It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing event today

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

wonder if the feller next to train died from the train smashing his head or some sort of ailment,or a combination of both.

if i had to guess going by the gif, i'd say it was the train. cause it sure looked like he was trying to back away from the angel of death, and fell into the train with his head.

that tells me that the angel of death shows his presence in other instances of death than just natural or illnesses.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldSeeker

Did she remember anything after she came around?

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

That is true, the first time I realized that I could see people that others could not, I was 6 years, old, after that it became sporadic.

When my mother died last year, I was not with her, I was waiting on the covid test to comeback before getting to fly to Puerto Rico, the night she died, my sister said that she was watching TV, she was very quiet, next thing she look at my sister and told her, "I do not have much time left", she died that night.

Before I knew she passed away she came to my room that night, I apologized for not being with her, she told me is was all good, and I did not need to worry about anything, I asked her if she was happy, she said she was very happy, she looked young and vibrant in my vision, then I felt her lie next to me and hug me. Yep this why I believe we shed the body, but our essence never dies.

All the evil things were taught about dying and evil spirits is all lies, lies created by the church in order to cash out on manipulating the masses.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
a reply to: nugget1

Hi Nugget1

I really enjoy that movie. Thanks!

A few months ago I heard a story about a guy who Skippers a dragger.
Five of six fisherman tell nearly the exact same story.
The waterfront blew up with for a few days.
I’ve never witnessed such things but when that many people are present to witness it, it does give one pause.

I wish you and yours the best this holiday season Nugget!
Do take care…😁

Cheers…..

da pirate 😎

Thank you for the holiday wishes, my friend; I wish you and yours the same!

I just wish I could find the link to something I read years ago where secret societies of those in control need to use disclosure to give their intentions more power before taking action, and they do that by releasing information via TV, music, movies and 'conspiracy theories'.

One need look no further than Star Trek for many examples of supposedly advanced technology just to have them magically appear a few years later, and then we learn they were being secretly developed for decades.

I don't take the words of the elite lightly when they advocate for depopulation-and are willing to spend many thousands of dollars on something like the Georgia Guidestones.

Perhaps I just didn't spend enough time in the educational system to be assimilated.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I’ve been thinking a lot about these symptoms. If you want to see something similar, look at a video of a squirrel or fox with rabies. They do the exact same thing. Weirder coincidence? CORAVAX is a rabies-virus vectored COVID vaccine.

originally posted by: GoldSeeker
Today I witnessed first hand what I have seen in some videos, which claim to be the result of the the Covid jabs. I was talking to a heavily vaccinated coworker in the parking lot at our place of employee when she gave me the most uncomfortable stare, and then started turning as if she was hearing or seeing something in the air around her. She began making odd noises and stiffening and shaking as if having a seizure. I managed to catch her before she hit the concrete. I called 911 with another hand as I watched her turn white to the point I could see veins and her lips turned color. To me it seemed she had died for a moment. I proceeded to commence CPR steps when she took a deep breath and started coming around. This may sound bizarre, but I swear I felt the presence of something evil. p.s. I have been around awhile and served in two wars.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I sensed that right from the start as she looked over her shoulder, and then even more so as she stared at me intently. It was unnerving.

You do come across as empathic to pick up on it so quickly. Without being in that situation myself I don't know how I would respond. 'That's strange' is the first thing that comes to mind with the videos I have seen so far. But being there, in the environment as it happens?

From the bystanders in the other videos, confusion seams to be a common initial reaction leading into panic.

From the way the body contorts with those affected so quickly it does come across as some kind of neurological attack. Rabies and a few other conditions can produce similar results, but for it to happen so quickly and unexpectedly is leaving a lot of unanswered questions.

It does appear that the victim is being attacked by some kind of angel of death that exists beyond our visible light spectrum. As this force begins its attack, the victim is able to perceive its influence. How the person you where with survived such an assault does provide hope that this force is not absolute in power. Thinking or praying to god at such a time sounds like a good idea.

On the physiological side of things, the area around the brain stem is where I would start looking with the way the whole body is so quickly affected. Some kind of short circuit is taking place resulting in an epileptic type fit. With the way people turn to the right is a clue of how this starts, similar to how a tingling down the left arm can be a sign of a heart attack.

Whatever this is, it is a new phenomenon that has started since the vax rollout. Another for the suspect list? With rumors and reports of nanotech and 5G experiments going on as well, hopefully in time a clearer picture will develop of just what this is all about.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I wonder if/when one of these people that experience this phenomenon will speak out. If it happened to me, I would first freak the f out. Then I would tell everyone and their brother.

originally posted by: kwakakev

I sensed that right from the start as she looked over her shoulder, and then even more so as she stared at me intently. It was unnerving.

You do come across as empathic to pick up on it so quickly. Without being in that situation myself I don't know how I would respond. 'That's strange' is the first thing that comes to mind with the videos I have seen so far. But being there, in the environment as it happens?

From the bystanders in the other videos, confusion seams to be a common initial reaction leading into panic.

From the way the body contorts with those affected so quickly it does come across as some kind of neurological attack. Rabies and a few other conditions can produce similar results, but for it to happen so quickly and unexpectedly is leaving a lot of unanswered questions.

It does appear that the victim is being attacked by some kind of angel of death that exists beyond our visible light spectrum. As this force begins its attack, the victim is able to perceive its influence. How the person you where with survived such an assault does provide hope that this force is not absolute in power. Thinking or praying to god at such a time sounds like a good idea.

