It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shopping Centre In Kremenchuk Hit By Russian Missile.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Reports are still coming in. The photo's of the devastation look horrendous. Could be many civilian casualties, as there where 1000 inside when missile struck.

A fire has been raging through the site since the missile struck at around 15:50 local time. Some 1,000 civilians were estimated to be inside the building at the time, leading to a major rescue operation. It is anticipated the number of dead and injured will continue to climb, with Lunin labelling the attack "a war crime"

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

the Russians are waking a fine line now that NATO is taking in Ukraine and all the other places like Finland

I worry they are going to overstep and just do something awful and we are(the US) is going to have to fully engage with Russia before someone else does

there is no way Ukraine doesnt have 1 or 2 nukes, they had 100's at one point and they know how to make them from uranium ore to reactor to enrichment to bomb

Russia is running out of tactical weapons and they are going to start moving to strategic weapons maybe even a serious chemical attack

VX was mad to block a militaries movement as VX is persistent and if people drive over the liquid VX or walk over it they will die. imagine what that would do to a city, let alone some of the newer weapons.

Russia has already lost, they just haven't figured it out yet. Unless Russia is going to nuke all of NATO and our friends there is no way out and even if they released 1000's of nukes they lose as well

i would be on the look out for chemical weapons, i haven't seen any MOP gear on these Ukrainian units even the SOF units, not even a gas mask

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
If I was living in a war zone I think the last place you'd find me would be a shopping center. Was Russia going for a Shock and Awe effect, or someone else?

Never forget the first casualty of war is the truth., and history is written by the victors. There is so much we don't know going on behind the scenes that I can't get onboard with either narrative.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's no accident. Causing suffering is part of the "Russian soul"
An alcoholic fatalism. Heroism at times. Always rather psychotic.
Too emotional. I always preffered the German style. Industrial. Cold-blooded. Smart.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is an act of terrorism. This is genocide. There is zero excuses one could give to defend Russia for this, Support this act and you support terrorists!

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Seems fishy to me. Why haven't they been doing this the whole time?

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The mall is located near Kremenchhug Construction Equipment Plant.

If this is due to Russia instead of Ukraine staging more fake attacks then it is certainly a malfunction in the missile.

Russia doesn't waste expensive ammunition on targeting civilians like Ukraine does every single day as they shell Donetsk civilian centers.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sthrndream
This is an act of terrorism. This is genocide. There is zero excuses one could give to defend Russia for this, Support this act and you support terrorists!

Ummm...you forgot to say..."this is an act of...propaganda"...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sthrndream

Interesting.

Now do Donetsk.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This isn't the first, or even second or third time Puttler and his Nazi scum have deliberately targeted shopping malls. Although I think most previous attacks have taken place at night rather than when they were full of women and children.

I can only assume the Russian for "shopping Mall" is almost the same as Russian for "Military base full of soldiers, tanks and missiles"? And that Russian generals can't read very well.

Meanwhile, I would be worried now if I lived near the Metrocentre in Gateshead, Bluewater, Merryhill, or the Trafford Centre - prime targets should Russia decide to attack the UK

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The source saying 1000 civilians were inside is zelensky...

Convenient how this new news of Russian "war crimes" comes out less than 24 hours after a major Russian victory in Luhansk.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is highly suspicious.

More than likely it was Ukraine AZOV nazi’s trying to stir up more controversy, this is their standard mo.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Russia has previous form for purposely targeting civilians.

Part of it's Syria playbook.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Another Russian attack aimed at unarmed civilians, women and children. These people are sick.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Footage from the scene.

Russia's tactic of hitting civilian targets continues.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants

Another Russian attack aimed at unarmed civilians, women and children. These people are sick.

The scum need to be brough to book. And quickly.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

More than likely it was Ukraine AZOV nazi’s trying to stir up more controversy, this is their standard mo.

Has Russia ramped up strikes in previously calm areas? Yes. Have they missed targets in the past? Yes. Is it possible this wasn't them? Sure.

But saying "most likely not them" at a time of war is just hubris.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm not one for making excuses for Russia and Putin....but I don't see what they would gain by deliberately targeting somewhere like that.
As such I wouldn't be that surprised if there was a malfunction or a mistake etc.

Still doesn't excuse the deaths and suffering caused.
At the end of the day if Putin hadn't ordered this invasion it would never have happened.
The responsibility lies solely with him.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Gotta love how old school putin is, guns blazing and all that, when he could have just gone through with the modern way, like building coffee shops and housing units, then go closer and closer until -oops, there is no more ukraine, there is only Misha settlement 146.

Kinda like you know what country.

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

edit on 2762022 by Wide-Eyes because: Bad info, my bad.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join