It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shopping Centre In Kremenchuk Hit By Russian Missile.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

It is absolutely amazing to me how you act like Ukraine is innocent. They have shelled Donetsk civilian centers every single day this year. Going on longer than this current war.

You make a huge deal out of MH17 and then hypocritically ignore the atrocities Ukraine has committed for years. Russia gave them the means to defend themselves. To you that is evil but I bet you cheer whenever it is announced that NATO gives Ukraine those means.

I don't care what how you contort this. The fact is that Ukraine wanted war. They were prosecuting a war on civilians long before Russia invaded. Ukraine talking heads have gone on their national TV advocating for the genocide of civilians in Donetsk while quoting Adolf Eichmann.

Why do you side with the Nazi lovers? Why are you siding with people advocating for genocide? Why do you side with people who have purposely targeted civilians for years and even made video celebrating it?

but but but MH17

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Who fired the kill shot that killed the innocents on MH 17. Then Russia lied about the whole thing.

Things you supposedly oppose?

How is putin different than any other corrupt authoritarian? Why to you carry water for a leader guilty of what you find appalling in “western” governments. On a site where people are quick to criticize their own governments..
edit on 28-6-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Should be as simple as. Yes Russia is responsible and F’d up. Should have the grit to admit and apologize. And shouldn’t have tried to cover it up. That’s the new world order you want? How Russia responded to their involvement in MH 17 and the killing of some 290 innocent civilians in a civilian jet?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Most on ATS aren’t here to support the Ukrainian. Most call out lies and propaganda. Your here to cheerlead the lies and propaganda of Russia. It’s sad and pitiful.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I don't care what how you contort this. The fact is that Ukraine wanted war. They were prosecuting a war on civilians long before Russia invaded. Ukraine talking heads have gone on their national TV advocating for the genocide of civilians in Donetsk while quoting Adolf Eichmann.

Why do you side with the Nazi lovers? Why are you siding with people advocating for genocide? Why do you side with people who have purposely targeted civilians for years and even made video celebrating it?

but but but MH17

🤡🤡🤡

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

don't care what how you contort this. The fact is that Ukraine wanted war

How when the excuse you use is putin invaded because of Nazis?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Calling for genocide, targeting civilians, quoting SS Nazis on national TV, idolizing WW2 SS Nazis and erecting statues to them, making your national Motto Slava Ukraine which was penned by WW2 SS Nazis.

Damn straight I will bring up the Nazi connections.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

They were prosecuting a war on civilians long before Russia invaded.

Russia's invasion started in 2014 and is what triggered the Ukrainian civil war. The original leaders of the separatist movement Girkin, Pavlov, and Borodai were all Russian agents. It is the attacks they led on government buildings in Donbass and Luhansk that caused Ukraine to launch their anti-terrorist operations in the region.

They have also come forward and stated that their actions in Donetsk were devised by the Kremlin.

So once again, many innocents would have been spared if Russia didn't destabilize Ukraine for seeking closer ties to the West.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It is absolutely amazing to me how you act like Ukraine is innocent. They have shelled Donetsk civilian centers every single day this year. Going on longer than this current war.

You always go down the path of "but what about" as your answer. This was bad, at least say so, at least say the Russians did something wrong here...lol geez

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You mr ignoring the subject and moving goalposts..

Should be as simple as. Yes Russia is responsible and F’d up. Should have the grit to admit and apologize. And shouldn’t have tried to cover it up. That’s the new world order you want? How Russia responded to their involvement in MH 17 and the killing of some 290 innocent civilians in a civilian jet?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Russia's invasion started in 2014 and is what triggered the Ukrainian civil war. The original leaders of the separatist movement Girkin, Pavlov, and Borodai were all Russian agents. It is the attacks they led on government buildings in Donbass and Luhansk that caused Ukraine to launch their anti-terrorist operations in the region.

They have also come forward and stated that their actions in Donetsk were devised by the Kremlin.

So once again, many innocents would have been spared if Russia didn't destabilize Ukraine for seeking closer ties to the West.

For some reason they see the separatist that are fighting with Putin's mercs as innocent civilians. Even with that, the total death count from all sides to include real civilians is about 8 to 10 k over 8 years of fighting, but what Russia is doing today is better. Separatists are terrorist plain and simple, but it sounds nicer calling them separatists.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

They were prosecuting a war on civilians long before Russia invaded.

An antiterrorist operation where they become the terrorists.

Brilliant. So all the cluster munitions over the years targeting schools, hospitals, apartment buildings, and residential areas is somehow anti-terrorist operations.

I could post videos of the people you call terrorists. People who were born and grew up in Ukraine who were leading the DPRs fight. Yet, I doubt you would pay attention.

For some of yall it is really hard for you to accept that there are people that do not want to be a part of a country that embraces Nazism.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:07 PM
link   

If Ukraine is committing genocide in the region, why has Russia never provided evidence when asked by the UN.

In fact, why have civilian deaths in the region been under 100 since 2016. And that's less than 100 for both sides.

Hell, there was a grand total of 18 civilian deaths last year. That doesn't exactly scream genocide to me.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   

It seems Putin’s invasion is about oil, natural resources, and land. Noting to do with the welfare of the people. Maybe I just don’t understand Russian indiscriminate wide area bombing / shelling of neighborhoods and cities killing the civilians Putin claims he is protecting?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   

If Ukraine is committing genocide in the region, why has Russia never provided evidence when asked by the UN.

In fact, why have civilian deaths in the region been under 100 since 2016. And that's less than 100 for both sides.

Hell, there was a grand total of 18 civilian deaths last year. That doesn't exactly scream genocide to me.

Where are you getting your info?

I get that nothing I say or any individual video I post will phase you or you will just dismiss it. But just take a look at one of many Telegram channels that have been documenting the attacks with video and photos for years.

I will start you in May of 2020

t.me...

After you look through that I really wonder if you will actually come back and claim there were only 18 deaths.

FYI "typical Donetsk" that keeps being posted in the channel means they were shelled.

However, if what you see on that channel has you questioning just a little of what you have been told then you may be interested in looking on Google earth. Just search Donetsk and then start looking closely at the buildings and residential areas. All the little things that look like boxes are destroyed homes and businesses resulting from shelling.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

My source is the UN Commission on Human Rights.

Conflict-related civilian casualties in Ukraine as of 8 October 2021

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Because you create a mythology based on Russian lies and propaganda. Nothing to do with the pursuit of truth.

Who fired the kill shot on MH 17 resulting in a military attack on a civilian airliner killing over 290 innocent people?

Then did Russia through one of their news networks published manufactured evidence to cover up Russia’s involvement?

What is your answer?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

My source is the UN Commission on Human Rights.

Conflict-related civilian casualties in Ukraine as of 8 October 2021

Did you look through the channel? If you did, do you believe that only 18 civilians were killed?

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Numbers from a war zone are never going to be 100% accurate. That said, the UN monitors have seen no evidence of genocide. The OSCE monitors, that include Russians, have seen no evidence of genocide. The only ones that seem to be claiming genocide are the ones that stand to gain from greater Russian involvement in the conflict and they have failed to provide evidence every time they've been asked by the UN.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The Ukrainian tactics remind me very much how the so called Syrian rebels tried to blame Syrian government for every attack on hospitals and on Russians.

Looks like Ukraine is learning something from Syria's rebels.

When they are on the verge of tactical defeat they scream civilian deaths.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join