It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impossible Stone-Cut Ruins Found Worldwide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Harte

The thing is we could define a machine as a tool that increases the work done in the time allotted. The time allotted with basic hand tools does not seem to cut the mustard. Especially with things like Diorite statues. With mirror left and right sides along with the finish. Architectural style changes, seem to suggest a change in civilization on many sites throughout the world as well. From monolith to smaller stonework. The question of what caused it seems to be the million-dollar one.

What from larger to small rocks? They got better at cutting them before that they found it was easier to cut one large one and drag it to the location vs cut them into small pieces and then move them.

Very, very few really heavy stones were moved in antiquity - probably because it was very hard to do. Over time this lesson was learned and along with better mortar, concrete and clamps they went with smaller stones.

en.wikipedia.org...

Here is a question for you. Were the Roman's and Greek capable of making 'mirrored sides'? Can modern artists do so?

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Byrd

The Roman's used water to power mechanical saws to successfully cut marble and grind grain.

www.researchgate.net... _2010_283-304

www.litosonline.com...

www.litosonline.com...

These marble slabs must have been produced in ever greater quantities. Manual sawing of stone is known for long going back to the 13th c. BC. Recent findings in the Anatolian Mediterranean now show that water-powered stone saw mills were known at least from Roman times. A relief on the cover of a 3rd c. AD sarcophagus at the north necropolis at Hierapolis in Phrygia (Pamukkale) shows a technical design - an extraordinary state of affairs on its own - of a water-powered twin stone saw mill. The mill is equipped with the crank and connecting rod system, previously thought to have been a medieval invention, by which the rotary movement of the water wheel is transformed into a reciprocal linear movement enabling mass production of marble slabs. Remains of a stone saw mill at Ephesos, with multiple saw blades, and at Gerasa (Jordan), both dating from the 6th-7th c. AD, show that the mill machinery improved since the Hierapolis mill had been designed. The way how the saw blades were mounted and guided to cut stone blocks into slabs remains subject to discussions among scientists.

edit on 23/11/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The cave shown at the start of the video is the Lomas Rishi cave, part of the Barabar Hill Caves in Bihar, India. I visited the caves in the late 90s when I was working as an Electrical Engineer for a Power Transmission line Project in the same district.

Truly great techniques were used in carving the caves and polishing the granite, but nothing which we with modern technology cannot accomplish. Only Woo Woos find over-the-top wonder in such.
edit on 23/11/22 by coredrill because: grammar

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

They smeared non-existence civilizations? Ah where did they do that? Link please

Shall I quote Genesis from the Bible? The claim of all flood stories is that the people were destroyed because of their wickedness.

And why would you say the civilizations were non-existent? Advanced or not, human civilizations certainly did exist.

because after the Younger Dryas event, when agriculture became the most viable food source, the remaining hunter/gatherers who clung to the old ways had it out with the new agricultural societies.

Yet HG still existed up to the current period so don't understand the comment

Existed. Didn't Coexist. HG were and are only found in places the Agriculturalists don't want to go.

They lost, but the memory they carried of a better time was poisonous, and made agricultural societies too hard to control, so a bunch systematic propaganda campaigns were implemented to make any attempt at reconstructing the old ways into a terrible heresy.

Way to much faith in ancient civs doing something that organized - 99.9% of the people in the world couldn't read.

You are right. Only the ones who could read participated in the smearing. The rest just mindlessly toiled in the fields, or died on the battlefields, or both.

The ones who could read, though, have always been very organized. That's how they stayed in power over the ones who couldn't read. They created bureaucracies, and military structures, and imposed their will.

This is overwhelmingly evident when you consider that Gobekli Tepe was buried on purpose.

Yep but you cannot connect that to some imaginary propaganda campaign they probably did that with the intention of returning they may have been under attack by another group or decided to move to an area with better resources.

Yeah. The most likely reason they buried the ruins was because they were soon going to need to leave the area, and didn't want their sacred temple falling into the hands of their enemy. If they thought they were coming back soon, or didn't fear an enemy occupying it, they probably wouldn 't have buried it.

