It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witchcraft Suggestive Thoughts or Mere Coincidence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I have a close relative that has a health issue. This is not something that is constant.

The last time he had an episode was about two years ago and it was quickly taken care of.

A few days ago this relative met with his ex and she was “concerned” that he would have another “episode”. He said that was silly and went on his way. Oddly, and unbelievably the very next morning he had that exact medical issue.

Now I would really hope a hex wasn’t put on him and maybe she is just sensitive and knew something was coming, however my mother warned me before she died that I would really see this persons true colors with time. My mother absolutely hated hated hated this lady, and even suggested this lady is the reason my father fell ill. Again, the timing is really weird, my father was seriously the healthiest person on earth until this person came into our family. Now I’m seeing the same thing with another relative and am really wondering… Up to this point, I’ve felt very neutral toward this person.

My relative is not in the woo woo stuff but even he is now questioning if she did something.

So my spiritual friends, what do you think? If so is there a way for him to protect himself?

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
IThe power of suggestion on our subconsious mind isn't very well understood. I personally think that's where the magic spell legends come from.

A hypnotist can 'suggest' someone has hives, and they appear before our eyes; suggest they're gone, and we can watch them 'magically' disappear.

The mind is a treasure-trove of unknown, untapped abilities.

When/if/till 'science' discovers how our full mental powers work we'll continue to call it paranormal or magic.
edit on 400000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't think any kind of witchcraft or voodoo has any power at all,
though I concede the suggestion can lead to people believing they're cursed and feeling the effects.

human beings are complicated.

hope he gets better and I hope the stuff stops.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Ummm...what intrigues me the most...is the nature of these..."episodes"...

Perhaps the "episode" is psychosomatic...and thus was initiated by suggestion...

"The mind...is a terrible thing"...

Maybe this is a self infliction syndrome...a quasi sort of fight or flight defense mechanism...

and the Ex is the trigger...

Was the Ex in the picture two years ago during the other episode...?

YouSir

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I think there is something toxic - spiritually and psychologically going on here.
And even psychologically, narcissistic abuse, for example, can lead to all kinds of ptsd, even brain damage.

I sometimes get tremors, others get instant burning in the tummy or migraines around toxic people.
Something is telling you get way, or not all is well with this person.

What to do is difficult, since I don't know your faith or religion.

Many Christians might say I'm leading you astray if I sent Hindu mantras or Wiccan protection spells.

But prayer to God and Jesus Christ is always good.

Just pray for that person and your family, and protection of the property.

I'd be surprised if you didn't get a sense of spiritual reaction or feedback soon.

Otherwise, especially if you have a library nearby, try the "Angel Spell" in Sally Morningstar's Making Spells and Charms: A practical guide to simple spellweaving. (Southwater, 2000, page 40).

Here a photo of the person to be protected is surrounded with a clockwise circle of salt, along with a white candle and frankincense (or sage, or whatever pleasant joss-stick).

An invocation is said to the Lord of Light, and the angels Gabriel, Michael and Uriel to protect them (mention their name).

Very short sayings and thank them in advance.

The alter can be broken up 24 hours after the candle burnt out, and the salt returned to the earth.

However, in extreme case of psychic attack the ritual can be repeated every 48 hours.

edit on 27-10-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

I sometimes get tremors, others get instant burning in the tummy or migraines around toxic people. Something is telling you get way, or not all is well with this person.

I am not around this person at all and will never have to be. Oddly my relative has cut this person out physically, so he never has to see her but this was a rare rare occasion in which they were at the same place.

I agree with your interpretation.

To Yousir, He had this ailment prior without her around. It is a serious physical ailment, a heart issue.
He is extremely healthy and fit. I do wonder if the stress of being around this person caused it. (Ps. He had this issue prior to Covid so it is not covid or covid vaccine related)
edit on 27-10-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I lived in Mexico as a youth and learned many spells from the hechicera.

The way to combat and protect from the curse is to perform a protective ritual.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Is there one you would recommend. I think he would be willing to try it.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: olaru12

Is there one you would recommend. I think he would be willing to try it.

On the rez, cleansing smuge rituals are used to dissolve negativity of all types...need sage?
I'm not indigenous but lived on the border with the Jemez pueblo and have participated in many rituals with friends in dire straits.
There is an ancient Kiva a short distance from my property; I have experienced much woo, to change my skeptical nature.
www.sageandsmudge.com...

Also....for the believer or non believer, Christian Prayer can be very powerful in the situation you described. Shamanistic practices aren't limited to primitive societies. I consider myself an Urban Shaman.

edit on 27-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For what it's worth, in South Africa we have load-shedding (or electricity blackouts based on network demands), and ours was supposed to be from 22:00 - 00:00 (2 hours).
And I was still on this thread and poof - there goes the electricity.
Ouch totally dark, walking into the furniture to find my headlamp.

But then the strangest thing - 8 minutes later and it went back on!

Possibly unrelated, but perhaps "chaos theory" ... everything's related to everything.
edit on 27-10-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

If the "condition" only persists in the presence of the ex, it is suggestive of some mechanical means rather than spiritual. Perhaps he should get a tox screening to check for some chemical or biological assault taking place. Its easy to predict a medical "episode" when you are the one causing it...

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

If the "condition" only persists in the presence of the ex,

No it was present without the ex in the past and then went away for a few years and then this reoccurance, after it was mentioned.
Very odd timing.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
nobody with these types of powers ever wins the lotto or tries to stop 9/11 falls into psychic frauds.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
nobody with these types of powers ever wins the lotto or tries to stop 9/11 falls into psychic frauds.

How do you know, maybe a lot of the lotto winner are?

I believe my youngest might have some…. Gifts…
She avoided a mass casualty incident because she felt “off” that day and didn’t want to attend.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Protection using salt.

Not defying science (that we disputably have thus far), not offering LOTTO (losing often to terrible odds) numbers.

Just a little protection, the same way you build a fence.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sounds like the person had some experience with whatever the medical condition was and expressed their concern that it looked like it was rearing its head. Having no other information to go in it would be ridiculous to infer any more. Why not ask the person what made them concerned, considering they were right.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomuser
Sounds like the person had some experience with whatever the medical condition was and expressed their concern that it looked like it was rearing its head. Having no other information to go in it would be ridiculous to infer any more. Why not ask the person what made them concerned, considering they were right.

Nope, it’s a heart issue.
Not something a person could see. Again, my relative is in excellent shape so there is nothing that is visible.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: randomuser

Nope, it’s a heart issue.
Not something a person could see. Again, my relative is in excellent shape so there is nothing that is visible.

My uncle started to sweat profusely and my mom told him he should get his heart checked out. Soon after he had a heart attack. There are plenty of outward signs of heart conditions.

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

A few days ago this relative met with his ex and she was “concerned” that he would have another “episode”. He said that was silly and went on his way. Oddly, and unbelievably the very next morning he had that exact medical issue.

Again, the timing is really weird, my father was seriously the healthiest person on earth until this person came into our family

This sounds a lot like what the Jews call "katlanit phenomenon" (killer woman)
aka "Woman Whose Husbands Keep Dying"

Isha Katlanit

It may be something physical ,metaphysical, maybe even both.

Seems like the advice given to deal with these types is just to avoid them
like the plague.

edit on 27-10-2022 by RavenSpeaks because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 27 2022 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RavenSpeaks

Seems like the advice given to deal with these types is just to avoid them like the plague.

I agree!!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join