It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Over fourty percent women suffer problems after jab

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This study deals with dragging of the feet to investigate heavy bleeding after numerous reports of heavy bleeding by women after the jab. Sixty percent had problems, forty percent or so heavy, fourteen or so lighter, and some with no disruption. The problem with heavy bleeding is the suspicion that women might be dropping all their stored eggs in one go. Just the same as the placenta can't hold onto the fetuses if there are high levels of spike proteins in early pregnancy. The same may be happening with the eggs on the ovaries and thus begin shedding the limited number available, leading to infertility
down the line.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Looking at the YouTube video, looks like your source is TrialSite News. I looked them up. Lo and behold, they are not a legitimate news site. mediabiasfactcheck.com... It's always good to fact check before posting stuff like this.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Anybody who uses the term "THE JAB" loses all credibility with me.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You know fact check is a fake site that was founded by CNN reporter, they are an arm of CNN, rabid dogs pushing agendas.

Taking into consideration that Pfizer money is imbedded into anything CNN news does, fact check can not be trusted.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

I looked up mediafactcheck.
I would take what they say with a grain of salt.

I think most of us are smart enough to decide for ourselves if a website is telling the truth or is FOS.

As a women, I am most concerned with ALL potential vax side effect and that goes especially for my reproductive system.
I want info from as many places as possible. So that I can make an informed decision along with my partner and medical practitioner.

edit on Fri Jul 29 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Edit grammar and clarity

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ussmidway
Anybody who uses the term "THE JAB" loses all credibility with me.

Why? What do you call it? There is nothing wrong with calling it the jab, considering that the v word can get your post deleted in some forums plus the v word is also incorrect, because it isn't a vaccine. We could call it the gene therapy, but that is quite a bummer to keep typing on a phone.
Last but not least who are you that anyone needs to have any credibility with you?

Please eleaborate, this is ATS, not twitter.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I can only talk for my daughter and her experience after the jab, she had her period the very next day after her first shot and was not due for another week.

After that, is almost one year already and she is experiencing, from spotting to missing periods or very late periods, she is concern but not worried, she never had this problem before the jab.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
You don't need to have any credibility with me. a reply to: Hecate666

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wait until the data comes out on covid vax induced sterility, miscarriages, and birth defects.

It's gonna be pitch-forks and torches.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Nah, it will be blame on climate change, watch for it, I see it coming, everything will be climate change related and global warming.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Wait until the data comes out on covid vax induced sterility, miscarriages, and birth defects.

It's gonna be pitch-forks and torches.

I doubt it.

The mainstream media will be instructed to ignore it. Any source that does mention it will be "discredited" by dozens of "fact checkers" and branded as conspiracy theorists.

We are all just mushrooms.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Today I learned: you're a woman.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I can only cite the four females in my household. None of us had any issues and 3 other family members have had babies this year with no issues. All vaccinated.

edit on 29-7-2022 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Today I learned: you're a woman.

Shame on you. Impersonating a biologist.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You should see the number of vaxxed folks who have had car accidents. That's particularly concerning.

I mean, I haven't been in an accident in over 20 years. Few months after getting the jab, some a-hole smashes in to me.

Damned vaccines.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

There is actually a massive rise in car accident fatalities. Which would figure if a good percentage of the time people are driving. Just another l fact that isn't getting much coverage.
Notwithstanding that it is obvious that any platform which is getting paid by the governmental agencies has been told what their findings will be with regards to what is actually happening, this is ridiculous many women have had the jab and are complaining about menstrual side effects. Then take a look at Medsafe NZ who did an "investigation" which probably comprised of the CEO asking his granny if she had any problems after the shot.If they find anything which attacks the narrative they will get sacked anyway.www.medsafe.govt.nz...
edit on 29-7-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

The fact is that women are getting these experimental shots and their periods go completely out of whack. If they complain to their medical practitioner they are basically told to # off.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 29-7-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
You should see the number of vaxxed folks who have had car accidents. That's particularly concerning.

I mean, I haven't been in an accident in over 20 years. Few months after getting the jab, some a-hole smashes in to me.

Damned vaccines.

If 40% of people had a car accident straight after getting the jab then there might be a problem do you think? In fact, I know three people who did, in fact, have serious accidents immediately following the jab as it caused them to black out while driving....

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
Shame on you. Impersonating a biologist.

I just uh... repeated what she called herself. I spelled it correctly though 😉

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I know a lot of females having bleeding and menstrual issues still occurring over a year after their shots.

posted on Jul, 29 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
I know a lot of females having bleeding and menstrual issues still occurring over a year after their shots.

Is that what bitchute told you?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join