But why would their enemies hate them enough to desecrate their temple?

The propaganda campaign is evident from the way the pre flood civilizations are described by their successors. Smearing campaigns in those days weren't very sophisticated, and didn't need to be. Just calling a people "sinners" was enough to convince the illiterate masses. So long as you say it enough times.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

They smeared non-existence civilizations? Ah where did they do that? Link please

Shall I quote Genesis from the Bible? The claim of all flood stories is that the people were destroyed because of their wickedness.

That's not even true of most flood stories from the same region, much less for "all" flood stories.

Harte

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

That's not even true of most flood stories from the same region, much less for "all" flood stories.

Harte

No. But, on the other hand, if a community was devastated by a massive flood, such had never been experienced before - maybe due to a tropical cyclone? - then a clever man, seeking power and dominion over his fellow survivors, would tell them that it was indeed the wrath of God, brought down on them because of their wicked ways. And if they wanted to avoid the same happening again, then they must henceforth do as he tells them ..... And there are millions who clearly believe this was the case to this day, so it obviously worked!

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Many ancient skeletons have missing fingers as well as early cave art that depict many hands with missing fingers.

If we think of ancient stone cutters and the tools that they may have used that would allow them to cut rock with such precision, perhaps these tools were so "sharp", that the "blades" of these tools cut on the molecular level, so quickly and precisely that if your hand was near it, you cold easily lose limbs or fingers.

The ends of cut finger bones should be examined to see if any of the incisions were more accurate than simple bronze or copper blades would have produced. The examinations may apply to missing arms, legs and feet of some ancient stone workers. They may be ancient workers, but their ancient bosses may have supplied the technology.

Just a though, as advanced tools should produce different injuries as well.
edit on 26-11-2022 by charlyv because: content

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have been noticing a certain type of ruin that appears to have been destroyed in a perplexing manner. There is little doubt that there was in deed a great flood because many ancient ruins must be dug out of meters of flood debries.

During a massive global flood you would expect even stone structures could be destroyed by rushing waters carrying very large bolders that would in turn strike anything in its path. I have seen ruins that are completely upside-down as I suspect from the massive flooding.

But, there seems to be a class of stone structures that are puzzling. They do not appear to have been involved in Flooding, but seem to have been demolished, intentionally. It reminds me of a retreating army that will destroy anything they can not take with them, and deny the use of it to their enemies.

We have already established there once was a highly advanced civilization capable of creating stone wonders, and if that be the case, then there is no reason to suspect they did not have the capabilities of warfare and forward thinking, and the destruction of the same.

As far as the "Great Hall" of records, it is being recovered, little by little, bit by bit. Inch by inch out of the mud, or by the pot full as with the Nag Hamadi, dead sea scrolls. Recently a petrified urchin was discovered on one of the Pyramid building blocks indicating they were at one time, under water.

You might think that these two opposing forces somehow just vanished, disappeared. When they actually are, still here. One side pointing the "Records" out, while the other hurriedly tries to destroy it. And all we can do, presently, is to take all the pieces, broken or otherwise, and try to piece them back together. But once we do we may be signing our fate to one or the other of those apposing forces. (The Anunnaki are coming back. Jesus is returning.)

To complicate matters you have the "walk in", I suspect hail from the Anunnaki, against the spiritual forces who are of the divine nature. The "spiritual war" that tugs back and forth with humanity in the balance. Information verses disinformation. The battlefields of the seen and unseen, UFOs and Divine inspiration. It is all, quite maddening. By design?

So, the great hall of records is discovered, the question is then, who on earth would be capable, stable enough, to read its content? Or, should we just keep doing it like we are. Let the man figure it out for himself, if, he can.

I already know everything I have shared over the years has fallen on deaf ears. Well, at least half, for a variety of reasons. The demons with their Ad Hominem attacks, and the occasional star. So be it.

