It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing event today

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+76 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Today I witnessed first hand what I have seen in some videos, which claim to be the result of the the Covid jabs. I was talking to a heavily vaccinated coworker in the parking lot at our place of employee when she gave me the most uncomfortable stare, and then started turning as if she was hearing or seeing something in the air around her. She began making odd noises and stiffening and shaking as if having a seizure. I managed to catch her before she hit the concrete. I called 911 with another hand as I watched her turn white to the point I could see veins and her lips turned color. To me it seemed she had died for a moment. I proceeded to commence CPR steps when she took a deep breath and started coming around. This may sound bizarre, but I swear I felt the presence of something evil. p.s. I have been around awhile and served in two wars.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldSeeker
I believe you ... I look at it like this.... The human body is a transmitter and a reciever .... Whatever they have done to the jabbed they are like an antenna for what ever this is and it is dark and sinister and very much an inversion.... They broadcast this as well and I believe the so called shedding is a frequency and not so much a physical thing .....
Me personally I am hyper sensitive to energy and I pick up on a lot .. I have done a lot of deep shamanic work and it's opened me up further ... Since the roll out of the jab ... Life has got far more challenging for me.. i spend a lot of time on my land now I have built a sanctuary for myself and grow food and medicinal plants .. preparing for what is to come..... We ain't seen nothing yet....

edit on 16-12-2022 by Hiram33 because: Added more info

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Whoo so creepy, as if she vacated the body and something else came in?

Was it the first time that happened to her? Is she OK now?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Freaking turning them into zombies man!

Edit: Don't know if vax related or not, I'm not a doctor but that is straight out of a zombie flick
edit on 16-12-2022 by Islandparty because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Islandparty
Well movies are a glimpse into what is possible...and also as way to seed these ideas into our minds and our consciousness ....the mind and its ability to manifest reality....they have been using us to birth their vision for this world and for us

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

You're an interesting caracter...

+20 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I know it sounds whacky, but it felt like something else was there….something evil or dark. The moment I thought of God she took a breath.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Yes that thought crossed my mind. It was like something else not her was staring at me through her eyes.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Trust your instincts .. don't doubt what it is you sense .... Those instincts will serve you well in times to come .....

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What of her now?

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There is definitely an evil element to these clot shots the sociopaths are pushing. From a religious perspective, its the work of satan. Fraudci, the CDC etc are demons.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   

when she gave me the most uncomfortable stare, and then started turning as if she was hearing or seeing something in the air around her.

wonder if she was seeing and hearing the messenger of death.

This may sound bizarre, but I swear I felt the presence of something evil

This may sound bizarre, but I swear I felt the presence of something evil

i've heard this mentioned a couple of times by folks who was with someone when they died and also heard people describe a peaceful clam presence, and have wondered if it may have something to do with where the person maybe headed to spend the afterlife.

edit on 16-12-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
The jab needs to be looked at more along the lines of alchemy (dark alchemy ) it's effects reach beyond the physical

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here's an interesting video from the TV show X-Files about the gov inserting alien DNA into people via a vaccine....funny how much it mirrors what is going on today!
[video.twimg.com...]
]

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldSeeker

I know it sounds whacky, but it felt like something else was there….something evil or dark. The moment I thought of God she took a breath.

There is no God,
But there is an incredible response in the brain when experiencing anothers death first hand.

Hard coded over hundreds of thousands of years... You're supposed to help and good on you for doing what you could.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato
I nearly died in hospital .... It was from a surgery... Afterwards ...I had serious internal bleeding... And had to have a blood transfusion ... It was touch and go for about a week.... While I was awake ... I was fading and slipping away .. the room changed into this weird bio organic look and 3 beings appeared ....they had no face .... I had a deep sense that I know these beings and we have met before ... They asked me...do you want to stay or are you ready to leave... I pondered on it.....and said to them I need to stay I have things to do ...they nodded and left... Then these native American looking guys showed up and were doing some sort of dance and a portal opened up through the wall ... And a giant bird flew toward me and flew into me....then I passed out ..
After I got better...the nurses were like ..we were so worried about you and were not sure if you were going to survive

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldSeeker
Today I witnessed first hand what I have seen in some videos, which claim to be the result of the the Covid jabs. This may sound bizarre, but I swear I felt the presence of something evil. p.s. I have been around awhile and served in two wars.

You are wise and accurately perceptive. The Covid-19 vaccines bring the body closer to death. Evil spirits can sense this, just like buzzards do.

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Wow sounds like the movie the Body snatchers, perhaps is the preparation of the body to be taken over.

Who knows, everything is possible.

And not I am not joking but is sounded like a seizure of some kind.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   

My daughter is a nurse, she said that is been many instances when people are dying that they start taking with other people nobody sees, she remembers a particular man that keep telling her that his wife came for him and was waiting in the room, his wife was dead.

I always been a believer that lives only ends with the physical body, our essence moves on, I had two surgeries both times I have this entity next to me, keeping me company.

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

You were talking to her in the parking lot, so I’m assuming she was going to drive or had just driven.

Thank god she was not driving a car at the time. Oh wait, it is supposed to be the unvaccinated causing accidents…hmmm.

I pray she recovers and this is not life changing for her.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join