It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Migrants being bused to Florida to help with Hurricane cleanup

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sounds like a great way to pay back their immigration processing fees, food, shelter, traveling vouchers, any and all welfare and housing funds that may be granted, and applicable fines for illegally entering the country with the intent to defraud the US.

Matter of fact, we should just put up a price for "membership". You want in? Fine we'll go with what you're familiar with. You can come and stay, but you gotta work off a 100k entry fee PER PERSON, nonnegotiable.

Think that's harsh? Well..

How much does it cost to have a baby and raise them? A 2015 study done by the USDA found that it cost an estimated $233,610 to raise two children from birth to age 17 in a middle-income family with two parents. That figure, adjusted for inflation, is just over a quarter of a million dollars at $286,000 in 2022.

www.bankrate.com...
These "immigrants" are going to have a lot of kids out of cultural tradition and as a means to increase their take on the system, so guess who gets to foot the bill?

YOU.

But don't worry, I'm sure $286,000 per child is just an average number and nothing to fret over.

Totally sustainable.🙄

edit on 10/4/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Those children will be paying taxes in no time and paying for your social security benefits.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: xuenchen

The powers that be can make the need for work permits go away.

What special work permits have they been issued ?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

LMAO.

sure.🙄

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

LMAO that you are LYAO.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Evidently no work permits for immigrants is how it's been done for decades and it seems to be working, now doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Read the stats and weep.

americasvoice.org...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: JAGStorm

I also hear that Florida farmers were angry at Desantis because they could use the farm help from the migrants and didn’t like Desantis sending them elsewhere.

The US has been pretty liberal with handing out temporary Visa's for migrant farm workers. I seriously doubt DeSantis sent any migrants to MV that came here through proper channels.

The news has been covering the rising death toll but certainly not showing 'tons' of dead bodies. I wonder how many bodies equals a ton?
A ton is 2000 lbs. Depending on weight, could be 15 or more bodies I am guessing.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   

How old are you, 8?

The very fact you mention social security being relevant or even solvent by the time they reach adulthood is the end of your rebuttal.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Only the beginning, you must have read the stats hence the snarky reply. Also children born now can start work in some occupations at the age of 14 years old, so not a distant reality.
edit on 4-10-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: KKLOCO

“That the damage is
Being purposely hidden as it looks bad for Desantis.”

Does Desantis have the power to control hurricanes all the sudden?

No, a hurricane is a hurricane.
However the aftermath, cleanup, and dead can have a negative image on him.
People can assume that there wasn’t proper warning, proper evacuations. I am not at all saying
It is his fault, but when you are the face of the state….

These days there is at least 5-7 days notice with an estimated track for the hurricane. If you don't leave, make preparations etc., that is on you. People need to take responsibility for their actions. From what I've seen they are making headway getting power and supplies to those who need them. Gas prices are lower than those near me.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

I'm sorry, are you openly advocating for them AFTER they break our laws or are you just talking about those with documentation?

Your sociopathic slip is showing otherwise.

edit on 10/4/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
It appears these migrants are heading to Florida to help with the clean up but no government authority is taking responsibility for this.

www.ibtimes.com...
edit on 4-10-2022 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Evidently no work permits for immigrants is how it's been done for decades and it seems to be working, now doesn't it?

What "evidence" is there? 😀

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I'm just stating facts, historical and true facts. If you can't handle the truth or refuse to see your country for what it is, then your delusion is showing.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

It appears these migrants are heading to Florida to help with the clean up but no government authority is taking responsibility for this.

www.ibtimes.com...

from that article:

are heading to Florida in the hopes of getting paid

This could be a one Parti Political Trick !!! 🐰

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

See my previous post on the billions immigrants pay in taxes.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Yes, I was thinking the same thing.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That sounds like some out there stuff...but I will be there in Fort Myers in like 2 days...so I will see for myself at ground zero. I will try to remember to come back and report from the scene. So far Desantis seem to be doing a good job of sorting the mess out though. My folks and friends from there have had not complaints. In fact one of tye other techs on the gig I am on right now lives on Sanibel and this house actually survived with only external damage and cleanup. His sentiment was what I expected...we all band together during times like this...everyone helps everyone if they can.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: KKLOCO

“That the damage is
Being purposely hidden as it looks bad for Desantis.”

Does Desantis have the power to control hurricanes all the sudden?

No, a hurricane is a hurricane.
However the aftermath, cleanup, and dead can have a negative image on him.
People can assume that there wasn’t proper warning, proper evacuations. I am not at all saying
It is his fault, but when you are the face of the state….

I hear ya’. My point is, I’m sick and tired of the MSM demonizing anyone they don’t approve of. Which is typically everyone that I do actually approve of. Call me old fashioned. I don’t like 2022. Nothing has been the same since social media took over. Fu## technology.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join