It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fear bots and algorythms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
An interesting comment from an observer who realized that a lot of replies to real people are programmed algorithms to install fear and get the monkey jab. The algorithms talk to themselves to keep the comments flowing, but only reply to each other twice. Someone or some entity is pushing fear. The basic well-organized attack is for a pre-planned purpose. So it does seem that the next one getting pushed will be monkey business. The agenda seems to be pursued to keep the fear going stop mixing and keep you at home. So what entity is doing it, the gov. or the main internet body entity
either way it looks like the government is involved.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

the problem for govs in the west is that covid has created a reformation like situation for themselves, where then you had the average person going off to interpret "the lessons" in bible for themselves cutting out the priests covid has forced people to do the same with "the science" cutting out the professional class, if the professional class double down on the things that got us here it'll only speed the process up.

But then post 2007/8 the west does need to rejuvenate otherwise it'll continue to stagnate & decline.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Maybe it's the new google AI being an asshole because it can

Seriously though, what if it is a developed bot that only comments on what's discussed most popularly and for what ever reason it was made for an advertisement company or some BS and is just running amok because it has ingested all the covid data and is trying to sell that instead of sneakers and choco tacos?

Ill get to the whole entirety of the video then and be back to comment because it is interesting topic, thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Someone or some entity is pushing fear. The basic well-organized attack is for a pre-planned purpose. The agenda seems to be pursued to keep the fear going stop mixing and keep you at home. So what entity is doing it, the gov. or the main internet body entity either way it looks like the government is involved.

I mean, pushing fear you say, oh the irony

Why their will be a War

Fertility the elephant in the room

Is China ready to explode

bulk orders for child size caskets take off

Diesel oil rationed. get ready

Deaths hundred plus days after vaccinations

seventy four percent of women vaccinated miscarry

Over fourty percent women suffer problems after jab

pot meet kettle

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Amazing , the A.I and algorithms seeding fear.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Fear is the #1 emotional driver for humans. It's been the media diet for 60 years. The long term effects on society are being felt in the West now, it has left us susceptible to autocratic control. Make them scared and they will go along with anything; wearing masks, denying what was science formerly, taking experimental jabs, etc. How many flavors of doom are going right now? covid, monkey pox, Ukraine, War with China, climate change, crime run amok...need i go on?

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

I am glad you noticed I hope you read them and took heed.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 04:40 AM
link   
You say this is to "instill fear and get the monkey jab", well, the thing is the "monkey jab" is the smallpox vaccine, which was invented in......... 1796. So you'd think if there was some sort of sinister plot around it that shadowy cabal miiiiight have pulled the trigger on that one already.

Also pretty wild talking about fear and the monkeypox given the absurd amount of fearmongering that has been going on around here as it pertains to infection and the LGBT community. i dunno man, just thought it was worth mentioning! real fine for me but not for thee vibes huh
edit on 2-8-2022 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I do hope I haven't scared anyone.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:06 AM
link   
They don´t do exercises of then "in reality happening" things just for fun. Of course they use all available means to push their agenda. Till we push back...

Monkeypox virus simulation at Munich Security Conference

It´s again and again the same BS script book the criminals use since at least decades but the majority of the people is even more stupid than these scripts and falls for that same sh!t again and again. First "exercise, followed by the presstitutes MSM propaganda continues fire on all channels for 24/7 and after enough Lemmings ate that BS the crisis is created and the agenda can be pushed without the majority of the lemmings, who are happy running towards the cliff, questioning anything.
Cheers

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

I often wonder how close the current western world follows the dark England phase at the end on the 19th century.. opiates, crime, gang violence, war, serial killers, infanticide, baby farming, the penny dreadful culminating in the naughty 90s..

I often ponder if we will follow their path through great depression into another great war that ends this iteration of globalism as it ended theirs.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Skim read and then got on with something less fear based

Took heed of none I am sorry to say, similar to the MSM fear/bad news sells

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   
"Monkey Jab", neat. Harambe's revenge is 6 years late, but it's working.

I guess we will have a new virus every coming year to spread fear and brainwashing techniques, seriously, we are living in the days that will lead to a pre-established Dystopia, and it's all been planned out.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto
Disease of the season has been a thing on the news since i was a child. It pretty much happens every year.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Recently released that like 96% of the woke hate filled replies are bots so everyone quit backing down from the wokeites BS.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

all that you said maybe true, but their still pushing for everyone to get the vaccine, not just the LGBT community.
the campaign to vax up is aimed at the worlds population.

posted on Aug, 2 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
You say this is to "instill fear and get the monkey jab", well, the thing is the "monkey jab" is the smallpox vaccine, which was invented in......... 1796. So you'd think if there was some sort of sinister plot around it that shadowy cabal miiiiight have pulled the trigger on that one already.

Also pretty wild talking about fear and the monkeypox given the absurd amount of fearmongering that has been going on around here as it pertains to infection and the LGBT community. i dunno man, just thought it was worth mentioning! real fine for me but not for thee vibes huh

The smallpox vaccine is destined to be replaced with an mRNA version.

June 2, 2022 - Interest in vaccines against monkeypox is growing as the outbreak spreads around the world. The arsenal includes existing smallpox vaccines and potential new monkeypox specific mRNA vaccines.

[www.biopharma-reporter.com...]

It sure looks like TPTB are he!! bent on getting the mRNA technology injected into every human being on the planet at this point. An experimental drug still under EUA being pushed this hard has many people wondering what the real intent is.

The last 1 1/2 years has been like the Obama years 2.0 For eight years we were totally fear/chaos driven. We had Ebola, Zika, missing anthrax samples from labs, constant threat of war, racial tensions and constant societal division. For the next four years all we had in the MSM was 'Orange man bad' and progressives assuring us we were on a direct path to annihilation.

An unbiased comparison should make the differences glaringly obvious. We are not in a better place today than we were pre Biden, and it can't all blame it all on covid.
edit on 200000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

join