It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing event today

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Probably assumed room temperature

posted on Dec, 19 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hiram33
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
The jab needs to be looked at more along the lines of alchemy (dark alchemy ) it's effects reach beyond the physical

Yes This ^

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Funny how you mention this movie, I have heard that people who have taken the vaccine change and not in a good way. They either turn into complete puppets or they get meaner or both.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I would ask the same question, like what are they seeing. I wish for someone who lived through to describe what they saw and if all of the other people have seen the same thing? I fully believe in ghosts because I have been seeing them since age 5. So, if ghosts exist, I believe other supernatural beings exist as well.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

You're still avoiding the question, do you believe that Faucci is himself a paranormal entity, or is doing the bidding of one. Or were you being figurative?

You can't make grand statements like that and then try to walk them back.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GoldSeeker

Strange stuff. she was lucky to have you there. Bought her another day.

posted on Dec, 20 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Pure Evil does Exist , Just Look Around You . Fellow Humans Evolved from Innocent Babies becoming over Time from making Bad Decisions in Life Minions of Lucifer . Abandon All HOPE Ye Who Enter there . Free Will is a Blessing from our Supreme Creator , but it also Opens up Men's Minds to the Temptations of the Dark Side .

Pure Evil certainly does exist, and so does Pure Love.
They are constructs of the brain, and there is no logic in attempting to source them from anything external.
They are to be found in many animals as well.... and what do they know of the occult and heavenly spirit?

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 05:50 AM
link   
My mom got her 2nd Moderna shot in March of 2021 and shortly after I noticed a change in her demeanor. She also got depressed and tired easily. She was diagnosed with colon cancer in Jan 2022 and died in May. Towards the long 5 months of watching her body die she was angry. Towards the end she would talk to dead relatives in her sleep. She was a devout Christian my entire life but in the end she was fearful she wouldn't go to heaven. She dead having no peace! a reply to: starlahazelnut

posted on Dec, 23 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

I believe my father was killed by the vaccine side effects - he had a heart attack which gave him severe brain damage, he was unable to speak or recognise where he was, to communicate in any way whatsoever - the hospital doctors were very quick to state that they would be 'withdrawing care" to allow him to die naturally, no food or water, etc, just waiting for him to go, it was very sad. He was experiencing repetitive, rhythmic jerky spasms, and expressing a single vocalisation repeatedly, it was awful to witness. He had two vaccines & a booster, died a short time after the booster. The doctors offered Midazolam very quickly, as a sedative to ease/ speed his passing. I knew what it was, and I knew the scandal of its use on elderly people, but in my Dad's case it was a kindness to help him pass over to the other side.

I know he's in a far better place now, I've dreamt about him many times, I saw him in the presence of angels, I saw him carrying on with his hobbies (building steam trains at scale), he even took me for a ride on a full size steam engine & taught me how to drive it, it was incredibly realistic, I spent a long time on heritage steam railways with him so I knew the cab layout was accurate, it was amazing. Then my son had a dream where he went for a ride in a speedboat at night with him, under a glorious starscape with the Milky Way overhead, apparently he was extremely happy, definitely deliberately seeking us out in dreams to let us know he was okay. Amazing stuff, really.

posted on Dec, 24 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac
Umm, there is no God to YOU....To those who do not believe will never receive ...

posted on Dec, 28 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

There is no God,
But there is an incredible response in the brain when experiencing anothers death first hand.

Hard coded over hundreds of thousands of years... You're supposed to help and good on you for doing what you could.

Just because you believe so doesn't make it so. You want to ignore the obvious?

After all the evil that globalists have been pushing for, and including having atheist globalists like Klaus Schwab stating they are playing God and are going against God's creation.

Klaus Schwab: ‘God Is Dead’ and the WEF is ‘Acquiring Divine Powers’

After you keep seeing that the globalist elites are attempting to get rid of Christianity. After seeing they pushed for decades for women to embrace the evil ideas of a white supremacist and nazi lover, Margaret Sanger and her PP agenda.

Millions of people have been led to believe that murdering the most innocent humans, up to the date they are to be born and even newborns, is ok and "gives women power."

Millions of people have been led to believe that indoctrinating children to Marxism, anti-religion, and to become sexual objects is okay and should be viewed as normal.

After all of this push to embrace essentially everything that is EVIL, and you still want to claim there is no God?

If the globalists are attempting to destroy Christianity and even Judaism, and want people to embrace everything that is evil while claiming God does not exist. Is this not proof that God must exist then? You can't push to ban something that doesn't exist. If they are pushing for everything that is "evil" to be viewed as normal and ok, then good and God must exist as well.

More intelligent minds than yours and mine admit that God exists. (Einstein, Michu Kaku)

edit on 28-12-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Wow...are you ominpresent?
For you to make a statement like 'There is no God' and keep any sense of integrity with that, you must surely be able to occupy very aspect of the universe.
Just so you can know God doesn't exist. (Y)
Because He might just occupy some corner of the universe where YOU are NOT.
a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Dec, 29 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

This may sound bizarre, but I swear I felt the presence of something evil. p.s. I have been around awhile and served in two wars.

And now that evil entity has attached itself to you. They need a host and apparently you were there at the right time.

Have you been having any "odd" thoughts or cravings lately?

posted on Jan, 13 2023 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Remain calm... it doesn't hurt

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Hiram33

I am a Clinical holistic therapist..... a foot in both camps. As much as I have not done as much shamanistically as you, I can totally agree with you based not just on my 'gut instinct', but what I have seen/recorded in my clients who have been vaxxed against people like myself who have not been vaxxed.
As much as everyone is putting their efforts to getting to the bottom of vax injuries, which is totally appropriate, I have said it before, and I'm saying it again, we need to get to the bottom of the original virus and how it has affected people FIRST. The vaccines only 'enhanced' the original damage from the virus.
People who caught the original SARS-CoV-2, but still haven't been jabbed, are still as screwed, myself included, as the ones who are jabbed, it will just take a little longer.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1
Excellent post! Thank you.
One thing was glaringly obvious to me, the one of the white guy in a white t-shirt lifts his left arm, the rest are Asian and lift their right.
Dare I say the guy in the white t-shirt is fake? Or should I be questioning if there is a distinct difference in which arm goes up depending on a persons ethnenticity?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starlahazelnut
This reminds me of the Cybermen from Dr Who, who have always freaked me out, 10x more than the flippin' Daleks!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

When skin is ashen or white and the lips/fingernails turn blue, that is a sign that the heart has likely stopped and there is no/very little circulation. Hearts don't usually stop out of the blue for no reason. In such sudden onset events CPR can be very effective. It pays to at least know the basics. It sounds like you did great.

posted on Feb, 15 2023 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

This really is bizarre. What the heck.

I've seen the video where the last clip you posted came from. The one where he is swatting the air then falls into all the water bottles. I'm glad you posted that one because I started thinking about it.

It's really weird how the Ops story and all those clips are showing basically the same thing.

I'm glad I have resisted the jab and I worry about some of my family members who didn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join