There is a rumor going around on Twit that the final countdown has begun. I would love to know who decides that. Regardless, I suppose, its about time. Besides, I personally dont have much time left so, whats it to me?

Now for anyone who is really interested, the hall of records has already been located, in a place that is inaccessible to the mere mortal. Guarded by the Ancient Generation, one of the opposing forces, and hinted at by JC himself, if you can believe that.

Exposing ancient truths, one lie at a time......

Love you all.

P.S. The Ringed City of Atlantis was destroyed in the same intentional manner. Deny the enemy..

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

During a massive global flood you would expect even stone structures could be destroyed by rushing waters carrying very large bolders that would in turn strike anything in its path. I have seen ruins that are completely upside-down as I suspect from the massive flooding.

Problem is that there was not a Biblical style flood - lots of local floods however and rising sea levels. So, no idea what you are on about.

We have already established there once was a highly advanced civilization capable of creating stone wonders, and if that be the case, then there is no reason to suspect they did not have the capabilities of warfare and forward thinking, and the destruction of the same.

Nope that has not been established, what has been established is that ancient civilizations leave behind massive amounts of remains and are easily detected. Currently no 'highly advanced civilization' has been detected.

As far as the "Great Hall" of records, it is being recovered, little by little, bit by bit. Inch by inch out of the mud, or by the pot full as with the Nag Hamadi, dead sea scrolls. Recently a petrified urchin was discovered on one of the Pyramid building blocks indicating they were at one time, under water.

Nope you were lied to no such thing was found. The limestone of Giza was formed during the Middle Eocene Mokattam Formation which dates to the Eocene Epoch, lasting from 56 to 33.9 million years ago and yes it has fossils in it

Deleted a lot of made up stuff....

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Nope you were lied to no such thing was found. The limestone of Giza was formed during the Middle Eocene Mokattam Formation which dates to the Eocene Epoch, lasting from 56 to 33.9 million years ago and yes it has fossils in it

Not in it, on it. But seeing how you only want to see one story.

“During one of the documentations of the ancient coastline, I almost tripped with a block of the second level of a temple,” explained Mr. El Morsi in an article published on the website Gigal Research.

“To my surprise, the bump on the top surface of the block that almost tripped me was, in fact, an exoskeleton of a fossil of what appears to be an echinoid (sea urchin) which are marine creatures that live in relatively shallow waters.”

Fossil Discovery Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

It must be terrible for you when you see Truman getting a clue. "Send in the Clowns" lol lol

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Do you know what the word 'suggests' means? Your source is a fringe website.

...and why do you believe this story? Because it fits into your beliefs? You do know it was made up right?

Since you think it's real and the evidence is legit please link to the scientific paper by said 'Archaeologist Sherif El Morsi' covering the remarkable discovery....we'll wait. Oh, and no, again Curiomos is not a scientific outlet.
edit on 26/11/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Many ancient skeletons have missing fingers as well as early cave art that depict many hands with missing fingers.

Okay... stop the popcorn machine right there.

Yes, many skeletons have missing fingers... and missing toes... and missing ribs and missing kneecaps and hyoid bones.

Speaking as someone who's done digs, VERY few skeletons are found complete. This includes human skeletons. It's the tiny unattached bits that fall away/decay into dust/get lost/get eaten by scavengers. You're lucky if you can recover all the finger bones and all the toe bones and so forth. Teeth are recoverable because they're the hardest structure in your body and they're attached pretty firmly to the jaw.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   

"I demand the evidence be brought to me on a silver, no, make that a golden plate". "And I want to see it in the 5th week of next month".

You really make me laugh. So, here's to ya....

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Not in it, on it. But seeing how you only want to see one story.

“During one of the documentations of the ancient coastline, I almost tripped with a block of the second level of a temple,” explained Mr. El Morsi in an article published on the website Gigal Research.

“To my surprise, the bump on the top surface of the block that almost tripped me was, in fact, an exoskeleton of a fossil of what appears to be an echinoid (sea urchin) which are marine creatures that live in relatively shallow waters.”

