It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Joe hasn't been twenty-fifthed yet...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I'd say like you said...it's been 2 yrs....but he's still here. What's that say?

We were wrong...cause he has gone nowhere...and he will still be here tomorrow....so we bitch? He's still here. Now. Today.

God bless our Prez's. All of 'em. Tough job, tough hides to chew! But, I think it takes that...Like the current or 4-5 Prez back.

They now sit back w cigars n scotch and laugh at how much we waste arguing about our elects.

Has it done any good, any arguments worth pursuing G. W. Bush, Clinton 1-, Obama? Nope.

edit on 06221430America/ChicagoThu, 23 Jun 2022 10:07:14 -050007202200000014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Joe is delivering most of what he promised. Those promises brought him more votes than even Obama got.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I really think Dems want to be the first to tick the box for 'First BIPOC, Menstruating Person as President'.
It must kill them that Klamella is such an unpopular moron.
edit on 23-6-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I really think Dems want to be the first to tick the box for 'First BIPOC, Menstruating Person as President'.

When has that stopped them before?

I mean seriously.

Name me one democrat leader that has an IQ above room temp.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Name me one democrat leader that has an IQ above room temp.

Fahrenheit or Celsius?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I'm gonna 20 fifth you....can you drink that much?

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Ironically, Obama was probably twenty-fisted...and still served two terms.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Kamala may be a delayed victim of Affirmative Action abuse 😎

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm gonna 20 fifth you....can you drink that much?

Before breakfast?

Often.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:06 AM
link   
They have to wait until after January of 2023. The plan the whole time was most likely to use joe to get Trump out use him for 2 years he retires and Kamala takes over. Because a president can legally serve 10 years. They use this to get her in and they get to be the "history" making party that they always want to be. Doesn't matter if it's a good choice or idea as long as they were first at something.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Manchin? He sure leads the vote away…lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

They probably realize that their approval would sink even more with Kamala in charge.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Manchin? He sure leads the vote away…lol.

The dnc would cut their own throats before nominating him.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

He could proclaim: VP or flip and the Senate would be flipped as well. Then Manchin drops the 25th on old Joe…then flips…Boom!

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crayzeed
Before they shoe Biden out I believe Kamala will step down and they WILL find a way to install a certain Hillary Rodham Clinton. Oh I hear you say, she is not illegible!!! But they'll do it anyway, then when she's in they'll find Biden unfit and HRC will get the shoe in. Job done.

A VP nomination needs Congress approval. Not likely for Hillary. 😀

Not sure I agree with that with so many Republican congress people sitting left of center. There are very few true Republicans in congress that have a backbone to stand up for their beliefs. If there were, Hillary would be into her 5th year in prison and Biden would be impeached.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Relax! Pharaoh Obama is still running things from up the street.
Given his mastery of economic principles we stand on the cusp of a new renaissance.
Or black death plague, kinda 50/50 either way on that.
edit on 23-6-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

What's bad is that Kamala was polling at 2% among Democrat voters and dropped out of the 2016 race before the primaries even started. Did they really think her popularity would improve from the rock bottom 2%? If anything this number has dropped. Face it, she is there to check off the diversity/inclusion boxes, she got there by sucking Willie Brown. She is an abhorrent individual.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jarsue97

Which is why I think the DNC miscalculated and put her on the ticket, and why I believe they are currently in a bind.

The essentially have to choose between a dried up old turd or a fresh, steaming turd. Not a good set of options.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Before they shoo Biden out I believe Kamala will step down and they WILL find a way to install a certain Hillary Rodham Clinton. Oh I hear you say, she is not illegible!!! But they'll do it anyway, then when she's in they'll find Biden unfit and HRC will get the shoe in. Job done.

disagree. I think Hillary is too toxic even for these dems.
plus, I think she wants to really run things. DNC looking for someone who will go with the flow.

I think I'll start calling this left wing The Collective. there is no real individual leader of the USA left, but they're all on the same page. who makes the decisions among them?
Democrat 'bench' looking really weak right now. the old ones are dominating the conversations, not letting newer ones stand out. every time I watch the news its Biden / Pelosi / Shumer etc.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Yes, Obama, king pin of the West Coast.

The Clinton Octopus, includes The Clinton Foundation,
and the courtesy suicides to the back of the head.

And the unholy trinity is complete with the West Coast Crime Family Syndicate.
The Pelosi's, The Getty Family, and Harris has been grafted in.

The Surprising Newsom, Pelosi and Harris Ties With the Getty Oil Dynasty
www.newsweek.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join