On the physiological side of things, the area around the brain stem is where I would start looking with the way the whole body is so quickly affected. Some kind of short circuit is taking place resulting in an epileptic type fit. With the way people turn to the right is a clue of how this starts, similar to how a tingling down the left arm can be a sign of a heart attack.

Whatever this is, it is a new phenomenon that has started since the vax rollout. Another for the suspect list? With rumors and reports of nanotech and 5G experiments going on as well, hopefully in time a clearer picture will develop of just what this is all about.

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   
12/17/2022

Sharon Osbourne (wife of Ozzy Osbourne) was filming at a haunted inn last night, and suffered a mysterious "tragic injury". (Released from the Hospital a few hours ago.)

This article reminded me of a few recent ATS threads: www.tmz.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sounds roughly like a seizure. Very well could be jab related, but I know someone personally that has struggled with seizures. Most of what you’ve described here occurred when this person had an episode, minus the falling and turning colors. Different people react differently when experiencing an episode.

Enough rambling. Hope your friend is okay and glad you were there to step in and assist.
edit on 17-12-2022 by hateyourgovt because: Specification

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   
LOL

Do people in here actually believe these stories?

For REAL????

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
12/17/2022

Sharon Osbourne (wife of Ozzy Osbourne) was filming at a haunted inn last night, and suffered a mysterious "tragic injury". (Released from the Hospital a few hours ago.)

This article reminded me of a few recent ATS threads: www.tmz.com...

Yes, a "tragic injury"

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DifferentKind
LOL

Do people in here actually believe these stories?

For REAL????

They're more believable than what comes out of Fraudci, the cdc or big pharmas mouth. So yeah, I do, and suggesting otherwise is calling them a liar.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
There is definitely an evil element to these clot shots the sociopaths are pushing. From a religious perspective, its the work of satan. Fraudci, the CDC etc are demons.

Definitely something evil. We were just listening to a report last night of hospitals who are forcing small children who need blood transfusion to take blood only from vaccinated donors and they developed blood clots and died right after. It’s sickening.
edit on 18-12-2022 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

One need look no further than Star Trek for many examples of supposedly advanced technology just to have them magically appear a few years later,

Also, think Minority Report, where they use the big screen to triangulate a location of someone and use the pre-cogs to predict when and where a crone “could” be committed. So many things going on there ,.. first, there was already a new technology for computers using this type of screen you can manipulate with touch, then they were using biometrics and a kind of AI for following people around through shopping malls, then the little spider robots for surveillance and tracking…. So although those were mostly already technologies being debuted, the way in which they were going to be used was not…. and then I noticed that transponders were beginning to be used in the toll roads to track people and take photos of their license plates as they pass under these toll locations, along with putting in traffic cams at the lights, then various new cell phone towers which could be hidden by disguise as trees etc. (before 5g came out) then the movie Eagle Eye came out and that’s definitely AI surveillance tracking and then Person of Interest series came out using AI technology for tracking and surveillance. Remember they wanted to implant people with health chips to read people’s medical records, and that was even before the ACA and death panels. Also Vanilla Sky seems to be a preview of using computer technology combined with cryonics to extend life with only the brain. One if the creepiest movies I ever saw. So they are definitely previewing these types of technologies. Also the movie Outbreak for the plandemics and high level vaccines involving high level Gov facilities(I’m thinking to induce fear into the populace when they introduce the bioweapon viruses for real.)

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

They're more believable than what comes out of Fraudci, the cdc or big pharmas mouth. So yeah, I do, and suggesting otherwise is calling them a liar.

I see that you've been "doing your own research", again.

When you consider "she was possessed" to be a more credibly statement than "Don't sneeze on people", it's clear that you've been "following the pseudoscience".

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Interesting.....my coworker did the same thing 2 weeks ago in the break room. The only difference is nobody caught him. He just felt straight back and hit his head.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Pure Evil does Exist , Just Look Around You . Fellow Humans Evolved from Innocent Babies becoming over Time from making Bad Decisions in Life Minions of Lucifer . Abandon All HOPE Ye Who Enter there . Free Will is a Blessing from our Supreme Creator , but it also Opens up Men's Minds to the Temptations of the Dark Side .

edit on 18-12-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
What happened afterward?

originally posted by: jidnum
Interesting.....my coworker did the same thing 2 weeks ago in the break room. The only difference is nobody caught him. He just felt straight back and hit his head.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   

How strange but how wonderful it was that you were there for her. It would be interesting once she is recovered enough, for you to be able to question her about her sense of what happened if she is able to recall and if you both are comfortable enough discussing it. I haven't heard one described account of this issue and I would like to know what the person is experiencing, besides death that is. Also curious to know if anyone experiencing these 'fits' has had an NDE that they are aware of and could share.

If you able and the situation presents itself, I hope you can press the issue a bit and gain some information about this affliction.

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well if you initiated CPR, I hope she actually was dead, and not just "seemed."

Because if she had a tonic clonic/ other type seizure, she would/could have been in what's known as a postictal state,which can present differently with people, but you'll see confusion and altered mental status to whatever degree, as well as change in blood pressure either hyper or hypo, which makes you flushed or pale respectively.

Psa, only do cpr on dead folks after making sure they are dead.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join