It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impossible Stone-Cut Ruins Found Worldwide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The ones who created the date/time/year structure are off by a few thousand years for some reason. So theres thousands of years of history simply wiped away completely... then theres the megalithic things too impossible to delete.... sitting there....

just staring at us...

waiting.....

Perhaps things, people, places at the "bottom" of the sea can lead further to finding truths we are hidden from. Or the gaping hole in Antarctica.

We are prevented from specific areas due to energy and scientific research. If only the powers that be could allow the free energy devices they keep hidden to be mass produced and released to the consumers... we could eventually be on the right paths to discover the earth's historical annals being censored.

I'm sure theres plenty of knowledge beneath the Vatican that could allow mankind to discover these taboo truths... however, it might be for our own good to not venture too far... or we may never find our way back. Forever altering mankind could become an appalling demise one may find revolting. Why else delete thousands of years of development? Thousands of years of civilizations? I'm sure our DNA in code form could possibly have data impossible to delete as well. It would be interesting to find out everything we ever searched for was right there inside our heart... literally... the whole time.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SmallWeinerBigTruck

The real wealth is information. What effort you do with it after that is up to you. The GP with what vandalized remains exists probably was the light in the middle, the structure now in its diminished state still has all the maths and many other concepts in it. But they are only the ones we understand. Its orientation and position on the globe is far too advanced for the people who we are led to believe constructed it. Evidence of machine tooling is all over the structure, It was built to last for a reason. Or a warning.

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmallWeinerBigTruck
The ones who created the date/time/year structure are off by a few thousand years for some reason. So theres thousands of years of history simply wiped away completely... then theres the megalithic things too impossible to delete.... sitting there....

just staring at us...

waiting.....

Perhaps things, people, places at the "bottom" of the sea can lead further to finding truths we are hidden from. Or the gaping hole in Antarctica.

We are prevented from specific areas due to energy and scientific research. If only the powers that be could allow the free energy devices they keep hidden to be mass produced and released to the consumers... we could eventually be on the right paths to discover the earth's historical annals being censored.

I'm sure theres plenty of knowledge beneath the Vatican that could allow mankind to discover these taboo truths... however, it might be for our own good to not venture too far... or we may never find our way back. Forever altering mankind could become an appalling demise one may find revolting. Why else delete thousands of years of development? Thousands of years of civilizations? I'm sure our DNA in code form could possibly have data impossible to delete as well. It would be interesting to find out everything we ever searched for was right there inside our heart... literally... the whole time.

Ah, the French took the entire Vatican archive to France during the Napoleonic war and had their scholars go over it - nothing to exciting. Then returned about 2/3rds of it in 1818.

Tell us more about these thousands of missing years - if the TPTB 'deleted' them how come you know about it?

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: SmallWeinerBigTruck

The real wealth is information. What effort you do with it after that is up to you. The GP with what vandalized remains exists probably was the light in the middle, the structure now in its diminished state still has all the maths and many other concepts in it. But they are only the ones we understand. Its orientation and position on the globe is far too advanced for the people who we are led to believe constructed it. Evidence of machine tooling is all over the structure, It was built to last for a reason. Or a warning.

No evidence at all of 'machine tooling' have you ever examined it - up close? I've been to it three times over the years. the core stones were bashed out - and look like they were the only high quality work was on the cladding and interior the rest is sloppily done (except for the height they held to that - dare I say - religiously). It's location has no magical importance, its alignment is slightly off and since it been riding the African tectonic plate its about 90 meter away from where it was 'suppose' to be.

Here is an image of the North side of the NE corner look at the third tier then talk to me about precision machining.
i.imgur.com...

The top tier on GP - again precision?

i.imgur.com...

Okay and to be balanced here is some precision and nice masonry work with one of the surviving cladding stones.

i.imgur.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Perhaps I should have said machine tooling marks.IE turned vases, with centering marks, in very hard stone. The logical conclusion is that if they were turned, then the cutting tool would have had to have been a lot harder than the turned item. With the insides being hollowed out. To do this the item would have had to be set up on a face plate, simply to be able to get the thing hollowed out. The nature of the material being turned would have to be gripped with virtually no wobble, a wood lathe wouldn't cut it. That means the bearings in the headstock would have been precise. My personal view is all this stuff predates ancient Egypt.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Covered in Chapter 5:
anarkia333data.center...

Harte

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune

just staring at us...

waiting.....

Tell us more about these thousands of missing years - if the TPTB 'deleted' them how come you know about it?

I know about it because I subscribe to kurzgesagt. Theres a lot of valuable knowledge out there if you had the ambition to open a book. Its not that hard.

But sure, I can open a book for you... if you'd rather ask random people online to do it for you.

