It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft Suggestive Thoughts or Mere Coincidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: randomuser

My uncle started to sweat profusely and my mom told him he should get his heart checked out. Soon after he had a heart attack. There are plenty of outward signs of heart conditions.

Not a heart attack

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Guess they didn't gaf about 911 or Fukashima or JFK or insert world event here.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Guess they didn't gaf about 911 or Fukashima or JFK or insert world event here.

If I remember correctly there were people that warned about 9/11 but a lot of people think it’s quackery.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Or precognitions surrounding The Titanic, including an entire novel.
edit on 28-10-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I would consider the possibility she is a poisoner before I went on a witch-hunt dudette.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 06:22 AM
link   

our received knowledge of witchcraft is broken.. my family are cunning folk/low Christian magics, their are no cunning folk identified as tried during the witch hunts which leaves it all as ordinary folk caught and killed in moral panics..

the original term witch can be traced to 3 anglosaxon areas, the midwives in a Wessex bible, a Mercian book on horse whispering and as a topographical feature as low land liable to flood in the south Saxon dialect that translates as witch and wish so you'll be hard pressed to find witch trials in Sussex and the ones you do are all poisonings..

it all corruption of words and meanings but the bottom line is look to poisoning first...
edit on 28-10-2022 by nickyw because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If the "condition" only persists in the presence of the ex,

No it was present without the ex in the past and then went away for a few years and then this reoccurance, after it was mentioned.
Very odd timing.

Timing can be everything.

She sounds like a witch. Reach out to Jesus Christ and ask for His protection. Avoid this person, Avoid convergence points where this person may have platform for chance meetings. You said your mom hated her, thus, this person obviously carries something more than the mere power of suggestion. Deeds, strange events and timing speak volumes.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Walking among us are beings that look like people but in reality are interdimensional tricksters and sometimes they aren't very nice. Thankfully they can be placated with a well made Margarita or salty dog.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Avoid convergence points where this person may have platform for chance meetings.

There is almost a zero chance of me running into her.
We don’t live near, and even if we did we don’t run in the same circles.

My moms words have haunted me.. The just wait until she shows her true colors…and I’ll see..

Like I mentioned I’ve always had a neutral feeling toward her and if anything a tad bit of pity.
She had a bit of jealousy against me, which may be one of the reasons my mom didn’t care for her.
If you are interested here is story of one of the “incidents”

This person is known for her long black silky hair. Hair that most would kill for. Hair that is her crowing glory and gets her lots of compliments and attention. Me on the other hand, I was born with the most bizarre hair, I have curly untamable hair, as if my ancestors picked a little Irish, a little Korean, a little German, a little Native American and mixed it in a bowl and plopped it on my head. Dark as night but with hints of red, curly spirals that shine and lots of it. If I didn’t do anything to my hair I would look exactly like Troy Polamalu.🤣

As most know, people are drawn to hair that is different. Years ago we both went out and someone said “oh my God your hair is just beautiful” and she said thank you or something like that and the person clarified and said they were talking to me. If looks could kill we all be dead over that comment. I’ll never forget that because she was steaming mad. I could understand having your feelings hurt, but she was mad as hell.

From that point on she was obsessed with my hair and that it was’t in it’s natural form. My relatives had to tell her I was born with it. I thought little of it until a photo was taken and it was obvious that she did some photo editing to make me look less attractive. (Kinda funny) I chalked it up to low self esteem and again, a bit of jealousy on her part. Now that I’m thinking about it, maybe this broad does have some deep seated issues, and now they aren’t against me but my relative!

Just thought of something weird too. I remember going to her house and she had photos of my family that I didn’t know she took.
If she is doing witchcraft on us I am not too concerned because I feel we are very protected. I just worry about my relative.

edit on 28-11-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I work with a woman that claims to be a curandera and can cast spells; let's see if she is being truthful with a little experiment.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The real secret lies in the ritual....the spell has been cast.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I'm going to be a little paranoid here but only the paranoid survive.....

Is there any way this person could have done something to physically cause the medical condition or had someone do it?

I had a relative that was a sociopath and they would do sneaky things like this to other people. They were almost obsessed with breaking and gaining access to other people's homes. Even when I put security cameras up and told her I would have her arrested, I caught her on my security camera trying to open a door when I was gone.

edit on December 8th 2022 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:32 PM
link   

There is woo woo stuff going on with me too. Two days ago I started interacting, each morning, with a lone deer on my property. We would acknowledge each other and I'd throw it an apple. The second morning we were acknowledging each other then a vision flashed in my mind of it being dismembered, which I ignored but remembered. A few hours later a knock came at the door and I asked, through the door because I was alone in an isolated hamlet, what they wanted. He told me he was a hunter and asked for permission to go on my land to kill a deer. I asked did you already shoot it, he said 'yes', I said okay go ahead and put it out of it's misery. He subsequently killed it and came back and gave me a gift card to thank me, but I told him if he had not shot it I would not have allowed him on my property.

My point is maybe his ex may have had a vision of the future - I also know two other family members that have visions of the future which BTW came to pass.
edit on q000000561231America/Chicago1111America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I lived in Mexico as a youth and learned many spells from the hechicera.

The way to combat and protect from the curse is to perform a protective ritual.

I was taught by a shaman as well as a psychic healer how to perform protective rituals by manifesting a protective aura around myself. Now believing is a personal choice.
edit on q000000551231America/Chicago3737America/Chicago12 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join