It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing event today

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The clot shots are evil by the way.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The clot shots are evil by the way.

Are you talking figurative, as in human intent, or literal, as in supernatural creatures?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Puts the paper shooting targets of pregnant women and children into perspective now, doesn't it.

We have heard it time and time again that very sick people, mentally, are in charge and in places of authority. The Biden Administration has confirmed this over and over and over the last two years.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive...

A couple of videos I have seen of people falling out after looking like they're being chased by, or scared to death by something make me wonder.

Keep in mind, I am a Christian who falls more towards mysticism and the supernatural. I have dealt with a couple of people suffering demon possession in years past, and it is a real phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

The two aren't necessarily mutually exclusive...

Anyone familiar with the person that I was responding to will tell you that it's an important distinction that they need to make in order to put their comments into context.

A couple of videos I have seen of people falling out after looking like they're being chased by, or scared to death by something make me wonder.

Given the revolving door nature of the mental health system, the increasing availability of psychoactive drugs, and the way that both the Media and the education system are practically training people to have panic attacks from a young age, I'd say that the odds greatly favor prosaic answers in 9 out of 10 cases.

I have dealt with a couple of people suffering demon possession in years past, and it is a real phenomenon.

While I'd love to be able to document even a fraction of the phenomena that are attributed to possession, and would love even more to be the person who verifiably brought it into the mainstream, I've not personally witnessed anything that I could convince people wasn't more likely due to something conventional.

I've heard about people levitating, speaking ancient languages that they couldn't possibly have known, or manifesting occult symbols on their skin. But so far I've only encountered the equivalent of people rocking back and forth in the corner muttering to themselves, and I come from a country with a long and ancient tradition.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I will share one story with you...

whether you believe it or not, that is your prerogative.

I was part of a homeless outreach in the 90's in Clearwater Florida. It started when I was praying for a guy, and this homeless woman was sitting across the sidewalk from us on a bench. She was a drunk, and a crakchead, but never caused trouble or anything like that. Anyway, I am praying for this guy, and I look over at this woman, and she went from being so drunk she couldn't sit upright, to perfectly lucid in 2 seconds, staring right at me.

She started calling me out, with names and details, on things (sins) I had never shared with anyone. As sure as I am typing this, I told her (it) to be silent in the name of Jesus, and immediately, the woman went back to almost falling off her bench.

I gathered some other people from the ministry, and told them what was up, and we went over to her and began to pray. First, this demon(s?) was/were begging us not to send it away, moaning and crying, and claiming we were hurting her and were going to kill it.

When that didn't work, it started cursing, stringing together combos you've never heard before. That went on for probably two minutes.

When that didn't work, this woman starts contorting her body. She's almost folded in half forward and left, trying to put her right leg over her head sort of down on all fours on the sidewalk. Growling and making these guttural animal type noises. That went on for a long time, probably five minutes.

Finally, the woman screamed out really loudly, pissed her pants, and went limp on the sidewalk. We checked to make sure she was breathing and had a pulse, and she did. We stayed with her and continued to pray and in about 5 minutes she came to with this look on her face like she had no idea what had transpired over the previous 15 or 20 minutes.

It is hard to describe how freaky this kind of thing is unless you have experienced it, but demons, whatever they are, are real.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

I am a 5th Gen Maternal "sensitive"...family to 1850. All of us.

Antique stores are really, really hard for me....

PM sometime if.....?

Best

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxxAction

The problem that I have is that I cannot use the scientific method to demonstrate that an event like that has a supernatural cause. I could record the entire thing, and a skeptic would simply say that it's due to schizophrenia. Or even a plain old hoax. Regardless of my personal beliefs, I simply can't prove that events like that are anything other than explainable using the standard models.

If I could hook somebody up to an EEG and record two distinct sets EM waveforms playing over the top of each other, or find distinct electrostatic discharges during levitation events, that would be worth something.

So far, zero, zilch, nada.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I suspect that if you were present for such an event, you may be willing to throw your desire for proof via the scientific method out the window, at least for this particular issue.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Is Goldseek (OP) still around? I'm curious about what happened to this person afterwards, and how they are acting.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

Yes forget the other... Let's be generous.... The other 100 years of which this is just the culmination...
and let's blame my political opponent, doesn't sound partisan at all, and actually interested in solving the problem.... Butbutbut the problem is dems.... Butbutbut the problem is reps.... and on and on and on... Nothing changes appart from the attenion span getting shorter every election cycle...
this time my team is going to change everything forever for the better, and they both honestly believe it...
it's comedic....

