It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Cardiovascular Surgeon Warns Covid Injections Are Major Risk Factor

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Cardiologists and especially surgeons are the ones who are going to see first hand evidence of the damage done by the mRNA vaccines. The mechanism by which heart cells are damaged is extremely easy to understand. When the mRNA lipid nano-particles go systemic (which they were never supposed to do), they end up in the bloodstream, which circulates them to the heart. The heart has a high density of ACE2 receptors which spike protein (s1) binds to. Your immune system then attacks and destroys these heart cells to remove the perceived threat, and depending on bio-distribution of lipid nano-particles, you could have a lot of damage done to the heart, which shows up as myocarditis and pericarditis. You could also have a lot of damage done to other organs, especially where ACE2 is found in high levels. Not only is the spike protein toxic, the lipid nano-particles cause inflammation and can penetrate the blood brain barrier. This explains the over 1000 adverse effects Pfizer listed in one of their trials documents.

Besides the damage to organ systems, Covid injections have been found to decrease immunity which could cause a plethora of other issues like new cancers, and autoimmune conditions. The doctor points this connection out for his ill patients, noting that it could make them worse.

Last week, in a letter to the editor of Virology Journal, Dr. Kenji Yamamoto, a Japanese cardiovascular surgeon, wrote that Covid injections are a major risk factor for critically ill patients and “besides the risk of infections owing to lowered immune functions, there is a possible risk of unknown organ damage caused by the vaccine.”

Dr. Yamamoto begins his letter by referring readers to a study published in February in The Lancet on the effectiveness of Covid injections and the waning of immunity with time and European Medicines Agency (“EMA”) recommendations, published in September 2021, that frequent Covid booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible. “Several countries, including Israel, Chile, and Sweden, are offering the fourth dose to only older adults and other groups rather than to all individuals,” Dr. Yamamoto noted.

Dr. Yamamoto explained the science behind the immune system damage as well as blood clots in 3 key areas:

Decrease in immunity

N1-methylpseudouridine is used as a substitute for uracil in the genetic code. The spike proteins do not immediately decay following the administration of mRNA injections. The spike proteins present on exosomes circulate throughout the body for more than 4 months, Dr. Yamamoto wrote.

Vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome

Some studies suggest a link between Covid injections and reactivation of the virus that causes shingles, Dr. Yamamoto noted. This condition is sometimes referred to as vaccine-acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.

Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (“VITT”)

“These situations have occurred in waves … Four [heparin-induced thrombocytopenia] HIT antibody-positive cases have been confirmed at the institute since the start of vaccination; this frequency of HIT antibody-positive cases has rarely been observed before. Fatal cases due to VITT following the administration of Covid-19 vaccines have also been reported.”

STUDY

SOURCE

LETTER TO THE EDITOR

edit on 9-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i'm not vaxed or would I ever trust a government program like this one .

But i'm just not seeing these deaths no one is falling dead around me and i'm from los Angeles where everyone has been hit 3-5 times .

Not seeing deformed babies or any of the fertility problem I know one girl that's pregnant been vaxed and has covid .

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I'm thinking it's because it will be more of a long drawn out type thing. Unless if you already had the makings of lets say cancer or something else already starting, it speeds it up. Just my two cents

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Just ponder the madness, that people are even having to discuss, let alone take, something as ridiculous as a 'fourth dose'.......
Let that sink in.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm fully vaxed and boosted. Perhaps we should create an office pool to gamble on the date I die.
Now wouldn't that be entertaining? So far even at my advanced age I feel vibrant and healthy. Go figure...

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
You guys are loons, don't know a single solitary person with any issue..lol, you guys keep on keepin on

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
So, it's been designed like this???

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You guys are loons, don't know a single solitary person with any issue..lol, you guys keep on keepin on

Well you certainly debunked the doctor and the referenced studies. Good work!

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I'm fully vaxed and boosted. Perhaps we should create an office pool to gamble on the date I die.
Now wouldn't that be entertaining? So far even at my advanced age I feel vibrant and healthy. Go figure...

For everyone saying they feel fine and amazing, so did the people who "died suddenly" or "died unexpectedly."

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Now wouldn't that be entertaining?

No that would be morbid falling short even of the more liberal morals.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

You're not a terribly intelligent person.

You cannot possibly expect to compete with data and observation by actual doctors and scientists with anecdotal BS like this.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're not a terribly intelligent person.

You cannot possibly expect to compete with data and observation by actual doctors and scientists with anecdotal BS like this.

Awww, you hurt my feelings..shame on you

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Your joking right ?

I don't know a single person with the Vaccine who doesn't have issues .

The Vaccine causes Hypertension AKA ' High Blood Pressure ' , Now this is not always that big of a deal and it can be controlled and for the most Part Doctors are probably attributing the rise in Hypertension to anything other than the Vaccine .

AGE , DIET , STRESS or a myriad of other things .

But it's the Vaccine that's causing it , and increase Hypertension in the wrong person and they will have a Stroke or Heart-Attack.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Your joking right ?

The Vaccine causes Hypertension AKA ' High Blood Pressure ' , Now this is not always that big of a deal and it can be controlled and for the most Part Doctors are probably attributing the rise in Hypertension to anything other than the Vaccine .

But it's the Vaccine that's causing it , and increase Hypertension in the wrong person and they will have a Stroke or Heart-Attack.

Well, I guess we run in different circles..because NO, NOT KIDDING
Maybe your peeps got the "bad" batches

OP said 100 year old Betty White died from the vax..you on board with that stupidity?

You are a smart guy, you know, anyone can dig up whatever suits their personal narrative, so either pro, or against..I find it all meaningless, how would you trust either?..I don't think you can, you can only trust your own observation.
edit on 9-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Your joking right ?

Well, I guess we run in different circles..because NO, NOT KIDDING
Maybe your peeps got the "bad" batches

OP said 100 year old Betty White died from the vax..you on board with that stupidity?

Yes mate it's easy to Point the Vaccine out as the Monster every where .

But to ignore the monster completely just because you don't think it exist is foolish .

The true damage of the Vaccine will come many years down the road , and by then there will be new monsters to worry about.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
There are no shortage of monsters bud, and i'm afraid, there are many more to come..life is going to become very challenging, in multiple ways. What I don't see, are people dropping dead, any difference from before.

I wish I had the means to pack up and get as far from where I am as I can. Lots going on, housing impossible to find here, never seen anything like it. All the lower income apts shuttered, and when I say low income, we are talking 1100-1400 for a 1 or 2 bedroom dumpy apartment. I relate that, because it's my current issue, along with 9.50 gallon of gas.

Life is going to get hard, for many..stay safe.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

For everyone saying they feel fine and amazing, so did the people who "died suddenly" or "died unexpectedly."

I bet you consider it a victory when someone dies from the vax. Your obsession needs for your anti vax agenda to be supported. Do you realize how sick that is. Careful what you wish for, you might just get it.....

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

I bet you consider it a victory when someone dies from the vax. Your obsession needs for your anti vax agenda to be supported. Do you realize how sick that is. Careful what you wish for, you might just get it.....

You're putting words in my mouth. I know a ton of people I care about that got it, so no, I'm worried for them. Don't assume.
edit on 9-6-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Personally, I'm keeping an eye on the NFL's football players and coaches, haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary to be honest business as usual.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ArchangelOger

I highly doubt they actually got vaxxt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join