It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why their will be a War.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The War has basically started but hasn't got really hot yet. The reason why this is going to happen is simply that Putin has Gold-backed the Rouble. This has done something radical to the dollar. It has undermined it. If you undermine the dollar then you have undermined the Federal Reserve Bank, when you do this you have a problem. What will happen is that Putin will and is to be demonized like Saddam and Gadafi, anyone who upsets the world of the Bankers will be placed under the sentence of Death just like Kennedy, as was he for daring to create a new dollar. Which was quietly withdrawn after his demise If you are an American, the private federal reserve was not supposed to print the number of dollars that they have, I bet you didn't realize that all the state parks with all their mineral rights are collateral on a default.
Putin knows what he has done, half the world will be buying Russia's resources for a Gold-backed Rouble since the Petrodollar is backed by the American army which has been used to protect the Reserve status of the dollar. The game was up when France wanted to cash in all their dollars and bonds made of paper and ink, for Gold. The problem was that America did not have enough gold, so had to leave the gold standard to play the protection racket on the global scale.
At this moment in time, if a world war breaks out, Russia's Hypersonic ground-hugging missiles are a couple of years in advance of what the West has, we are playing catchup, which is obvious as America is getting lifts back from space on Russian rockets.
What will be the next move will be a full-scale attempt to assassinate Putin, who is rumored to be in a nuke-proof city along with the top people and families. So I doubt whether they will ever get to him. Judging by the full-scale propaganda, it looks like the West is getting prepped for a full-scale war. As soon as the West crosses the line it will be on. Check the historical facts and see if I am wrong. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Spot on, I think there is an angle we're not seeing. what's in Ukraine ???

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Nothing and everything, it is a piece on the board which was Putin's move. The sanctions were known and planned for, as was the West's ultimate predictable responce. Somewhere there is a trap.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
War may start because Putin is just an old Ahole with a huge ego who knows his time is getting short, and like all dictators, decided to subjugate and lie to his people and invade another Courtry.

Simple.

And of course Putin is in hiding.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:52 AM
link   

edit on 6-4-2022 by Scotchjimmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Nothing is that simple !!

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Small detail... I saw a headline that the US has confirmed they now also have hypersonic missiles.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

At the end of the day if there is a 'world' war then it will be entirely caused by the US and it's Western allies. At the moment there is a war between Russia and Ukraine of which we all know the history and background. Escalation is all about the West's involvement and rhetoric. Much has been made about the threat of nukes coming from Russia but in reality that is just a warning to nations wishing to involve themselves and who could really destroy Russia. I'd be saying the same thing in that position. The US always wants war, that's a given but in this case I'd be careful what you wish for.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

Nothing is that simple !!

Isn't it?

I think people sometimes have a tendency to overthink and overcomplicate things.

Putin has been in power for a long time now and he's getting old.
His thoughts are turning to what sort of legacy is he going to leave behind.
He wants to be remembered as a truly GREAT Russian leader.
He's desperate to reclaim what he believes is Russia's former glory, for a Great Russian Empire and to be acknowledged the world over as at least the equal of the USA.

Putin is an egotistical megalomaniac and he is a fervent Nationalist...a volatile combination.

Sure, there may be consequences to his actions, possibly devastating, long reaching and long lasting....but that is the Root Cause.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Did the USA or 'the west' invade Ukraine?
Have they retaliated with 'boots on the ground'?

Everyone knows about the serial # up's made by the USA and its Allies, no-one can deny that.
But this is down to Putin and by extension his forces.

Putin could put an end to this madness in an instant, immediately.
Yet he chooses not to and to continue with the death and destruction.
His choice, no-one else.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The war is between Russia and Ukraine. It's not a world war and will only become so through the West's involvement. That was my point.

edit on 6-4-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

If The West was going to get involved it would have.
If Putin hadn't invaded we wouldn't be in this horrendous mess in the first place!

The only way The West will get involved is if Putin is emboldened by NATO not getting actively involved and tries to repeat this action in another country, especially a NATO country.

I never thought I'd see the day that so many people across political and national divides here on ATS would support a brutal dictator and his invasion of a neutral, non-threatening neighbour and excuse his repeated threats to use first strike nuclear weapons if he doesn't get his own way.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Scotchjimmy

For the simple-minded it is, and that's fine. Only problem is when they become president...

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

The West has already involved itself through supplying weapons and munitions. That plus endless rhetoric. I don't support Putin, Russia or this war but I do oppose the West's involvement. Spare me the 'non threatening neighbour' rhetoric, it's none of our business.

If Putin hadn't invaded we wouldn't be in this horrendous mess in the first place!

What horrendous mess? We aren't in a horrendous mess, the Russians and Ukrainians are and it's none of our business.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

It is an horrendous mess for those caught up in it all.
Your compassion is overwhelming.

Get involved as in actively involved in the fighting, boots on the ground stuff.

So you think we should just stand by and let Russia steamroller its way through Ukraine?
Where after that?

None of our business?
The excuse made by so many over the years.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

next time NATO steamrolls through a country, remember that sentiment
it might help get some perspective

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

next time NATO steamrolls through a country, remember that sentiment
it might help get some perspective

Ummm...dudes got a short attention span...or is suffering from attention deficit disorder...

He's already forgotten about Yugoslavia...Libya...Iraq...Afghanistan...Somalia...etc. ad nauseum...

Oh well...he's just one of billions who drink the motherland milk...

Something about forests...and trees...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

He's already forgotten about Yugoslavia...Libya...Iraq...Afghanistan...Somalia...etc. ad nauseum...

We will consider an act of aggression any attack on a country unless NATO does so first,then it is a peace action because we are known in the world as a pacifist organization that spreads peace love and mostly we go around the world and plant violets that bloom every spring and remind the locals of all the goodness we have done them.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

It is an horrendous mess for those caught up in it all.
Your compassion is overwhelming.

Get involved as in actively involved in the fighting, boots on the ground stuff.

So you think we should just stand by and let Russia steamroller its way through Ukraine?
Where after that?

None of our business?
The excuse made by so many over the years.

Yes I think we should just stand by in this instance. We also 'just stand by' while the US steamrollers over anyone it wants to. The US has played it's part in causing this conflict (quite intentionally) and now the bleeding hearts (who are anything but) are telling all and sundry how absolutely dreadful Putin is.
I have compassion and I am anti war but I won't be pointing at the killers in the house down the street when my own house is full of them. BAE systems has now been allocated another contract for three destroyers, that's the business we are in.

edit on 6-4-2022 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The reason why this is going to happen is simply that Putin has Gold-backed the Rouble.

No he hasn't.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join