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caled
Is Goldseek (OP) still around? I'm curious about what happened to this person afterwards, and how they are acting.

Hello everyone. Thank you for the kind words, insights, and conversation.

Regarding sensing something evil or bad: I sensed that right from the start as she looked over her shoulder, and then even more so as she stared at me intently. It was unnerving.

My sense of fear or that something negative was present turned to anger for what was happening to my coworker.

Last I heard she is in the hospital resting, but they are unable to determine the cause of the episode.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
There is no God

Do you have a link for proof of that statement? And this is on you because you said it first. Don't go asking me for proof that God does exist. It doesn't work that way - you gotta back up your statement first.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GoldSeeker
I hope you are able to talk to this co-worker at some point to see what she recalls of the episode, if anything. Please be sure to come back here and relay what she says.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Hi Nugget1

I really enjoy that movie. Thanks!

A few months ago I heard a story about a guy who Skippers a dragger.
Five of six fisherman tell nearly the exact same story.
The waterfront blew up with for a few days.
I’ve never witnessed such things but when that many people are present to witness it, it does give one pause.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season Nugget!
Do take care…😁

Cheers…..

da pirate 😎

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

I suspect that if you were present for such an event, you may be willing to throw your desire for proof via the scientific method out the window, at least for this particular issue.

It might sound strange but what I'm after isn't proof, it's something that I can prove.

It's less about you convincing me, and more about me being able to find the evidence - and more specifically the exact right type of evidence - necessary to demonstrate that something is using widely accepted methodologies and paradigm. Which is what the establishment requires.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldSeeker

originally posted by: Caled

Hello everyone. Thank you for the kind words, insights, and conversation.

Regarding sensing something evil or bad: I sensed that right from the start as she looked over her shoulder, and then even more so as she stared at me intently. It was unnerving.

My sense of fear or that something negative was present turned to anger for what was happening to my coworker.

Last I heard she is in the hospital resting, but they are unable to determine the cause of the episode.

You are kind of describing the death spiral. Where people are perfectly fine and then turn around like they are looking at something terrible and start spinning and collapse and start spasming.

rumble.com...

What's even more wild is this:

rumble.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoldSeeker
I was talking to a heavily vaccinated coworker in the parking lot at our place of employee when she gave me the most uncomfortable stare, and then started turning as if she was hearing or seeing something in the air around her. She began making odd noises and stiffening and shaking as if having a seizure.

From the video … Died Suddenly …. that’s posted on rumble.

I managed to extract the following examples…imo…of what you stated and if I got your meaning.

The first segment I had to split in 3 parts because of the ATS 2mb limit. Trust me I tried sizing down, compression etc. using all sorts of tools.. to make just one segment clip.

Notice that the vid segments below are somewhat similar as to the motor functions commonalities of these people …. i.e. head rising and a single arm (in most segments) pointing into the air as if the person see’s something, and that unseen something is circling overhead and is causing the person to circle to remain watching…before being dropped like flies.

Totally hypothetical….

It is said the MRNA, when in the bloodstream …can cross the blood brain barrier. If this is true then perhaps the MRNA may be unlocking parts of their brains and causing these people to act similarly the same, not all at once at the same time of course….Or there is a paranormal element part of the person that is now accessible to evil malevolent entities….or it’s seizure related….but then how are the motor functionings of these people appear so similar…at least to me.

It’s all up in the air (pardon the pun) and we just don’t know.

Notice how this person starts to look upward as if he started to see something(?).
Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

This person even tries to defend himself by swinging his arms in a defensive posture(?).

Imo….all these people appear to be being attacked by some unseen force.

I wonder how many other people have mimicked the same similar motor functions before dropping, but not caught on camera…..

Definitely Bizarre

👽
edit on 17-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Seizures coupled with hallucinations.

Exceedingly unpleasant but well known scientifically.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:43 PM
link   
For some reason I always think about fentanyl when I hear of these "weird" things!

A child who is sedated
Cold and/or clammy skin
Respiratory depression, or slow and ineffective breathing
Slurred speech
Small, constricted “pinpoint pupils”
Unusual, erratic behavior
Agitated behavior
Choking or gurgling sounds
Exhaustion or lethargy
Discolored skin (especially in lips and nails)

Fentanyl

I have a million conspiracies surrounding fentanyl...but as this "weird" stuff becomes more and more common, I'm convinced it might not be such a conspiracy after all!

I could see veins and her lips turned color.

When I read this in the OP...it made me think about fentanyl too!

Not necessarily willing ingestion...but possibly contact with it somehow (seeing as it's everywhere and killing people everyday)!
edit on 17-12-2022 by jerryznv because: random

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join