Its no mystery among scholars the year we are in 2022 is nothing related to the true age of anything... lmao

Heres a little boost for you. A very elementary take on it... but a good starting point for your new found love for learning via internet

year is a misprint and shows nothing related to human age
edit on 19-11-2022 by SmallWeinerBigTruck because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2022 by SmallWeinerBigTruck because: The true age of humanity

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I know about it because I subscribe to kurzgesagt. Theres a lot of valuable knowledge out there if you had the ambition to open a book. Its not that hard.

So, the TPTB are so powerful - yet they cannot shut down this group? Seems rather incompetent for people who control the entire planet.

Its no mystery among scholars the year we are in 2022 is nothing related to the true age of anything... lmao

Again a vague statement meaning nothing -can't you even explain what you are trying to express? All calendars are human creations - did you not know that? Again no idea what you are upset about. Our current one is based on a flawed estimation of when a religious figure might have been born. That is well known. Now this video is making the assumption that Gobekli Tepe is the oldest construction in world? That is a big ASSUMPTION.

Currently yes but give that less than 0.0001% of the world's surface has been excavated that is a wildly optimistic leap of faith. I fully suspect that an even older such structure will be found in fertile crescent or elsewhere going back as far as 130,000 years.

Pillars 40 tons? Nope about 10-12 tons. Nice idea but unnecessary and why only 10,000? why not 40,000? or the how about when we made wooden javelins - we have some going back to around 320,000 years? Why not start then? Quaint idea but since most everyone knows what our calendars represent it seems an unnecessary action.

www.dainst.blog...

Nah.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Again no idea what you are upset about.

Does the username not give enough context in the upset over nothing department?

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Hanslune

Perhaps I should have said machine tooling marks.IE turned vases, with centering marks, in very hard stone.

The stone isn't THAT hard and the Egyptians had been making things out of granite -- and the Pyramid Texts themselves are carved on walls of black granite in the pyramids of the pharaohs (5th and 6th dynasty.)

If they can precisely (and I do mean precisely -- I've seen the texts in person) carve hieroglyphs that are no taller than the width of two of your fingers, why do you think that they threw up their hands and said "no way! not happening!" when confronted with the problem of making stone boxes and handled stone jugs.

The logical conclusion is that if they were turned, then the cutting tool would have had to have been a lot harder than the turned item.

As every gem cutter and rockhound in the world can tell you, this isn't true. We cut and shape stone with diamond grit, but the grit is mounted on softer metal or even on paper.

With the insides being hollowed out.

We've got unfinished stone vessels in museums that show the process.

To do this the item would have had to be set up on a face plate, simply to be able to get the thing hollowed out.

That's how YOU would do it. However, you're thinking like a modern person... not an ancient Egyptian. They have pictures of workshops, and instead of face plate and so forth, they worked with the vessel on the ground (yes, even the smaller ones.)

The nature of the material being turned would have to be gripped with virtually no wobble, a wood lathe wouldn't cut it.

Which is why they put it on the floor and braced it there. The drill rotated, not the object, and the drill was stacked with heavy weights to make it cut faster. They used sand for grit-- something we still use today (remember sandpaper? Yep. Same stuff.)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Okay... I had a good chuckle at this. Hans (and every other academic here) is well aware of this dating and, as he's said, the information on the video there is somewhat outdated (there's older villages than Gobekli Tepi and older monuments, too. But the average person isn't going to know about it. We know about it because we're aware of digs and news involving archaeology)

The years aren't "missing." We know about them. Nobody teaches this stuff in public school because it's too detailed and not necessary for ordinary life (you don't have to know that the Naqada phase was divided into three phases or that the Badari culture precedes them, but *I* do since one of my specialties is ancient Egypt.) Heck, even if we taught this in public school (added it and everything else we know to an already crowded curriculum for children) it's unlikely that most people would remember it simply because it's not needed for learning how to operate things in the modern world.

Heck, I'd bet that you probably couldn't name every single ruler of your country in order... and that's more useful information to you than "artistic styles of the Badari culture" (which IS useful to me.)

The problem isn't that this information is "hidden."

The problem is that you aren't aware of it and once you become aware of it, you're not sure where to find out more about it that's accurate.

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The problem isn't that modern scholars are dishonest. The problem is that ancient scholars were dishonest, and modern scholars depend on ancient scholars for much of their understanding of the ancient world.

The idea that the people who wrote the accounts they are reading, might have lied, is just too frightening a thought.

Ancient scholars went out of their way to smear the Ice Aged civilizations, because after the Younger Dryas event, when agriculture became the most viable food source, the remaining hunter/gatherers who clung to the old ways had it out with the new agricultural societies.

