It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Joe hasn't been twenty-fifthed yet...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think that many of us expected that the current occupant of whatever-passes-for-the-White-House-these-days to have been dispossessed of his office by now. I gave the guy two years at the outside before they would declare him incompetent or he'd be six feet under by some induced natural cause.

But it hasn't happened, and given his general demeanor and so many clear instances of senility, many are wondering why he's still around. Well, this being a conspiracy theory board, I have a theory.

I believe that the original plan was to have had Harris installed by now, but she's turned out to be such a fecal feature that there is no way she would have the political currency to run the country. Joe is a dead -in-the-water driftwood figurehead, but Kamala would be more like an anti-ship mine floating around, waiting to explode.

I think that they're really in a pinch. Joe is a constant source of embarrassment and they're having a daily harder and harder time masking it, but they are kind of slim on options.

The best laid plans of mice and men and all that, you know...
:
edit on 2022 6 23 by incoserv because: typo, would ya believe it? After proofing the times.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Cause Nancy is just as demented as Joe. That is why 100%.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
And Kamala is worse than the two of them, though for different reasons.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
I believe that the original plan was to have had Harris installed by now...

I figured it would have been next January 21st but at this point she's like nondescript wallpaper. I think they will need to run two new candidates for 2024 but they don't really have someone right now who can stand up to Desantis' appeal.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Kamala turned out to be a pretty unpopular disappointment and putting her in the top spot would have been just as bad as having Hillary there, IMO. I'm wondering why kamala hasn't been replaced with someone more popular by the overlords.

I made a lot of bets that Joe wouldn't be able to stumble past six months, and lost a lot of money; nearly wiped out my life savings!
Thanks, Branden; you're still letting me down.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Yeah, I figured they were going to try to keep Joe past the 2 year mark so kamala could still run 2 more times. Though anyone could have seen she would be terrible.

Now they really don't want to fire a woman of color VP if they don't have a replacement with equal victim brownie points. They're stuck, and we're all f**ked.

I just had a thought though, if Abrams loses the GA governor election again, they might fire kamala and put her in then 86 Joe.

I don't know what the precedent is on firing VPs.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:42 AM
link   
There was never any plans to install the VP as president two years after the big steel. If there was they would have chosen a much better VP. It was no secret that Harris was dead weight based on her preference during the primaries.

The plan was simply to steel the election and run the country from Congress. The big steel could not have worked with anyone other than Biden. No one (not even Democrats) would have believed Bootage received 81 million more votes than Obama. And Berny would have wanted to run things his way.

What happened after words didn't matter and wasn't planned for.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think they will need to run two new candidates for 2024 but they don't really have someone right now who can stand up to Desantis' appeal.

I'm waiting for the day, DDS will run rampant through the dem ones.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Accidents do happen. Just sayin.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The whole thing is just weird..
The dems themselves know full well that joe cannot be trusted to speak unpromted.
They themselves don't trust him to speak!
Thats why they have joes people/wife/daughter control him and the press whenever he is in public.
Thats why successive press secretaries of Joe's spend their entire working days attempting to reformulate his gibberish into something which the voters may sort of understand-now thats a tough job,and no one seems able to do it.

I am not an american,but I believe in this case I can have an opinion-as your not fit for purpose president is causing a global geopolitical #storm just BECASUSE he is not fit for purpose and this is being taken advantage of by the the enemies of the west.

What must it feel like for those people hoodwinked into voting for this monumental train wreak,now that they see what that vote meant for America and the rest of the developed world?

I guess most are in denial that "their guy" is responsible for(or even actively facilitating) the downfall of civilisation on multiple levels..

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

I'm in Florida and confirm it already does. Usually it's good for a laugh.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   
.....'cause somebody still can't spell "khancelled" ? 😀

[[but they are scheduling the TV special event for mid first quarter 2023🚬]]

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Before they shoe Biden out I believe Kamala will step down and they WILL find a way to install a certain Hillary Rodham Clinton. Oh I hear you say, she is not illegible!!! But they'll do it anyway, then when she's in they'll find Biden unfit and HRC will get the shoe in. Job done.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

What must it feel like for those people hoodwinked into voting for this monumental train wreak,now that they see what that vote meant for America and the rest of the developed world?

For most, I think, it doesn't matter....no mean tweets.

And to be honest, the progressives don't care how the average person feels or thinks....if you don't side with them you are worthless.

And they don't care that the VP is worse than a trainwreck....she gets the fame and ability to feel self important, and they will continue to pull the hidden strings that make their desires law.

It will be decades before the idiots realize that they were played and gave their freedom away in the name of progress.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The Democrats know that Joe is a disaster, but a controllable disaster. Who is controlling him, I'm not sure. Soros and the Chinese are my best guess.

Harris is also a disaster because she can't control her giggle fits. She giggles at hard and serious topics, the more dire the topic, the more she giggles like it is no big deal. The Democrats know that this woman who openly slept her way into politics is an utter PR nightmare that they choose simply because she had the right gender and skin color and is attractive. Telling the American people she was chosen not for her brains but her looks alone. Good job Democrats.

edit on 6/23/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

For most, I think, it doesn't matter....no mean tweets.

And to be honest, the progressives don't care how the average person feels or thinks....if you don't side with them you are worthless.

There is one person on ATS whose only defense for anything Biden does, is "no mean tweets"

Biden could (if he weren't old as a dinosaur) snort hard drugs, while raping a woman of color on his desk with Hunter watching and filming live for facebook etc, and the democrats would say, its ok, he's the greatest President ever, "no mean tweets".

edit on 6/23/22 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Democrats are still looking for the right LGBTQA+-?, LatinX, Menstruating Person, to run in 2024.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:33 AM
link   

He's an incompetent President but an outstanding figurehead who's daily gaffes prevents a deeper look into who is really running the show - the shadow government. They are working feverishly to again steal the election, after a 2022 steal (maybe just enough to minimize their expected losses) so that 2024 will be the kill shot for the USA.
#RIPUSA

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Before they shoe Biden out I believe Kamala will step down and they WILL find a way to install a certain Hillary Rodham Clinton. Oh I hear you say, she is not illegible!!! But they'll do it anyway, then when she's in they'll find Biden unfit and HRC will get the shoe in. Job done.

A VP nomination needs Congress approval. Not likely for Hillary. 😀

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I can only wish and hope that Harris becomes president.

I would laugh and laugh.

Until China invaded.

But until then, I would laugh and laugh.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join