'd certainly view this as a demonic agenda.
edit on 16/12/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Satan has been at war against humans since humans drew their first breath...

He is jealous of us, as weird as it sounds.

Psalm 8:1 Lord, our Lord,
how majestic is your name in all the earth!
You have set your glory
in the heavens.
2 Through the praise of children and infants
you have established a stronghold against your enemies,
to silence the foe and the avenger.
3 When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,
4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them,
human beings that you care for them?

5 You have made them a little lower than the angels
and crowned them with glory and honor.

6 You made them rulers over the works of your hands;
you put everything under their feet:
7 all flocks and herds,
and the animals of the wild,
8 the birds in the sky,
and the fish in the sea,
all that swim the paths of the seas.

The reason the flood happened was God's attempt to maintain a clean bloodline for humanity. When the watchers, the shining ones, the sons of God, had relations with human women, the bloodline was corrupted. Satan has warred to re-write humans on at least two occasions now.

If you listen to the prophet of the WEF, Noah Herrari, he will confirm that the aim now is to do the same. It wouldn't surprise me if you saw something else in that poor woman.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
Trough indoctrination and schooling kids slowly loose that Spark I refer to it as "original innocence "
And like a brick are added to the structure of society .... I have done my best to get mine back ....
Now It seems they are going harder after kids then they ever have .... Over the next few years we are going to see the longer term implications of the jab...

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava
I have not heard of her work ..I will check it out..
My journey started while I was quite young...first with a passion for magic ,alchemy , mysticism and all things to do with nature of reality .. I also became fascinated with plants and natural medicine ... Very early on my passion was more in the dark arts and over time turned into a path of healing as well... My journey is more along the lines of .. the darkness came before the light and in the darkness the light was born ,which is true for my journey ...
Also for the last 12 years I work with shamanic plants but I won't go into that as it violates ATS policy. For me I see dark and light as same same just diff spectrums all is welcome and there is something for me to learn in both..
I have had many great teachers across the world for that I am grateful

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Well done for saving her life.You should be proud of yourself,a lot of people would have panicked and reacted to late to help her.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

If they are human to begin with.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Islandparty

Not Zombies , but DEMON Possessed .

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

And this is why this line of thinking can be very detrimental to a fragile mind.
if you can effectively convince part of the population to treat the other part as non human, you have laid the groundwork for the sheep to commit the next genicide for you.

Whomever is pulling the strings, is playing us like a fiddle.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

He doesn't tell what happened after... Actually... I asked twice... It's fishy...

I hope he didn't do something stupid...

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

That is unless the nonhumans are the vast majority.

Then what?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: Islandparty

Not Zombies , but DEMON Possessed .

I wonde rif she watched demons mikes commercial on TV the previous night. Usually snatches up a human body and removes its soul for a demon to inhabit. Guess i'll call ole john constantine.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

My daughter is a nurse, she said that is been many instances when people are dying that they start taking with other people nobody sees, she remembers a particular man that keep telling her that his wife came for him and was waiting in the room, his wife was dead.

That is how it is when the end is known, as in an illness. The people one may 'see' at the bedside, will often surprise. For example, when my mom passed on from cancer, it was her father and brother in law who were there for her. Both had passed on prieviously. Both of them had doted on her in life.

More interesting were the absences. The matriarch of the family, her mother, was absent. So were others one would expect from what they proclaimed in life.

There are also some who take it upon themselves to act as "midwives". When such people arrive, one knows the end is very near. New age healers sometimes do that volunteer work in the afterlife.

A similar thing at birth, by the way. Midwives.

The practice of home deaths and home births was once usual. Now everyone goes to hospitals to be born and to die. That creates an interesting "bottleneck".

That said, sudden and unexpected accidents can result in no one there to meet them. One can still find dead kids who died of neglect in farm buildings that have physically crumbled away.

Just some observations. Comming into and exiting this mortal world is not the same for everyone.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Then you're the minority and should thread lightly?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Whatever was wrong with her it sounds like it would have been a lot worse if you were not there to catch her and give first aid.
You might just have saved her life.
Good work.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Wrong. So So wrong. .
a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
The jab needs to be looked at more along the lines of alchemy (dark alchemy ) it's effects reach beyond the physical

I'd be happy to explore this idea, but you're going to have to be more specific.

None of the western or eastern alchemy that I'm familiar with is protein based, and typically revolves around the heavier elements and the traditional schools of elemental philosophy.

Which school do you believe that this relates to.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Sounds like a relatively ordinary seizure (Which can cause auditory or visual hallucinations), but without knowing her history I can't be of much help.

The feeling that you had could simply be you psychically picking up on the "electrical short circuit" that's causing the seizure. A little bit like you getting a shock off of someone who's being electrocuted. But at a psychic level.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 06:44 AM
link   
When did this sense of evil start? Was it before things turned bad or came on as things went nasty? Anything you can add about theses feelings of evil you had?

There is very much an evil agenda behind all this, as for what it is exactly...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join