They lost, but the memory they carried of a better time was poisonous, and made agricultural societies too hard to control, so a bunch systematic propaganda campaigns were implemented to make any attempt at reconstructing the old ways into a terrible heresy.

This is overwhelmingly evident when you consider that Gobekli Tepe was buried on purpose.

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: 727Sky

I’m convinced they used some method which is now lost to us, you can’t make beautiful intricate carvings in hard stone by knapping with flint or work those materials with tools that are softer than them.

Even if you can cut a straight line of bore a hole with quartz finings embedded in bronze, it will take lots of time and effort, and that doesn’t explain how a statue is made or the perfect right angles were produced in very hard stone. Bronze chisels and the like can’t do it.

Actually you can. www.youtube.com...

Ancients in all civilizations could work hard stone. Yet you want us to believe that some magical technology existed in Sumerian, Egyptian, Inca,Maya, Han, etc., civilizations - separated by thousands of years that used no infrastructure, no resources, left no traces and was not used to make better weapons of war?

During the Ice Age, when humanity was population stable, I don't think there were very many wars.

The need to continuously cull our population is unique to the last 10,000 years. Before that, humanity lived like most other species of animal already do: in harmony with our environment. Not growing or shrinking the population unless an environmental factor determined it.

80,000 years of success, and then 10,000 years of failure.

just staring at us...

waiting.....

Ah, the French took the entire Vatican archive to France during the Napoleonic war and had their scholars go over it - nothing to exciting. Then returned about 2/3rds of it in 1818.

Do you think the French would have told us if there were something interesting?
edit on 19-11-2022 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous
The problem isn't that modern scholars are dishonest. The problem is that ancient scholars were dishonest, and modern scholars depend on ancient scholars for much of their understanding of the ancient world.

The idea that the people who wrote the accounts they are reading, might have lied, is just too frightening a thought.

Modern scholar if anything and I expect it was true for ancient ones also all suffer from Ipsedixitism.

Ancient scholars went out of their way to smear the Ice Aged civilizations,

They smeared non-existence civilizations? Ah where did they do that? Link please

because after the Younger Dryas event, when agriculture became the most viable food source, the remaining hunter/gatherers who clung to the old ways had it out with the new agricultural societies.

Yet HG still existed up to the current period so don't understand the comment

They lost, but the memory they carried of a better time was poisonous, and made agricultural societies too hard to control, so a bunch systematic propaganda campaigns were implemented to make any attempt at reconstructing the old ways into a terrible heresy.

Way to much faith in ancient civs doing something that organized - 99.9% of the people in the world couldn't read.

This is overwhelmingly evident when you consider that Gobekli Tepe was buried on purpose.

Yep but you cannot connect that to some imaginary propaganda campaign they probably did that with the intention of returning they may have been under attack by another group or decided to move to an area with better resources.

I’m convinced they used some method which is now lost to us, you can’t make beautiful intricate carvings in hard stone by knapping with flint or work those materials with tools that are softer than them.

Yes you can you do the crude work with bash and peck then use abrasives - that is probably how the statues of Gudea were made (26 of them survive and were made of diorite)
upload.wikimedia.org... Made aroudn 2070 BCE.

www.youtube.com...

Even if you can cut a straight line of bore a hole with quartz finings embedded in bronze, it will take lots of time and effort, and that doesn’t explain how a statue is made or the perfect right angles were produced in very hard stone. Bronze chisels and the like can’t do it.

Yes you can you bash and peck then switch to abrasives - works just fine.

During the Ice Age, when humanity was population stable, I don't think there were very many wars.

You keep saying that what evidence is there that is true?

edit on 19/11/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   

a reply to: 727Sky

Actually you can. www.youtube.com...

Ancients in all civilizations could work hard stone. Yet you want us to believe that some magical technology existed in Sumerian, Egyptian, Inca,Maya, Han, etc., civilizations - separated by thousands of years that used no infrastructure, no resources, left no traces and was not used to make better weapons of war?

All that video does is prove how difficult it is to cut hard stone with such techniques. Credit to the lady though for not attempting to use a bronze chisel, or pounding at it with a rounded stone. She carefully and laboriously works it with improvised stone chisels and a smoothing stone. I’m sure the technique would have been used for relatively primitive work in many cases.

But now imagine making over cuts with such a technique? You just wouldn’t do it. Yet we find these over cuts that would only have been made by high speed tooling.

All I said was that I don’t know what technique they used, I didn’t say anything about magic. Though from an engineers perspective, from someone who knows about material science, I would imagine they used some form of mechanical machinery to leave overcuts and striation marks that evidence high speed cutting. You do realise that machines don’t necessarily need electricity?

Just because such machines aren’t known about doesn’t mean they didn’t exist, likewise just because some bronze hand tools have been found doesn’t mean they were used for carving hard stone.

