It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

seventy four percent of women vaccinated miscarry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Not very good news from our friendly undertaker. Who states an Aussie fertility doctor just got the sack as he was keeping records on fertility since the jab. He wanted to publish but got stamped on pretty quickly, we know the fertility rate has been dropping but it seems to have fallen off a cliff.I always contend that this is the elephant in the room. When this becomes general knowledge, what on earth is going to happen?www.bitchute.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
It's actually higher than that based on Pfizers own studies. They removed most of the trial participants for "unknown reasons." This is a tactic they use when they are trying to manipulate the data. But out of the ones left only one carried the baby to full term, all the rest miscarried.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Deliberate, make humans less fertile and that will eventually mean a smaller and smaller population so that in less than two century's there will only be thousands NOT millions in the world, oh there will still be a huge population but it will be the primitive population groups not the Europeans or even perhaps the Asian's for that matter.

Of course this opens the door for all those modern Hitler's that want a perfect race of slaves for the elite, eugenics has simply been replaced with genetic engineering so these will be genetically engineered test tube baby's 'engineered' and no longer really human, chimeras as alien to humanity as an invader from space would be and as they will be less human inside in time there sense of aesthetics will be reflected in there later iterations of abominations created to repalce the human race.

They have stood against God by there actions and now God will stand against them I have no doubt of that.

By the time people wake up it will be too late if it is not already.

All I can say is evil, utter evil and God will not stand for it of that I am sure, they don't believe in God or they would never have done this but they are in for one hell of a shock.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Other countries were complaining about this same issue, interestingly all information has been taken away, in the US media media manipulation hides all the facts concerning the jabs and side effects.

We really have been taken over in our country by big interest.

Can you tell the truth is been told?

When facebook blocks it

Twitter delete it

Google hides it

Your tube bans it

The government forbit it

And the media brands it a conspiracy theory

America is not the American I remember anymore.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Deliberate, make humans less fertile and that will eventually mean a smaller and smaller population so that in less than two century's there will only be thousands NOT millions in the world, oh there will still be a huge population but it will be the primitive population groups not the Europeans or even perhaps the Asian's for that matter.

Of course this opens the door for all those modern Hitler's that want a perfect race of slaves for the elite, eugenics has simply been replaced with genetic engineering so these will be genetically engineered test tube baby's 'engineered' and no longer really human, chimeras as alien to humanity as an invader from space would be and as they will be less human inside in time there sense of aesthetics will be reflected in there later iterations of abominations created to repalce the human race.

They have stood against God by there actions and now God will stand against them I have no doubt of that.

By the time people wake up it will be too late if it is not already.

All I can say is evil, utter evil and God will not stand for it of that I am sure, they don't believe in God or they would never have done this but they are in for one hell of a shock.

It's definitely happening. Birth rates are dropping, all cause mortality is sky rocketing. Food shortages are on the way to decimate third world countries and make first world countries third world countries. More viruses and vaccines will speed this up as will changing our food supply to unhealthy fake meats and insects, that will make everyone sick. Basically the georgia guidestones are the goal. Maybe that was why they were blown up, to destroy the evidence. And years from now anyone who claimed they existed will be labeled a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It looks like it's hijacking DNA and passes to offspring if they survive birthbitvid
edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Fix link

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

When this becomes general knowledge, what on earth is going to happen?

it never will , Entire buildings of people would be murdered to keep this quiet.

I figured the Vaccine was a population control measure from the start , Read Dan Browns ' INFERNO ' .

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Like how they tried to hide the Pfizer data for 75 years? the MSM is still trying to hide and refusing to report on it.
They still bring out the same "Health Experts" every single time.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That's my worry when they used the defoliant in Vietnam, it did something to the genes which were then passed on to the next generation. It does change the human genome. That's a crime that is being ignored by that who are elected to stop this sort of thing. They seem to be fall guys which will bear the front of the rage. This is strange as they don't usually make decisions that will make them targets.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Have you the latest on all-cause mortality, I know that the European insurance assessors were mentioning sixty percent above the pre covid five-year average. Anecdotally when the figures were available a Welsh guy reckoned they were rising by about 2% a month. By that estimate, we may be running at eighty at present.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If this is proven to be even partially correct that it causes a lot of miscarriages, it will collapse all the governments and prime them to form a new world government because elected officials will be proven to be inadequate to look over the best interests of the human race.

Gee, cool, someone figured how to get the majority of people to want the new world order.

The existing politicians will be charged with crimes against humanity along with all the health agency heads who approved and pushed it....got to make it so nobody will ever want to participate in a free government in the future.

Would make a great movie.

posted on Jul, 25 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If this is proven to be even partially correct that it causes a lot of miscarriages, it will collapse all the governments and prime them to form a new world government because elected officials will be proven to be inadequate to look over the best interests of the human race.

Gee, cool, someone figured how to get the majority of people to want the new world order.

The existing politicians will be charged with crimes against humanity along with all the health agency heads who approved and pushed it....got to make it so nobody will ever want to participate in a free government in the future.

Then we can all unite and have social credit mandatory vaccines and eat bugs. Can't wait.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: rickymouse

Then we can all unite and have social credit mandatory vaccines and eat bugs. Can't wait.

I like shrimp, they are sea bugs.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

America is not the American I remember anymore.

A new case of Mandela effect? Not much has changed, sometimes it's being on the recieving end of that governmental "love", that opens up ones eyes. But what you see and despise now has been there and acting long before you became aware... Maybe I remember wrong, then this indeed is a Mandela effect

edit on 26-7-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Pretty sure this is what Bill gates meant when he said he was trying to keep the world population from increasing through the use of vaccines.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   
My coworkers wife had a healthy term up until she got jabbed. All of a sudden she started having complications then had a miscarriage.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I wonder if It is doing something to the fetus that is causing the miscarriage instead of it just being something that is happening to the women?

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 03:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Have any of you met these things called "women"? If this was true they would be screaming from the roof tops with their claws out.

posted on Jul, 26 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Not very good news from our friendly undertaker. Who states an Aussie fertility doctor just got the sack as he was keeping records on fertility since the jab. He wanted to publish but got stamped on pretty quickly, we know the fertility rate has been dropping but it seems to have fallen off a cliff.I always contend that this is the elephant in the room. When this becomes general knowledge, what on earth is going to happen?www.bitchute.com...
The guy in the BitChute video is not even the supposed doctor who conducted these latent info gatherings . If miscarriages were up 70% the World’s mothers would be screaming from every street corner.
I live in a 30 mile radius of 9 major hospitals & this type of event would be headline news daily.
BitChute is akin to getting your news from the National Enquirer .
Please stop this stupidity & learn to think within logic & reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join