It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Cardiovascular Surgeon Warns Covid Injections Are Major Risk Factor

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheCaretaker05
Triple vaxxed here. I feel great.

Also haven't contracted covid since the start of the pandemic, haven't had the flu in years eitehr

says a bot account.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I don’t know too many people who got any bad reactions from the shot at least not yet. I’m not vaxxed I’m 42 and I did get the virus but was able to get over it without muc issue just felt like a flu for me. I had an uncle who was 60 he was vaxxed and had just gotten his third booster and about 2 days later got Covid. He did have other issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, and we didn’t even know at the time but found out after his death that he had I think it was bladder cancer and hadn’t told anybody about that. I spoke with him during that time he was sick and told me it wasn’t that bad and that he was starting to feel better so we were like ok good no need to worry. Then on Christmas Eve nobody could get ahold of him. My dad, his brother, went to go check on him at his house and found him. He had passed away in his sleep in his bed. We don’t know if the shot contributed to that but that’s what happened with him.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AaarghZombies

You didn’t support lockdown or vaccine mandates?

Yeah, good one.

Funny thing is, this forum doesn't let you go back and delete old posts, and I've posted a lot on this subject.

So I guess that you should be able to find me some links?

Still, if you can't find them, I guess I can just say right here and now, government mandates are a bad idea. They're polarizing and just make things worse because they just create an "us and them" situation. People are push back when told that they must do something.

posted on Jun, 12 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Difficult to exhibit apperception when the source is customarily entrenched in rigid zealotry and fanaticism.

Decent bait tho to be fair, lesson learned.

It would be an awful lot easier debating things like this with you if you stopped playing buzzword bingo. I'm not Tucker Carlson, and you're not anchoring for CNN.

Throwing words like "zealotry" and "Fanaticism" around really doesn't help. They just make it more likely that people will respond angrily. Think it, but don't type it.

I've been pretty clear from the outset that I'm a libertarian, I think that mandates are counterproductive because they create division. I'd much rather that people be allowed to make their own choices, but I'm also constantly facepalming when I hear one side saying that masks will kill children through oxygen starvation, and the other side saying that being told to wear one makes the US a dictatorship. Which is in no small part to the fact that mandates exist.

I don't disagree with everything that you're saying, or with the reasons that you're saying it. But let's at least try to keep things civil.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   

You mistake me for someone who cares if a big pharma shill finds himself upset or angry.

Seems you like to bait but don't appreciate it when the tables are turned.

FYI other than the big pharma love and staunch pro vaccine stance, i think you're ok.

Yes, i'm fishing.
edit on 13/6/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I'm involved in the medical industry, I know more doctors and surgeons than your average Joe, some with lengthy and successful careers. These people tend to be pretty darn intelligent, but also a good percentage tend to be pretty self serving and arrogant. I'd be almost 100% confident in saying that they are all vaccinated. Now why would these people who not only have a lot to live for, but also have pretty great lives, take something if they were concerned it had a high percentage change of killing them. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Not to mention, any medical professional can publish articles and studies in medical journals essentially about whatever they want, doesn't make said studies and articles gospel.

Ultimately, I absolutely believe amoral and crooked pharma companies monopolized on a breaking situation to try and profit on it to the maximum extent they could - and pushed forward a vaccine that could of been better designed. I don't believe it intentionally does harm to the human body. At then end of the day, if you fed a peanut to the same number of people who have been vaccinated, between 1.5 - 3% of them would die of anaphylaxis. Far higher then not only the purported mortality rate of the COVID vaccine, but every vaccine ever produced since they became standard practice. Its all about statistics.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher
i'm not vaxed or would I ever trust a government program like this one .

But i'm just not seeing these deaths no one is falling dead around me and i'm from los Angeles where everyone has been hit 3-5 times .

Not seeing deformed babies or any of the fertility problem I know one girl that's pregnant been vaxed and has covid .

I've seen deaths in friends, one weird out of nowhere aggressive cancer, and friends who used to "never get sick" constantly getting colds or covid now.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

edit on 13-6-2022 by thebtheb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
There are no shortage of monsters bud, and i'm afraid, there are many more to come..life is going to become very challenging, in multiple ways. What I don't see, are people dropping dead, any difference from before.

I wish I had the means to pack up and get as far from where I am as I can. Lots going on, housing impossible to find here, never seen anything like it. All the lower income apts shuttered, and when I say low income, we are talking 1100-1400 for a 1 or 2 bedroom dumpy apartment. I relate that, because it's my current issue, along with 9.50 gallon of gas.

Life is going to get hard, for many..stay safe.

So the athletes dropping dead all over the planet in ONE year means nothing to you? Okay, then.

posted on Jun, 13 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Okay, here is an example: I know three different people, all of whom haven't been sick with a cold or flu in like a decade. They all got the vax, and they all have since come down with some of the worst colds. Tested, not covid apparently. But they ALL said separately to me, "I never get sick!" Well, now you do....

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Badams
I'm involved in the medical industry, I know more doctors and surgeons than your average Joe, some with lengthy and successful careers. These people tend to be pretty darn intelligent, but also a good percentage tend to be pretty self serving and arrogant. I'd be almost 100% confident in saying that they are all vaccinated. Now why would these people who not only have a lot to live for, but also have pretty great lives, take something if they were concerned it had a high percentage change of killing them. Makes absolutely no sense to me. Not to mention, any medical professional can publish articles and studies in medical journals essentially about whatever they want, doesn't make said studies and articles gospel.

Ultimately, I absolutely believe amoral and crooked pharma companies monopolized on a breaking situation to try and profit on it to the maximum extent they could - and pushed forward a vaccine that could of been better designed. I don't believe it intentionally does harm to the human body. At then end of the day, if you fed a peanut to the same number of people who have been vaccinated, between 1.5 - 3% of them would die of anaphylaxis. Far higher then not only the purported mortality rate of the COVID vaccine, but every vaccine ever produced since they became standard practice. Its all about statistics.

I’m 100% certain that a group of doctors that had even a 1% doubt in the vaccine could get a card saying they had been vaccinated when they haven’t so they could keep the money rolling in.

You don’t?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join