You’ve heard of trade secrets right? Perhaps the techniques and tooling methods were closely guarded by the masons and only passed from master to apprentice.

Whatever the case it wasn’t done with tools that aren’t fit for purpose.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

But now imagine making over cuts with such a technique? You just wouldn’t do it. Yet we find these over cuts that would only have been made by high speed tooling.

All I said was that I don’t know what technique they used, I didn’t say anything about magic. Though from an engineers perspective, from someone who knows about material science, I would imagine they used some form of mechanical machinery to leave overcuts and striation marks that evidence high speed cutting. You do realise that machines don’t necessarily need electricity?

Covered in Chapter 4 of this book I linked in a post right here on this page of the thread.
anarkia333data.center...

Harte

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

All that video does is prove how difficult it is to cut hard stone with such techniques.

Yep it sure is. Very difficult

Credit to the lady though for not attempting to use a bronze chisel, or pounding at it with a rounded stone. She carefully and laboriously works it with improvised stone chisels and a smoothing stone. I’m sure the technique would have been used for relatively primitive work in many cases.

...or scaled up and used to make anything out of hard stone.

Why do you say that?

They didn't leave evidence of that. Despite what you been told. No sign of mechanical machinery in archaeology or traces left on the stones.

Just because such machines aren’t known about doesn’t mean they didn’t exist, likewise just because some bronze hand tools have been found doesn’t mean they were used for carving hard stone.

Yep but the marks left ARE those made by simple tools and there is a complete lack of any industrial base in any of the civilizations that cut hard stone.

You’ve heard of trade secrets right? Perhaps the techniques and tooling methods were closely guarded by the masons and only passed from master to apprentice.

Yep that is how they did - expertise and hard work with simple tools. So, no evidence huh of machinery. I presume you have declined to read about machine marks on stone?

edit on 22/11/22 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

Covered in Chapter 4 of this book I linked in a post right here on this page of the thread.
anarkia333data.center...

Harte

Yes how many times have we had this same conversation with fine fellows who always insist that the fringe folks on Youtube and elsewhere telling them they 'Mustta' had machines because it too hard of work for people to do.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

The thing is we could define a machine as a tool that increases the work done in the time allotted. The time allotted with basic hand tools does not seem to cut the mustard. Especially with things like Diorite statues. With mirror left and right sides along with the finish. Architectural style changes, seem to suggest a change in civilization on many sites throughout the world as well. From monolith to smaller stonework. The question of what caused it seems to be the million-dollar one.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Harte

The thing is we could define a machine as a tool that increases the work done in the time allotted. The time allotted with basic hand tools does not seem to cut the mustard.

Pounders and flint knives are also machines under your definition.

You are looking at this through the lens of modern times. People didn't have clocks, and thus didn't clock in and out and keep to an 8 hour schedule.

You're also assuming that these things were done by one person whacking away at the rocks. This isn't true. Most things (like the statues you commented on) were worked on by teams (lowest level artisans and apprentices to rough out the shape, higher level artisans to do the better work and the finest craftsmen to do the detailing. So your apprentice would shape a block and pass it along to the next guy and reach for another block as others in the workshop (workshops were the common way of doing everything) did the next step as guided by the master or shop owner.

It's faster and it's efficient.

Especially with things like Diorite statues. With mirror left and right sides along with the finish.

Mirroring things is easy. You just use a grid system (and we have a lot of images showing that grid system on the artwork itself.) Artists still use this trick today when they're hand drawing things.

Architectural style changes, seem to suggest a change in civilization on many sites throughout the world as well. From monolith to smaller stonework. The question of what caused it seems to be the million-dollar one.

You could ask the question if it all happened globally within a 100 year period.

It didn't.

In fact, there's gaps of a thousand years or more in some cases.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Well they are in that sense, at first you think about it and design it in your head. But to get a three-dimensional representation just thinking about it won't get the job done. The simple definition is that "machines elevate effort" but as you correctly pointed out, we are looking at it through our eyes, simply because we have to. Our machines are electrical or mechanical. But they could have just as easily used direct drive or Elephants to raise the stakes. Since we don't seem to have any examples left from their technology, except perhaps the Antikythera mechanism.
A lot of factories at the beginning of the industrial revolution used this method by using rivers to power water wheels. But it only happened because the ability to supply the demand was available. Powered by the incentive to make money. Or personal interest. We could ask what incentive, the ancients had to create these masterpieces. For us on the surface, they serve no real function that we know of. Where logic should suggest there would be one, or some future gain after their creation. Or perhaps some gain of function that we have not got the concepts to understand. Their lives were closer to the seasonal reality of privations an investment on the magnitude of the GP should not have been doable unless our perceptions of their lives are flawed.

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join