Fossil Discovery Suggests the Pyramids and Sphinx Were Submerged Under Water

It must be terrible for you when you see Truman getting a clue. "Send in the Clowns" lol lol

He's kind of late to the party. Those fossils are how the formation is dated, and they're found throughout that rock layer which is all over the surface of the Giza plateau.

Furthermore (think about it) there's no way that a sea urchin is going to end up embedded in an already constructed stone building. Put there during a flood, you say? What's gluing that fossil down and covering up most of it with the exact same rock that it sits on?

During a flood event, sediment doesn't just sit down nicely on top of things. It piles up in drifts. It doesn't act like a bricklayer. It doesn't build pyramids and if a big flood hit the pyramid, you'd get one side covered up with sediment (making it appear to be a solid thing instead of showing individual blocks as it does.

posted on Nov, 26 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Seeing;;;;;

You made a claim and you put up at best shady fringe infused 'evidence'. You are unable to support your contention with any real evidence.

You know Harte, Byrd and I have been studying fringe for quite sometime one thing we are aware of is that a great deal of the information you see on line is fake, false and created to make money from those who never check anything as long as it agrees with what they want to hear.
edit on 26/11/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I am talking about the remains that have been preserved well enough where some analysis could be done.
Enough exist presently and there certainly more to be found that escape us.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Another interesting discussion about cutting granite from long ago youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

originally posted by: Harte

Harte

No. But, on the other hand, if a community was devastated by a massive flood, such had never been experienced before - maybe due to a tropical cyclone? - then a clever man, seeking power and dominion over his fellow survivors, would tell them that it was indeed the wrath of God, brought down on them because of their wicked ways. And if they wanted to avoid the same happening again, then they must henceforth do as he tells them ..... And there are millions who clearly believe this was the case to this day, so it obviously worked!

Someone must have come up with that one later.
The original problem with us was that we are too loud. LOL

Harte

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: charlyv

Okay... stop the popcorn machine right there.

Yes, many skeletons have missing fingers... and missing toes... and missing ribs and missing kneecaps and hyoid bones.

Speaking as someone who's done digs, VERY few skeletons are found complete. This includes human skeletons. It's the tiny unattached bits that fall away/decay into dust/get lost/get eaten by scavengers. You're lucky if you can recover all the finger bones and all the toe bones and so forth. Teeth are recoverable because they're the hardest structure in your body and they're attached pretty firmly to the jaw.

Every ancient skeleton has one common element missing - the brain.
Perhaps because all the ancient skeletons we've ever found were (former) believers in some ancient, advanced civilization that existed a hundred thousand years before them.
Either that, or we must have a lot of ancient skeletons posting in this thread.

Harte
edit on 11/27/2022 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I did note the placement of your post...

For the sake of argument, only, if, and I stress if, if there is a fossilized urchin, clearly a water organism, sitting on top of one of the stones, any stone, then either someone with super glue is playing a practical joke, or, it was placed there, naturally.

For it to be placed there naturally, then it becomes another mindset that is going to destroy the accepted theories and timelines of the region.

During a flood event, sediment doesn't just sit down nicely on top of things. It piles up in drifts. It doesn't act like a bricklayer. It doesn't build pyramids and if a big flood hit the pyramid, you'd get one side covered up with sediment (making it appear to be a solid thing instead of showing individual blocks as it does.
Yes for the most part, with some considerations of the type, duration, depth, volume, and direction of the flooding waters.

Obviously, a summer downpour is not going to produce the "Log Jams" in the amounts that would be required to bury anything as substantial as the Pyramids. Nor would it fill in the enclosure of the Sphinx, it would require very great amounts of water to move the debris. But yet, that is exactly what we see.

In as far as the volumes of sediment one might expect to see next to the Pyramids, it might not be all that much, if the water pressures were sufficient to keep the debris in the column of water to be laid down, further down the flow. But in truth was there any thought of researching this possibility when the Sphinx and Pyramids were first excavated?

Again, not embedded, on top of. I think there is a photo at the link.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join